Blank page when cache enabled

Hy there!

My 1.5.2 PS shows blank page when the cache is enabled. By hitting refresh it displays the correct content, but it does this with every single page... i have tried putting the cache to a 777 permission, but the problem persists.

Thank you for your help!

This is the page: http://winteroutlet.ro/

PS: i took out the cache for the moment, because the site is live, and can not let it run like this.

Edited by imokweb (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

edit your /config/defines.inc.php than enable caching see what error messages you get than reset back the defines.inc.php and disable caching because its a live shop

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', true);

/* Compatibility warning */

define('_PS_DISPLAY_COMPATIBILITY_WARNING_', true);

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the late answer, I decided eventually to disable the cache.

By editing the /config/defines.inc.php file I got this error:

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/hongam47/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 281

there I found: $_template->properties['unifunc']($_template);

I tried to delete it, but now the menu disappeared from some pages.

Also, the All Specials modules link (which should take me to prices-drop) takes me to the Home page. At the SEO and URL tab in the administration interface, Seo has all three options on, and in the prices drop url everything is set to prices-drop.

The search gives this link: ?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=a&submit_search=Search, and also takes me to the Home page.

I mentioned these errors, because I'm thinking maybe there is a connection I don't see yet. With display errors on I did not get any error for the last two bugs.

Thanks.

Try this code at line 281 the three lines go right before the $_template-> it should give you more information about the error.

if(!is_string($_template))
{
die('This needs to be a string: ['.$_template.']');
}
$_template->properties['unifunc']($_template);

• 6 months later...

Try this code at line 281 the three lines go right before the $_template-> it should give you more information about the error.

if(!is_string($_template))
{
die('This needs to be a string: ['.$_template.']');
}
$_template->properties['unifunc']($_template);

Iam faceing the same problem

Error:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class Smarty_Internal_Template could not be converted to string in /home/content/48/9309048/html/MyWebSites/IndiaPartyStore/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 283

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...