Help about the registration form

Coldness

Hello all,

I have a problem regarding registration fields in the registration page of Prestashop, let me explain,

In Greece, when someone needs an invoice about a product you sell, he must add the following information: Company,Job,his IRS name and his tax id.. So in prestashop there are only company and tax id fields.. So my question is, how can i add these fields in the registration form so the customer can add them when registering?

Thank you very much, Paul..

Edited by Coldness (see edit history)

You have to create an new module in order to add things on the registration form.

You only have to use the displayCustomerAccountForm hook in order to add the fields on the customer registration form and actionCustomerAccountAdd hook in order to add the new data in the database.

Note that you'll have to create an extra table to add those new infos about the customer, you'll probably need to adapt the behavior of other controllers that are handling the things that you want to do with the new data and the solution that I presented works for sure in Prestashop 1.5 (I'm not sure if it works for 1.4 version too)

Regards

• Like 1