PrestaShop Mobile Template module for 1.4

holydeceiver

Hello,

I have some problem with PrestaShop Mobile Templatemodule for prestashop 1.4. I have shop in last version 1.4.9.0. Today, my chief asked me about mobile version our website. So i decided install this module. Everything looks fine, module was installed succesful but mobile version of page doesn't work. When I opened our website in my Sony Xperia U, nothing is viewed. All in site is blank. Same is in configuration of module. Somebody can help me with this problem ?

Regards,

Emil

This is link to my site in mobile version: http://www.zapalswiatlo.com/?ps_mobile_site

post-249609-0-75062100-1353594755_thumb.jpg

Edited by holydeceiver (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

I've the same problem when I installed the Mobile Template in my Prestashop v1.4.8.2. I've surfed through my site using different mobile browsers, all having the same blank page problem. At first I really can't figured out what really went wrong. After that, I decided to look at the source close. I found that the source have all the html code in it. So I believe, it cannot be the source code problem. It must be some html source caused the mobile browser not display the page properly. After trial and error, I decided to delete this part

{if isset($js_files_mobile)}

{foreach from=$js_files_mobile item=js_uri}

{/foreach}

{/if}

this is the code to display all Javascript file.

It's under themes/prestashop_mobile/header.tpl

After deleted some third party Javascript file. Now the Mobile Template can be display. It worked!!! I can see my site in mobile version in all mobile browser.

I hope my experience will help you too. Cheers!

Jet

https://www.GreenPalStore.com

https://www.FB.com/theGreenPal

Edited by myjjlim (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi All,

I've the same problem when I installed the Mobile Template in my Prestashop v1.4.8.2. I've surfed through my site using different mobile browsers, all having the same blank page problem. At first I really can't figured out what really went wrong. After that, I decided to look at the source close. I found that the source have all the html code in it. So I believe, it cannot be the source code problem. It must be some html source caused the mobile browser not display the page properly. After trial and error, I decided to delete this part

{/foreach}

{/if}

After deleted some third party Javascript file. Now the Mobile Template can be display. It worked!!! I can see my site in mobile version in all mobile browser.

Jet

Hi !

It is just that 'Js' files can't be found.

I deleted the Foreach part of your code and manually added the links with proper url and it works !

Veebee

• Like 1

Hi All,

{/foreach}

{/if}

Jet

Dear,

We got the same problem that we get a blank page. After deleting some js source it working now.

But we can't see our buttons we choose from the left side.

See attachment picture.

And when we clicking on "home page", then we really going to the home page of the full website.

What is wrong with that plug-in??

Why they don't upgrade that module to a good working one??

Thank you,

Dave.

mobile-buttons-not-visible.jpg

Edited by davejames (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Dear,

We got the same problem that we get a blank page. After deleting some js source it working now.

But we can't see our buttons we choose from the left side.

See attachment picture.

And when we clicking on "home page", then we really going to the home page of the full website.

What is wrong with that plug-in??

Why they don't upgrade that module to a good working one??

Thank you,

Dave.

post-527182-0-79687600-1376480571_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

hello,

the first problem is jquery.mobile.min.js

if I bypass that, the links work as usual... but there is not good css pagination...instead if I load jquery.min.js and jquery.mobile.min.js at the same time the visualization is good but eg. categories links don't work...if I press them nothing happens...

how to solve it? thanks

what's the latest updated jquery mobile for jquery 1.7.2 ?

Edited by mmsh (see edit history)

this is a really bad module... it doesn't work as expected, even replacing with jquery mobile 1.1.2 (also tried to update jquery and jquery mobile at the latest versions...but no success)

I can't understand why they didn't test it properly and why not updated...

Hi all

Same problem here!!!! PLEASE, HELP US

the above solutions do not work

prestaShop Mobile Template module v0.5.3 shows white page when activted.. mobile version is never shown.. The goal was to get a mobile site like screenshots in Module description. The site runs the old version PS 1.4.8.3.

please, at the moment, we do not want to upgrade.. but just a simple Mobile site version like the one herehttp://addons.prestashop.com/it/mobile/6165-prestashop-mobile-template-14.html

Any suggestion??Thanks for your help

Hi all

Same problem here!!!! PLEASE, HELP US

prestaShop Mobile Template module v0.5.3 shows white page when activted.. mobile version is never shown.. The goal was to get a mobile site like screenshots in Module description. The site runs the old version PS 1.4.8.3.

please, at the moment, we do not want to upgrade.. but just a simple Mobile site version like the one herehttp://addons.prestashop.com/it/mobile/6165-prestashop-mobile-template-14.html

Any suggestion??Thanks for your help

well..in my case the first problem was the homefeatured loaded in index.tpl... i commented (or deleted) that

{*{include file="$tpl_dir./modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl"}*}

then, commented all the js_uri part in header.tpl and

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$js_dir}jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$js_dir}jquery.mobile.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$js_dir}product.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$js_dir}swipe.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$js_dir}order-address.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$js_dir}tools.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$js_dir}global.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$js_dir}statesManagement.js"></script>

obviously... those js files can be minified and combined in one js file... but at the moment I'm testing...

there's another problem with the translations... they did a mess and as I know never fixed... I'm trying to understand how to translate the strings for this template, many strings always remain in english (in front office translations don't appear, if you translate the strings as module strings... it's the same)

The other themes appear in Module Translations as

>Theme theme_name

while this template doesn't behave like that... I'm trying to understand how to fix... if anyone can help is much appreciated..

OK, SOLVED  :D

you need to:

1) replace from PS1.4 master (Github) or PS 1.4.11 pack the file admin/tabs/AdminTranslations.php BUT ALSO

2) in config/defines.inc.php you have to write define('_PS_MODE_DEMO_', false); ( after define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false); ) 

thenyou can succesfully edit the translations

another issue with order-address.js and the default Android browser

There is a missing function resizeAddressesBox (that's in tools.js but it doesn't work.. ..i don't know why.. .... ) so add:

function resizeAddressesBox(nameBox)
{
    maxHeight = 0;

if (typeof(nameBox) == 'undefined')
        nameBox = '.address';
    $(nameBox).each(function()
    {
        $(this).css('height', 'auto');
        currentHeight = $(this).height();
        if (maxHeight < currentHeight)
            maxHeight = currentHeight;
    });
    $(nameBox).height(maxHeight);
}

then, you have to prevent any unneeded css and js from other modules which use addCSS or addJS

with

if (_THEME_NAME_ != 'prestashop_mobile') { addCSS... addJS... } 

otherwise this template goes mad... with scrolling and others...

maybe that issue from swipe.js is caused by external css or js... now it seems that it doesn't occur anymore..so be sure to not load in head something you don't need