HA!*!*Y

[Override] Friendly Urls Without Id Number For V1.5

Hello all,

I've installed this free module and everything was working fine...until today when I've noticed an issue in the cart, on the first checkout page there's a list of carriers.

We have only one carrier, and now, after installing this module we get a whole list that looks like the attached file.

Can anyone help?

What can we do that will show only the mxshop.ro supplier?

Thank you

post-703781-0-40932200-1378839895_thumb.jpg

Hi, if you want to see the entire route to subcategory you have to add a new keyword to category route named: categories

Modifications to make:

In override/classes/dispatcher in: public $default_routes

attachicon.gifdispatcher_override.jpg

and in override/classes/link in: public function getCategoryLink

attachicon.giflinkcore_override.jpg

Hope it helps you.

I was helping me till 3'rd category.

Example: http://www.domain.com/category1/id-subcaterory2 - is working

but http://www.domain.com/category1/subcaterory2/id-subsubcategory3 - not working (404 - page not found) but my urls is good. All the product is working.

Any ideea?

This is on prestashop 1.5.5.0

Product path - {categories:/}{id}-{rewrite}.html

Category path - {categories:/}{id}-{rewrite}

Edited by greenie (see edit history)

I was helping me till 3'rd category.

Example: http://www.domain.com/category1/id-subcaterory2 - is working

but http://www.domain.com/category1/subcaterory2/id-subsubcategory3 - not working (404 - page not found) but my urls is good. All the product is working.

Any ideea?

This is on prestashop 1.5.5.0

Product path - {categories:/}{id}-{rewrite}.html

Category path - {categories:/}{id}-{rewrite}

You would need to modify file: /override/controllers/front/CategoryController.php after:

else if($categorys_count > 1)
			{

I'll try to work on it some time later for a fix.

You would need to modify file: /override/controllers/front/CategoryController.php after:

else if($categorys_count > 1)
			{

I'll try to work on it some time later for a fix.

Anyone fixed this bug..?

It,s a major bug , we need to get this fixed to continue using the module.

any help appreciated

Hi everyone, I worked on the module a bit and I:

-Fixed the uninstall procedure, now it should work properly and no more white pages!

-Simplified the code for multiple category nesting

-Option to include just the selected category name or all the parent categories in the url!

(Use {parent_categories} variable in SEO page).

If you have problems, clear your prestashop cache and turn off/on pretty URLs in SEO page.

cleanurls-v0.42-fixed-by-lapy90.zip

Hello

This works great, however using {category}/{rewrite} is affecting product previews via the back-end... Anyone experienced this ?

Thanks

I receive page not found for home page when I put {category}/{rewrite} instead {category}/{rewrite}-{id}

Hello!

I want remove {id} from url's. I istalled module cleanurls_v0.4.2 on prestashop 1.5.6. but I have not any changes.
I can not remove {id} from url's templates. It still require...

What did I wrong?

Thanks very much, it´s working in my shops. Anyone who has solution for Sitemap generator module? Last version still generate urls with ID etc. 

I receive page not found for home page when I put {category}/{rewrite} instead {category}/{rewrite}-{id}

I have a similiar (if not the same) problem. as soon as i remove {id} from "Route to category" and "Route to category with attribute selected_filter for the module block layered", I get a blank page on all friendly url sites that are listed under "SEO & URLs" in the backend (e.g. homepage, contact, checkout etc.).

Also, if I change "Route to CMS page" to just {rewrite}, I get the error "This page does not exist" on the same pages mentioned above. But the links to the CMS pages are set correct and also work (e.g. myshop.com/about).

I don't know where the error might come from. I'm running 1.5.4.1 in a subdirectory (properly set up with BASE URI option). I use the latest version from lapy90.

Edited by leeego (see edit history)

unfortunately these pages by default don't work without {id} - it is necessary to use {id} other wise these pages will not work.

you can only do it with controllers modification or module like url beautifier etc.

hi,

i tried to install this module (last prestashop version) , but decided to go back to the initial version as i found that detailid product page was still in url. 

i take back all the previous deleted files except the dispatcher.php that i didn't back up . I managed to find one in github platform. 

Overall, now i can't use anymore the rewriting feature so no images are displayed at all. I rewrite the htaccess many times, to no avail, I deleted the cache also, nothing. 

How to set back the prestashop configuration (sure it comes from the dispatcher file )  ?

Tks ..

Edited by moz (see edit history)

Ok, i found previous backup, so i overide the modified folders..

unfortunately these pages by default don't work without {id} - it is necessary to use {id} other wise these pages will not work.

you can only do it with controllers modification or module like url beautifier etc.

where can i find the module url beautifier?

thanks a lot, tried the module with PS 1.5.6 and seems to work perfectly with multi languages (es, fr, en)

I'll follow you :)

is it really worth removing id's from url? Does it affect SEO or not? my site hasnt been indexed yet, so i'm trying to figure if i should use this or similar module

is it really worth removing id's from url? Does it affect SEO or not? my site hasnt been indexed yet, so i'm trying to figure if i should use this or similar module

I don't think it affects SEO very much. But I simply don't like the number from visual standpoint. For me, friendy URLs are not just for SEO, but also to be more readable for a user. And a friendly URL without ID simply looks a lot nicer and cleaner.

I don't think it affects SEO very much. But I simply don't like the number from visual standpoint. For me, friendy URLs are not just for SEO, but also to be more readable for a user. And a friendly URL without ID simply looks a lot nicer and cleaner.

Hopefully they remove ID's from url's sometime in the future release. Does the module in OP works well? i see some people still having issues with CMS links and conflicts with other modules. 

Hopefully they remove ID's from url's sometime in the future release. Does the module in OP works well? i see some people still having issues with CMS links and conflicts with other modules. 

Installation and Deinstallation work well with lapy90's version (http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/204935-override-friendly-urls-without-id-number-for-v15/?view=findpost&p=1399359). He also added some features.

But I'm still having some problems with it as described here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/204935-override-friendly-urls-without-id-number-for-v15/?view=findpost&p=1416712

I too think it should be something that PrestaShop is able to deliver natively. But I doubt it's coming in the next big release.

• Like 1

I have a similiar (if not the same) problem. as soon as i remove {id} from "Route to category" and "Route to category with attribute selected_filter for the module block layered", I get a blank page on all friendly url sites that are listed under "SEO & URLs" in the backend (e.g. homepage, contact, checkout etc.).

Also, if I change "Route to CMS page" to just {rewrite}, I get the error "This page does not exist" on the same pages mentioned above. But the links to the CMS pages are set correct and also work (e.g. myshop.com/about).

I don't know where the error might come from. I'm running 1.5.4.1 in a subdirectory (properly set up with BASE URI option). I use the latest version from lapy90.

To everyone who is using my mod

Just use what's listed below each field:

Categories URLs work well with {parent_categories:/}{rewrite}/  or {rewrite}/ (a slash is mandatory!!)

Categories with selected filters {rewrite}/{selected_filters}

CMS must have a word before eg. info/{rewrite} so the system knows the CMS controller needs to be called! If you don't put anything before, it thinks it's a product and gives you error 404 not found. Moral of the story, you can't just put {rewrite}.

Edited by lapy90 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Categories URLs work well with {parent_categories:/}{rewrite}/  or {rewrite}/ (a slash is mandatory!!)

CMS must have a word before eg. info/{rewrite} so the system knows the CMS controller needs to be called! If you don't put anything before, it thinks it's a product and gives you error 404 not found. Moral of the story, you can't just put {rewrite}.

Thanks for your explanation! Everything works now as it should.

I think I've found a bug:

In PS 1.5.4.1 the link rewrites of the manufacturer page with accented characters are built different from e.g. the product page. Have a look at the following example:

Manufacturer/Product name: Hütén

Manufacturer rewrite link:

myshop.com/manufacturer/htn

Product page rewrite link:

myshop.com/productcategory/huten

I don't know why PrestaShop handles the rewrite of the name differently, but to me it looks like the clean url module doesn't take account of this. As soon as I install the module, the link to the manufacturer (even with an ID in it) will not work anymore.

Some more info: The rewrite of the page name seems to be done by the function str2url within Tools.php. The accented chars then should be replaced by the function replaceAccentedChars right below str2url. I still don't see why the rewrite is done different between products and manufacturers, as they both seem to call the same functions. Any idea?

Another update: I guess the problem lies within the override that the clean url module does in the ManufacturerController.php. But I don't know how to fix it. Anyone?

Edited by leeego (see edit history)

Hi, 

My Prestashop is in 1.5.6.0 , i install the latest version of Clean Url and i follow all the instruction for Remove Url, but still i have this error message for my product page : "There is 1 error  product not found   «Back" . 

And i have a 404 for my category page . 

Please Help me. 

Thank's

Guest fanfar

Is it possible to remove this limitation? I prefer links like:

• domain/product
  • domain/category/
  • domain/cms

I think I've found a bug:

In PS 1.5.4.1 the link rewrites of the manufacturer page with accented characters are built different from e.g. the product page. Have a look at the following example:

Manufacturer/Product name: Hütén

Manufacturer rewrite link:

myshop.com/manufacturer/htn

Product page rewrite link:

myshop.com/productcategory/huten

I don't know why PrestaShop handles the rewrite of the name differently, but to me it looks like the clean url module doesn't take account of this. As soon as I install the module, the link to the manufacturer (even with an ID in it) will not work anymore.

Some more info: The rewrite of the page name seems to be done by the function str2url within Tools.php. The accented chars then should be replaced by the function replaceAccentedChars right below str2url. I still don't see why the rewrite is done different between products and manufacturers, as they both seem to call the same functions. Any idea?

Another update: I guess the problem lies within the override that the clean url module does in the ManufacturerController.php. But I don't know how to fix it. Anyone?

I could fix this problem with the help of lapy90. It is a bug related to 1.5.4.1. I now updated to 1.5.6.0 and everything works as it should.

Guest fanfar

I improved module published in this topic. Now you can use templates of links to achieve links like below:

• domain.com/product
  • domain.com/parent_categories/category OR
  • domain.com/category
  • domain.com/manufacturer
  • domain.com/supplier
  • domain.com/cms

More information and zip file to download: http://lebioda.github.io/PrestaShop-modules-CleanURLs/

I tested it only with 1.5.6. If you find any bugs, give me know.

Edited by fanfar (see edit history)

I improved module published in this topic. Now you can use templates of links to achieve links like below:

• domain.com/product
  • domain.com/parent_categories/category OR
  • domain.com/category
  • domain.com/manufacturer
  • domain.com/supplier
  • domain.com/cms

More information and zip file to download: http://lebioda.github.io/PrestaShop-modules-CleanURLs/

I tested it only with 1.5.6. If you find any bugs, give me know.

I tried your module on a fresh 1.5.6.0 installation, but I always get an 404 error for product, manufacturer and supplier links, no matter how I set the rewrite rules for these categories.

CMS pages and categories however do work correctly.

I tried your module on a fresh 1.5.6.0 installation, but I always get an 404 error for product, manufacturer and supplier links, no matter how I set the rewrite rules for these categories.

CMS pages and categories however do work correctly.

Yep Me too, i have the same problems. on a 1.5.6.0 without any clean urls module

Guest fanfar

Before publishing I tested my improved version on clean 1.5.6. (on priv I can send link to my shop).

I use following settings in SEO & URLs:

Friendly URL: yes
Accented URL: no
Automatically redirect to the canonical URL: yes
Shop domain: domain.com
Base URI: /test/

Route to products: {rewrite}
Route to category: {parent_categories:/}{rewrite}
Route to supplier: {rewrite}
Route to manufacturer: {rewrite}
Route to CMS page: {rewrite}

During testing I don't use cache systems. If you still have a problem, please give me your configuration.

• Like 1

Before publishing I tested my improved version on clean 1.5.6. (on priv I can send link to my shop).

During testing I don't use cache systems. If you still have a problem, please give me your configuration.

Yes, it does work with your settings. I like that the .html is removed from the products page.

However, it would be nice to still be able to group e.g. manufacturers together like "myshop.com/manufacturers/apple". Now, it's only possible to have "myshop.com/apple". The other will lead to a 404 error.

Guest fanfar

Yes, the main goal of my improvements is to achieve all links like "myshop.com/rewrite_link" without extension html or php, without '/' on the end, and without any additional words. After analysing a lot of big shops I decided that it is the best from seo point of view.

Of course, In next version I can make possibility to adding any word before rewrite_link for manufacturers and suppliers.

Ok work great for me with this config ! Thanks a lot ! 

Yes, the main goal of my improvements is to achieve all links like "myshop.com/rewrite_link" without extension html or php, without '/' on the end, and without any additional words. After analysing a lot of big shops I decided that it is the best from seo point of view.

Of course, In next version I can make possibility to adding any word before rewrite_link for manufacturers and suppliers.

I understand your point, but what happens if I have the same rewrite_link twice? Without any word before the rewrite_link, there is no way to make a difference.

Do you have any immediate plans to release a next version?

Guest fanfar

I understand your point, but what happens if I have the same rewrite_link twice? Without any word before the rewrite_link, there is no way to make a difference.

Do you have any immediate plans to release a next version?

I set long links for products and short for manufacturers and suppliers, so it is very difficult to have two the same links.

According your request I prepared new version. Now you can add any keywords before {rewrite}.

Link is the same: Very Clean URLs

Please reinstal module and give me feedback :)

Edited by fanfar (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I set long links for products and short for manufacturers and suppliers, so it is very difficult to have two the same links.

According your request I prepared new version. Now you can add any keywords before {rewrite}.

Thanks for your effort! I first had a problem to find a working setup. In the end I found out, that I have to use {rewrite}/filter{selected_filters} in the field Route to category with attribute selected_filter for the module block layered. If I remove the word filter, product, supplier and manufacturer pages don't work anymore.

Guest fanfar

Thanks for your effort! I first had a problem to find a working setup. In the end I found out, that I have to use {rewrite}/filter{selected_filters} in the field Route to category with attribute selected_filter for the module block layered. If I remove the word filter, product, supplier and manufacturer pages don't work anymore.

Yes, 

Route to category with attribute selected_filter for the module block layered

it should have any word, eg. filter, filters, abc or others :). Here is not needed removing this word from link, because categories should have canonical links.

Hola ya estoy utilizando la versión 1,4 ¿cual es la versión del modulo que tendria que instalar?, ¿solo tengo que instalar el archivo o tengo que realizar alguna modificación en algun archivo?. gracias.

Hi I'm using version 1.4 what is the version of the module that would have to install?, Is it only I have to install the file or I have to make any changes in some file?. Thank you.

Guest fanfar

@matutano: I tested it only with clear 1.5.6. I don't know if it works with other version, or if it don't make a conflict with other modules.

Currently I am focused only on 1.5.x. If someone finds any bugs, please give me know.

Installed cleanurls and then deleted it.

Now my website show the blank windows everywhere. What can I do?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting T_FUNCTION in /var/www/vh33343/data/www/nyanstore.ru/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 66

----

Problem resolved by copying not modified Dispatcher.php

Edited by randvell (see edit history)

I just thought I'd take a second and thank everyone that's taken part in this thread for bringing this solution to the PrestaShop world.

The id's-in-urls is one of the few things I really did not like about the product, and now *poof* it's gone!

Nice work everyone!

Module cleanurls broke something in tables, so pages shows error "Item not found".

What table should I restore?

Edited by randvell (see edit history)

Hi! Thanks for this usefull overrides!

But. Maybe someone can help. How to make full category link?

category1

-subcategory1

and link for subcategories like that: www.mydoma.in/category1/subcategory1

instead of this www.mydoma.in/subcategory1

Guest fanfar

@kisweb, which modul do you use? If Very Clean URLs you can use

{parent_categories:/}{rewrite}

Categories are working but for Items (Products) I get 404 error.

Any sugestions ?

My only problem is with categories. I don`t like www.site.com/category-1 or other 

I have fixed and products are visible only with       {rewrite}

This is much better {rewrite}-{id} for products (I think has no bad inpact to seo)

Best:

1. Product: www.site.com/category/product-name-ID

2. Category: www.site.com/parent-categories/category

How to create ?

Edited by fiberit (see edit history)

Good day!
And how to make so that the category has been in this form http://test.ru/ps4-sony-playstation.html
So in the end was ".html".

I use cleanurls_v0.3.1.zip.
After installation id disappears. But I wanted to. so at the end of the address was .html

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Edited by petr142 (see edit history)

Hi! Very Clean URLs, not work 1.5.6.1 :(

{category:/}{rewrite}.html

{parent_categories:/}{rewrite}/

{rewrite}/filter{selected_filters}

cms: info/{rewrite}.html

cms: info/{rewrite}/

Product and CMS page - 404 page. Help me, please! :)

@RUSZoZo, did you read description ????

Yes, of course! I tried it with *.html and no *.html - still did not help.

I download the archive cleanurls-v0.42-fixed-by-lapy90.zip - works with *.html

However, now a new problem. When there are categories and sub-categories of this is the product - a link points to a sub-category, and not on the category/subcategory :(

For example:
category - root category
category/subcategory - subcategory
product - (seo link to product)

Click to category (url - category/) - done,
Click to subcategory (url - category/subcategory/) - done
Click to product (url - /subcategory/product.html) - why /subcategory/product rather than category/subcategory/product.html

Anyone know the solution to this problem?

Guest fanfar

@RUSZoZo it is described.

Try for cleanurls:

{parent_categories:/}{rewrite}.html

I have installed cleanerurl for see the module and than I tried to uninstall. Then I had this happen. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting T_FUNCTION in /var/www/vhosts/productosbio.com/httpdocs/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 26

Thanks

Hello and thanks in advance

Wich module do I have to use for prestashop 1.5.3?

There is so many .zip files and I don´t want to use the wrong one

Can somebody help me?

Ok. I need some help. I'm having problem with the CMS pages. Everything works great from the home page and from CMS page to CMS page. The problem is that once I'm on a category or product page, I click one of the CMS pages and it goes to a 404. The link to the info page shows domain/category/cmspage instead of just domain/cmspage.  I've tried every hint and trick in the ;ast 18 pages and nothing seems to work if I click one of the CMS pages while viewing a category. That goes for the predefined ones as well as the ones I created.  Please help.

This is using the Lebioda-PrestaShop-modules-CleanURLs-7dd5383

Edited by nitemask (see edit history)

removeURLid1.5_v0.1.zip

To Install copy the the files in to override folder

/override/classes/Dispatcher.php

/override/controllers/front/CategoryController.php

/override/controllers/front/CmsController.php

/override/controllers/front/ManufacturerController.php

/override/controllers/front/ProductController.php

/override/controllers/front/SupplierController.php

Preferences > SEO & URLs :: Schema of URLs

Than update your SEO Schema of URLs to:

Route to products: {categories:/}{rewrite}{-:ean13}.html

*Does not work with {category:/} see Bug report for a fix: http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCFV-4978

Route to category: {rewrite}/ *It must have a ending slash

Route to category with attribute selected_filter for the module block layered: {rewrite}/{selected_filters}

*moved the slash

I use this module on a site, but on every category page and product page, after / or .html, it appeares this: #.UpRjoNIW3OM

How can I remove this?

Thank you

• Like 1

Guest fanfar

@nitemask:

0. did you clear cache?
1. which version of prestashop do you use?
2. please give details about your seo configuration
3. did you use multistore or multilingual?

@Orhion.ro:

it has nothing to do with this module. Do you use Addthis or something similar?

Hello.

I install cleanurl module on fresh prestashop 1.5.6.1.

I want to get product's url without ".html".

But if i modify setting "route to products" to "{rewrite}" or "{category:/}{rewrite}" i get unworked categories, slider on main page, recommend products on main page, cart and others.

I Get error "Product not found" at all pages except product pages.

(for example "/music-ipods/ipod-nano" works good).

Can i get products without ".html" using module cleanurl's ?

I would be grateful for help.

@Orhion.ro:

it has nothing to do with this module. Do you use Addthis or something similar?

Indeed it was Addthis, integrated with the theme. Thank you for the guidance!

Hello.

I install cleanurl module on fresh prestashop 1.5.6.1.

I want to get product's url without ".html".

But if i modify setting "route to products" to "{rewrite}" or "{category:/}{rewrite}" i get unworked categories, slider on main page, recommend products on main page, cart and others.

I Get error "Product not found" at all pages except product pages.

(for example "/music-ipods/ipod-nano" works good).

Can i get products without ".html" using module cleanurl's ?

I would be grateful for help.

I'm experiencing this same behavior in 1.5.6.1

If I have .html in the product link it works fine. When I remove .html, the category pages all return 404 page not found.

will  this override work with diffrent subcatagories with the same namn, for exampel www.kkk.se\a\hello and www.kkk.se\b\hello and

www.kkk.se\hello, or will it be inpossible for the override to find the correct catagory?

After installation cleanurls_v0.4.2.zip as a module, I have issue with adding products to cart or updating quantity. The product is added, but getting popup with error. Please see attached file.

Also always have that message on the top: 

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with DispatcherCore::loadRoutes($id_shop = NULL) in /var/www/vhosts/ip8.ip.secureserver.net/websitename/classes/Autoload.php on line 110

OR

this one: Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with DispatcherCore::loadRoutes($id_shop = NULL) in /var/www/vhosts/ip8.ip.secureserver.net/websitename/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 164

What can be a reason?

Thanks.

post-734941-0-37702800-1387481613_thumb.png

I can't set the module on clear presta 1.5.6. Occurs nothing in the SEO settings. On 1.5.4 it is set without problems. Prompt in what there can be a problem?

Hi FanFar

Using  Lebioda-PrestaShop-modules-CleanURLs-7dd5383 with a fresh install of 1.5.6.1 When I add .html to the product pages or CMS Then CMS or Product pages don't work and return a 404  .  Is that how you designed it or it's a bug and just not working for me?  It seems like the first version you modified that was working and in this one only {rewrite} works?  Besides that everything works great.. is there anyway to be able to add the .htm / .html .whatever and have it work?

Thanks!

Guest fanfar

@dirsubmit

My version works only without .html or .php - it was my goal. Currently I don't have a time to change it.

@fanfar.. thanks for the reply.. can you tell me what I need to modify to make it work and I can do it myself?  I'm assuming it's just one minor addition to make it work with an extention for the product pages?

Thank you!

Does anybody else have insight on how I can modify this to be able to had .htm / .php .etc extension? 

Thanks in advance!

I tried HA!*!*Y's installation guide. It didn't work. I just want to remove the ID's without much hassle. Anyone have an easy solution? Or at least something that will work. I've wasted too much time just trying to remove these ID's!  Thanks in advance!

cleanurls_v0.4.2.zip with your instructions for install, worked perfectly in 1.5.6.1 version. Thanks!

I tried to install this module on PS 1.5.6.1with warehouse theme but not success. There is a message

The following (e) module (s) is not (s) properly installed:

• - Cleanurls : 
    Unable to install overlay: loadRoutes Method in class Dispatcher is replaced.

and doesn't display image on categories

Jeg får denne meddelse når jeg vil installere:

Kan ikke installere, springer over Metoden loadRoutes i klassen Dispatcher er allerede overskrevet.

Nogen der kan hjælpe?

Sorry, now in english:-)

• - Cleanurls : 
    Unable to install overlay: loadRoutes Method in class Dispatcher is replaced.

Instruction for 1.5.6.1 - 1.5.6.2 (It's works with 1.5.6.1-1.5.6.2)

*  Сохраните Ваш сайт/Save your website!!!

* Сделайте дамп MySQL базы!/Make a dump of the MySQL database!

* Установка/Install

* Установка модуля производится стандартным способом./Installing the module is performed in a standard way.

* Модуль "noidurls" устанавливается как и все другие модули./Module "noidurls" is set as all the other modules.

* После установки добавить перевод указанный ниже:/After installing the add translation specified below:

* Пример для русского языка./For example the Russian language.

* No ID URLs =  Адрес без ID

* This override allows you to remove URL ID. =  Этот модуль удаляет ID из адреса URL

* You need to fix duplicate URL entries =  Имеются двойные записи ЧПУ! Устраните эту проблему изменив значение ЧПУ.

* Nice you do nоt have any duplicate URL entries. =  Все в порядке! Дублирующиеся значения ЧПУ не найдены.

* Удаление./Removal.

* Как удалить модуль?/How to remove the module?:

* Перейти в back office, зайти в Модули и удалить модуль "noidurls" (модуль расположен в категории "SEO")/Go to the back office, go to the Modules and remove module "noidurls" (the module is in the category of "SEO")

* Перейти в директорию/Go to the directory /override/classes/

* -> удалить файл "Link.php"

* -> удалить файл "Dispatcher.php"

* Перейти в директорию/Go to the directory /override/controllers/front/

* -> удалить файл "CategoryController.php"

* -> удалить файл "CmsController.php"

* -> удалить файл "ManufacturerController.php"

* -> удалить файл "ProductController.php"

* -> удалить файл "SupplierController.php"

* Перейти в директорию/Go to the directory /cache/

* -> удалить файл "class_index.php"

* Перейти в back office/Go to the back office -> Настройки/Settings -> SEO and URLs -> в блоке "URL-адреса установки" установить:

* ЧПУ: off (Нет)

* Специальные символы в URL/Special characters in URL: off (Нет)

* Автоматически переадресовывать на Канонические URL/Automatically redirect to the Canonical URL: off (Нет)

* Выполнить сохранение параметров./Save your settings.

* Перейти в back office/Go to the back office -> Настройки/Settings -> SEO and URLs -> в блоке "URL-адреса установки" установить:

* ЧПУ: on (Да)

* Специальные символы в URL/Special characters in URL: on (Да)

* Автоматически переадресовывать на Канонические URL/Automatically redirect to the Canonical URL: off (Нет)

* Выполнить сохранение параметров./Save your settings.

* Перейти в back office, зайти в Модули и окончательно удалить модуль "noidurls" (модуль расположен в категории "SEO")/Go to the back office, go to Modules, and then finally remove the module "noidurls" (the module is in the category of "SEO")

* Процесс удаления завершен. Перейдите на главную страницу вашего сайта (front office)./The process of removal is completed. Go to the main page of your site (front office).

* Правила URL вернутся к первоначальным настройкам которые были до установки модуля "noidurls"./Rules URL back to the original settings before installing the module "noidurls".

* Выполнить очистку кэша./Cleaning the cache.

Edited by faand412882 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

How can I rewrite url from

http://www.frocus.pl/lakiery-podkladowe/401-revlon-multi-care-base-top-coat-965.html
to
http://www.frocus.pl/revlon-multi-care-base-top-coat-965.html

with htaccess or otherwise?

My seo config:
Product: {rewrite}.html
Category: {categories:/}{rewrite}/
block layered: {rewrite}/filter{selected_filters}
Supplier: Dostawca/{rewrite}/
Manufacturer: Producent/{rewrite}/
CMS: info/{rewrite}
CMSCategory: info/{rewrite}/
Module: module/{module}{/:controller}

SEO Url: YES
Url: NO

Canon URL: YES
multiview apache: NO

Sorry for my english :)

Edited by tyszek (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Is this method of removing the ID on URL's still valid for the latest version?

I am building a new shop and would like to remove the ID. I'm running the latest 1.5.6.2 version.

Thanks.

Is this method of removing the ID on URL's still valid for the latest version?

I am building a new shop and would like to remove the ID. I'm running the latest 1.5.6.2 version.

Thanks.

All works! Tested with versions 1.5.6.1 and 1.5.6.2

• Like 2

All works! Tested with versions 1.5.6.1 and 1.5.6.2

спасибо!

Is it possible you could write your instructions on page 19 to be in English? My understanding of the Russian language is terrible. :blink:

I'm running the latest and would definitely like to make this modification happen. I'm surprised it's not standard with the system as it seems so many people are requesting this feature. Perhaps a future option to include or disclude ID's in the URL structure would be a nice feature?   :)

I wonder how do other e-commerce systems handle URL's? It seems like a big pain to deal with this every time a new version of PS comes out, creating a lot of headache. Would LOVE to have clean looking URL's straight out of the box. :)

Edited by waterworks2 (see edit history)

Tried to install cleanurls_v0.42.zip , it didn´t work, so i uninstalled it, and then the whole page wen´t blank, can´t get into admin panel and the site isn´t working at all....

Page: www.hamburgerpress.se

How do i restore it?

Tried to install cleanurls_v0.42.zip , it didn´t work, so i uninstalled it, and then the whole page wen´t blank, can´t get into admin panel and the site isn´t working at all....

Page: www.hamburgerpress.se

How do i restore it?

Delete this file: class_index.php It is located in the folder /cache your site.

Hmm, doesnt work, it comes the file comes back as soon as I  delete it, and its the same :/!

Tried to install cleanurls_v0.42.zip , it didn´t work in 1.5.6.0

I deleted the cache and will not let me install the module.

Unable to install with manual control: The Dispatcher loadRoutes method in this group and in manual control.

Hello

I have installed tis on v.1.5.6.2 and it works accept my categories have the following appended to them

?categories=

so my urls look like so www.domain.com/category?categories=

If i manually remove it from the address bar the url works fine so I guess I have done something dumb somwhere!

Any help appreciated

Edited by wildchief (see edit history)

I wen ito the "configure" part of the module and opened it.  after that it was all fine!

hope that helps others

Hello

I have installed tis on v.1.5.6.2 and it works accept my categories have the following appended to them

?categories=

so my urls look like so www.domain.com/category?categories=

If i manually remove it from the address bar the url works fine so I guess I have done something dumb somwhere!

Any help appreciated

Edited by wildchief (see edit history)

Hi, I have installed this module but now it does not show meta title for category. The category link is now:

index.php?category_rewrite=category-name&controller=category&id_lang=1

but product links work perfect

what can I do to get category meta titles?