vekia

[module] Customer files upload - add files to orders, accounts, checkout etc.

Prestashop Customer Files Upload

This Prestashop module allows your customers to load any files to the orders placed by them in your shop. With this addon your customers can manage their files and you - as a store manager - can browse and download files uploaded by clients.

this module is one from the most advanced addons that offers many customization features like:
- define accepted max file size
- define accepted file extensions
- block possibility to delete files by customers
- show thumbnails of uploaded files
- Accept upload of as many files as customers wants
- feature to accept defined number of files
- feature to accept number of files equal to the number of products in cart
- feature to "force upload" file - otherwise purchase will be not possible
- feature to "force upload" file only for selected products
- force upload of defined number of files
- you can Display link in "customer account" to upload files to account
- you can Display link to upload form in order details page
- you can Display link in "customer account" to upload files to orders
- you can Hide "upload forms" in customer account
- you can allow to display Upload form only for logged users
- you can enable product page upload
- you can define where the upload will appear on product page (tabs / footer)
- you can define what tabs style module will use on product page so it fits to many themes
- you can display upload form only form selected products
- you can display upload form for products from selected categories
- you can display upload form in cart only if cart will contain selected products
- you can exclude upload form from selected product pages
- you can display upload from during checkout on shopping cart page
- you can display summary of uploaded files during checkout (on cart page) without possibility to upload
- you can enable notifications when customer will upload file to own account
- you can enable notifications when customer will upload file to order they placed
- you can notify customer when you will upload file to customer account
- you can notify customer when you will upload file to order placed by this customer
- you can enable "comments" feature - you can discuss with customers below each file they uploaded, or you uploaded as an admin
- you can create and display custom contents above the upload form to explain the upload process
- module uses user - friendly ajax upload with possibility to "drag and drop" files
- customers can edit files they uploaded previously as long as the file will be "open" - you can "lock" the file any time you want
- customers can download uploaded files by you
- customers can download uploaded files
- as a shop owner you can download all the files and edit all the contents of files
.... and so on.

as you can see it is powerful upload module for prestashop

5.png.02b7772514c83406b266c1237ca11640.png3.png.0015a8ada774dabbd4b744306c481a19.png

8.png.d13767f2836e6be5ce612c4f3016f5e3.png7.png.6971ef1428a11178a1acb21c011c1b1c.png6.png.14ec18f946a2fe52eda9623b197397b8.png1.png.4222c6dd4bf8b74ccba524ec933e84a5.png9.png.c0d5c1e819755e0945ce8d49b489b9a6.png

thumbnails-2-order-files.png

thumbnails-order-files.png

module from version 2.0 fully supports PrestaShop 1.7!
it was the first available files upload module that works and supports new version of PS!

d7IR9Z3.png

more informations about module (demo link & screens) you can find on official webpage:
Prestashop Customer Files Upload

• Like 1

we updated this stuff!

now module works also with old prestashop version 1.4.x

so, module is a great tool for shops based on 1.4.x - 1.5.x engine

Is there an upload-bar, where you can see how many percent i have uploaded now?

Thanks

for now it isn't available but i decided to update module for this feature

i will inform you when the modification will be ready (i don't know exactly when - a lot of work:( )

hi two question

* I bought your module 1 month ago. I´m able to get the new version?

* how can i redirect an user, who isn´t registered an called filesmanager.php directly, to the authentification page?

hi, sure you can download up to date version from our website, just log in and download it from "my files" section

2) try to contact with our customer support

module updated again! module is now in version 1.5.1 We Improved performance of the module in latest version of prestashop store.

Thank your for your module. Is there a way to hide an image before "file upload " from the footer ?

I add an image in file "my-account.tpl" for the front office. It's ok with "my account page" but I would hide image in the footer.

Here is an example : 356964hideimage.png

Best regards.

hi

you should edit this file and add there {if} condition, its simple

if you have got more questions feel free to write

Hi,

Thanks to Viekia. I post here an easy "how to" if you want to use different picutre in footer and account page.

1. For the first you must open: modules/orderfiles/orderfiles.php

• Go to the line 178 return $this->display(__FILE__, 'my-account.tpl');
  • change it to return $this->display(__FILE__, 'my-account-footer.tpl');

2. Next go to the modules/orderfiles/views/templates/hook/my-account.tpl

• duplicate my-account.tpl and rename it to my-account-footer.tpl
  • now my-account.tpl is for my account page, and my-account-footer is for footer section

3. Vikya said "this is better solution, separate templates for separate sections".

4. Now, we can add an image in "my-account.tpl" for account page and an other image for footer "my-account-footer.tpl".

Thanks Vekia !

++

Edited by pepitr (see edit history)
  • Like 1

thanks for sharing solution with other forum members :-)

Hi I have your module costumer file upload, and i cant see any progress bar at file-upload.

Can you show me how to set up a progressbar?

Thanks

Alex

module updated. version 1.6.1. released!

we added feature to upload files on each product page! (upload files to products)

module updated. version 1.6.2. released!

Hi,

I bought your upload module.

It is possible to receive a email when a customer upload a new file?

I think it is too bad that the files uploaded for each order is not in the order page! see here

It is very difficult to have the addon translated (in french), it's not possible to do it by the BO! and even when a fr.phb is created some element are impossible to translate except by changing the code!

Why is it not possible to choose for which product you upload for?

a last thing, I need to have the attribute for each product we "link" the upload for!

Thanks,

Patrick POMEL

impression-drapeaux.fr

hello

thanks for your suggestion, please download latest (1.6.2.1) version from our bo (it's fully translated to the FR - works everything)

Other features (that you suggested) we will add in nearest update

thanks!

• Like 1

hello

thanks for your suggestion, please download latest (1.6.2.1) version from our bo (it's fully translated to the FR - works everything)

Other features (that you suggested) we will add in nearest update

thanks!

Thanks for that !!!

BR,

Patrick

you're welcome :)

if you've got any additional ideas & suggestions feel free to write, we will try to implement all of suggestions to the nearest updates

Hi Vekia,

I've just bought and installed your module but it doesn't allow the new multiupload feature, I can only upload files one by one. Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

Hello dear community!

I've got great news for you: I released new version of the customer files upload module

I added feature to support multiupload from:

1. product pages
  2. cart page

also added button to the default prestashop orders list, you can click on it to manage the files uploaded to order:

customers-files-upload-orders-list.gif

more information about update: customer files upload updated!

• Like 1

Hello, how can I update the module? I've purchased the previous version. Thank you!

hello

you can download latest version from customer account, just log in and go to "My Files" section

if you will have any problems - feel free to contact with me via PM / mail

regards

new version released!

• information about updates right from back office
  • new feature: you can define allowed filetypes (file extensions) to upload!

1.6.3.3 released!

fixed issue with information about new updates

version 1.6.3.4 released

I improved the update checker feature. Now it will works well for everyone

Hello, i have just bought this module. Great!

I found a "bug" when you leave empty the file extension field. In that case, when i try to upload a file, it give me always the alert.

I think that the problem is on ORDERFILES.PHP, line 284:

$ext=explode(",",Configuration::get('OF_FTYPES'));

It should be better to add a check before it:

if(Configuration::get('OF_FTYPES') != '')
  $ext=explode(",",Configuration::get('OF_FTYPES'));
else
  $ext = '';

I forgot, it should be very user the possibility to add the filemanager inside the orders history page, after that a customer click an order to open details. At the end of these details exactly.

Also, a way to add a last step (after the payment step), where put the upload manager.

Another thing, not all products on my shop needs a file upload, is there a way to hide it on specific products?

P.S. sorry about my english, i am italian :)

Edited by Roberto.C (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I forgot, it should be very user the possibility to add the filemanager inside the orders history page, after that a customer click an order to open details. At the end of these details exactly.

Another thing, not all products on my shop needs a file upload, is there a way to hide it on specific products?

+ 1

Having the details of the files uploaded by the customer in the order page is a must!!

thanks for all suggestions, i will defeinitely follow them while i will updating this addon :)

thanks community!

Dear vekia,

I am very interested in your addon but i have a presale question if i may. I have tried some other similar addons but even tho it stated you are able to upload .psd .eps files ( which are dedicated for a print shop ), it did not work. By such, will customers be able to upload such files and VERY importantly, will the files be resized and if yes, is it possible to deactive that resize feature?

Thank you in advance for the help.

Dear vekia,

I am very interested in your addon but i have a presale question if i may. I have tried some other similar addons but even tho it stated you are able to upload .psd .eps files ( which are dedicated for a print shop ), it did not work. By such, will customers be able to upload such files and VERY importantly, will the files be resized and if yes, is it possible to deactive that resize feature?

1. files arent resized after update
  2. with this addon you can define accepted filetypes, on my demo page i don't accept to upload .psd files, because i defined these filetypes: esp,cdr,jpg,png,tif
    KfyPamL.png

everything depends on you, you can allow users for upload any filetype you want.

• Like 1

I thank you very much for the fast reply and i will proceed to buying your addon and hopefully to integrate perfectly in the design i am building.

Keep in touch if necessary :-)

if you will have any additional questions - feel free to write, you can catch me here everyday ;) prestashop forum is my second home :P

Hi Vekia,

Thanks for this fine module. Could you let me know, if you plan to introduce the two following options?

- Possibility to allow file upload only for certain products

- Show the "Uplade page" as a step after the purchase

We have an onlineshop for mugs with predefined products as well as products where the customer should upload a file (photo) after he purchased the product (we will print it on the mug). So we need to differentiate if an upload should be possible or not. Also the upload should only be possible once the customer has actually purchased the product.

Many thanks!

Also the upload should only be possible once the customer has actually purchased the product.

and what about features for upload files to products on product page, or in cart? these feature will not be necessary, so .. what in this case? remove them?

- Show the "Uplade page" as a step after the purchase

without core modification it will not be possible :(

- Possibility to allow file upload only for certain products

i will develop this feature

I think it would be good to have a setting where you can switch a ) uploading on the products page on/off and b ) uploading in the cart on/off.

wrt "uploading only once purchased" - understood, major core modification. maybe sending a mail with a unique link to upload files (if the product requires it) would be an option. so the user - once purchased - can upload the file then.... have to make up my mind about it - what do you think? imagine a shop as I described above (customized mugs).

wrt "upload only for certain products" - great, thanks! another great think would be even to make the upload mandatory? ;-)

Edited by dcspock (see edit history)

You have created a great module vekia but time has come for a question. Is it possible now or in the very near future to have an uploading progress bar ?

hello

i've got several suggestions related to the upload progress bar, so i think it is really necessary, especially when customer want to upload huge filess

hello

i've got several suggestions related to the upload progress bar, so i think it is really necessary, especially when customer want to upload huge filess

It would be something that will push the module to a new level. Specifically for the needs that i am trying to cover, it will be greatly appreciated that feature.

thanks for your suggestion, i will definitely add it in nearest update.

i think that it is time to update this module, now i've got nice to-do list

thanks community!

Dear vekia,

I am having the following issue at this moment. I am using prestashop 1.5.5 and i have just downloaded the files from your website but unfortunately, after installation of the module, when i try to modify the settings like "allowed files and max file size", the page just refreshes when clicking "save general settings"

What is there to do ?

Please note its a fresh install of prestashop and all i've done is just basic optimization like memcached as it is a dedicated server.

hello,

and changes are saved? or not? when you refresh the website, you see new values there?

The system specifies the settings are saved but they are not. Settings remain like they were at first installation.

LATE EDIT: The problem is solved. I have made a few modifications into the php.ini and it seems that is why.

Edited by meliansolutions (see edit history)

The system specifies the settings are saved but they are not. Settings remain like they were at first installation.

LATE EDIT: The problem is solved. I have made a few modifications into the php.ini and it seems that is why.

thanks for information

btw. may i know what you changed? i will try to reproduce this problem

thanks for information

btw. may i know what you changed? i will try to reproduce this problem

I have set memory_limit to the value -1 ( no limit ) in plesk which seems not to have a very good impact on prestashop. Likewise i have increased the other values like max_execution_time etc. Problem was solved when i have set memory_limit to 128M

now - it isn't possible but i can add this feature if you're interested :)

update will be released today evening (No later than tomorrow morning)

i will add several features mentioned above : ) and also your about "tab" section

version 1.6.3.5 RELEASED ! new features:

- upload form manager

- description field for files

customer-files-forms-manager.gif

customer-files-upload-in-product-tab.gif

i probably forgot about something, if so - please remind me i will update it once again!

Dear vekia,

It seems that if you do not select "Display upload form in PRODUCT TAB", if you wish to display normally the upload field as "Display upload form in PRODUCT FOOTER", it will not work.

What is there to do in this situation?

Dear vekia,

It seems that if you do not select "Display upload form in PRODUCT TAB", if you wish to display normally the upload field as "Display upload form in PRODUCT FOOTER", it will not work.

What is there to do in this situation?

thank you for attention im going to check it and i will let you know here what's going on

Hi, great update!

When you choose "Display upload form in customer account", i find the link in the account page.

When i am inside that area, i cannot see the dropdown for products.

This is a need, because my customers need to send me the file i have to print over the single product.

Is it possible to do that?

Thank :)

sure i can update this module once again and i will add product selection to already placed orders 

new version released! 1.6.5.6

1. I added feature to define for what products you want to allow to upload files. Upload form will appear only for selected products then
  2. issue with "product footer" hook fixed

35bnTOf.png

ohh i forgot about this feature! i will add it definitely :)

as far as it is possible (i will update it once again in this week)

and regarding to the checbox on product page:

added feature to my to do list :)

new version released! 1.6.3.7

fixed problem in 1.6.3.6 with attaching files when ulpoad form in cart was disabled

Hi,

We bought your module a 2 days ago, it's a great module

I want to let the users upload the file from URL, not just from their machines, how can i do that?

Thank you

it will be a bit hard to achieve, modification like this need a lot of custom coding :) 

moreover, your server will need to have possibility to use cURL library (or at least get_file_contents)

but i can develop this feature :)

@vekia ok, i want to know how much time and money you need, please send me your email

Thank you

nooo, it will be free, i mean that you will have possibility to download new version from customer account :)

I was waiting for your answer :)

Thank you

Can you tel me when this feature will be available to download, because we need it in an urgent task for our customers, if you could do it this week it will be very helpful..

You have created a great module vekia but when do you think it will be possible to have an uploading progress bar ?

Hi Vekia,

Thanks for this great module !!

I have some request on it...

- progression bar on FO

- Icon in the customer account in the order to inform the customer that a file is uploaded for this order. (It could be "link" from the order management to your module).

- I think a good option is to unable the possibility to upload a file only when registered.

- When the customer want to upload a file in the order management, it is not possible to choose the product you want to upload for.

in BO:

- we really need a link in the order page that indicate that a file is uploaded for this order (it would be great to have the possibility to download the file from this page).

- possibility to received an email when a file is uploaded (for the customer and the administrator).

Excuse my bad english.

I can do somes schemas if you need (i can send it to you by MP).

I hope those ideas will help to make your module  even better !!!

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Patrick

Hi there !

I feel a bit stupid, since I discover the last update of the module (1.6.3.7) !!!

The link between the order and the files are done in the BO and the Front office!!

Vekia you are good !

My last suggestions are then; progression bar and a alert email when a file is upload!

Thanks again.

Best Wishes !!!

Patrick

Hi,

Bonne et heureuse année 2014 !!!!

Another thing: the possibility to download the file without open it !!!

Somes files will be zip or else and very heavy !!!

Thanks

I managed to change the upload system by inserting a progress bar

changing only the file-shopping cart.tpl

if the creator gives me the consensus modification submission

works correctly for the multiupload, but makes the sum of bites all files

attached an example, sorry if it's in Italian

post-250062-0-03808900-1389182211_thumb.jpg

Edited by fenderstr (see edit history)

major update of Customer Files Upload module

new feature: AJAX UPLOAD with progress bar!

better download system of files from back office

and several minor upgrades related to performance

D1hxtPc.png

• Like 1

Thks a lot Vekia !!

Do you think it will be possible to have an email notification when a file is received?

BR,

Patrick

major update of Customer Files Upload module
new feature: AJAX UPLOAD with progress bar!
better download system of files from back office
and several minor upgrades related to performance

D1hxtPc.png

I have a pb with this update.

I choose to display the upload in the cart and the customer account.

there is nothing to upload the files !!!

I have this error 

Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'uploadFile' commande:18
(anonymous function) commande:18
o 6a11c8148ca96e73f1ba645402ac36be.js:2
p.fireWith 6a11c8148ca96e73f1ba645402ac36be.js:2
e.extend.ready 6a11c8148ca96e73f1ba645402ac36be.js:2
c.addEventListener.B

I am in 1.5.6.1

www.bigprintshop.fr

www.impression-rollup.fr

Edited by BIG PRINT (see edit history)

where you've got this module installed? 

is there any chance to inspect it with ajax upload turned on?

i think i've got it, 

your minified javascript file (ccc under adv. paramters > performance tab)

hasn't got new module libraries.

rebuild minified file, and will see what's going on then

ok i see that it's not minified now.

i don't see module libraries in header hook :)

go to modules > positions 

click on transplant button

select "displayHeader" hook and Customer file upload module

and just transplant it

Well done !!!

It looks great !!! and drag and Drop !!!!

Thanks a lot !

any idea about my email alert pb (i don't received email notification when an order is done). My mailsalert.js file is empty??? 

i have no idea why your mailalerts module doesn't work, 

so i have to ask:

you want to add mail confirmation (after files upload) to this module? or just want to fix mailalerts addon? 

i have no idea why your mailalerts module doesn't work, 

so i have to ask:

you want to add mail confirmation (after files upload) to this module? or just want to fix mailalerts addon? 

I would like to have a mail confirmation when a file is upload. 

and I have to fix my mailalerts pb !!!

Thks

so if you mailalerts file is empty, why not to replace it with original mailalerts js file? :)

Yes, I am going to do that !!

I seems that your module doesn't work well when ""Smart cache" pour les feuilles de style" is ON (use CCC...) 

It mess up your nice Drag and drop area !

it looks like css styles aren't included to your minified CSS file.

if i were you i will clear cache in store, and also empty the 'cache' directory in your theme directory only

Ok,

I did it with same result.

I put this CCC option off and it works well.

Thanks a lot for your help and your modules !

Hi Vekia, it seems that your module is what I have been looking for days... :)

Do you think I would be able to adapt it easily to my theme? My shop is on www.senzastress.eu.

Is it possible to make it mandatory, for example, to upload  2 files to a specific product before buying it?

Thank you!

Cristina

Hi Vekia, it seems that your module is what I have been looking for days... :)

Do you think I would be able to adapt it easily to my theme? My shop is on www.senzastress.eu.

hello

i think that you will not have problems with adaptation, module has got own styles so even if your website use different styles than default - script will use module styles, so it will work. You can also easily change styles with css, it mean that you can personalize module and its design exactly as you want.

Is it possible to make it mandatory, for example, to upload  2 files to a specific product before buying it?

it's not possible right now, but i can develop this feature, but i will need detailed information about what you exactly expect