Paysafecard module fix

Hi,

I was browsing few topics around here.

Error:

Transaction could not be initiated due to connection problems. If the problem persists, please contact our support.

Same issue was brought to attention here:

http://www.prestasho...-their-website/

Basically we are looking to use Paysafecard on our webiste but module available in Prestashop addons is outdated.

http://addons.presta...aysafecard.html

There was an issue with general functionality.

Paysafecard team has mentioned the following issue:

> With the module prestashop you need to make some changes in the code, because this module is not up to date with our new features.

>

> If you want to go live with prestashop you need to set up the parameter “MerchantClientID”.

>

> You will find all necessary information in our documentation: http://www.paysafeca...ata/api-client/

>

> Set the “MerchantClientID” in order to identify a customer for promotional activities in order to prevent from multiple PIN abuse of promotion cards. This parameter should be set in the CreateDisposition request and should value the customerID the customer has at your web shop.

Our programmer fixed that by editing files PrepaidServices.php and PrepaidServicesAPI.php. But error mentioned in topic above is still there and Paysafecard has no clue why it is not working now.

Anyone has it working on their website?

No, we are encountering the same error message. Called Paysafecard and they mentioned

'nokURL' in the CreateDisposition call is not set. Opened ticket with Prestashop.

btw does the 'Business Type' setting matter in the module setup?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am experiencing the same issue. And also the PrestaShop Add-ons Marketplace Support is not answering regarding this issue. Finally I took matters in my own hands. The fault on our side is line 190 in PrepaidServices.php, this weird construct of code always returns an empty string and so prevents the module from doing its work. The alternative result is an invalid URL, also referring to PrestaShop's order.php file in root, which is deprecated. So, the module apparently is outdated, too.

I found a solution that works for me (which does not imply it works for everybody else, too). Replace this (should be around line 190):

$nok_url = Tools::getShopDomainSsl(true, true).(_PS_VERSION_ < '1.5').__PS_BASE_URI__.'/order.php?step=3' ? '' : 'index.php?controller=order&step=3';

With this:

$link = new Link();
$nok_url = $link->getPageLink( 'order', null, Context::getContext()->language->id ).'?step=3';

This might solve the problem until the Add-On developers update the module, even though it is an ugly fix, I guess. But it works.

Update: As the module uses deprecated Paysafecard APIs, Paysafe does not allow usage anymore, even though it is from PrestaShop. The module is of no use until updated to conform with Paysafecard requirements.

Edited by Narancs (see edit history)

• 1 year later...