No thumbnails are displayed in the color attribute selector products after importation

construmet4

No thumbnails are displayed in the color attribute selector products after importation of combinations through csv

Upload a sample image so that you can better understand what happens.

Those same images are properly imported into combinations of products, but not seen in the values ​​of the attributes of prestashop.

If I upload images using the form attribute values ​​if the thumbnails look good, but I have over 600 colors and we'd go mad. Any idea?

post-411499-0-42237300-1353267773_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I'm in the same situation. I have literally thousands of different colors I need to set up as attributes and do not have the time to manually input each one separately. I need to set up different attributes for each type of color (we sell clothing, so I need one for each manufacturer). Then a couple different size attributes. There is no easy way to do this. I have used Store Manager to import them through the product import function but that doesn't allow me to import the color image texture files. Does anyone know of an import module to handle attributes that would allow us to quickly and easily set them up without having to do this PER PRODUCT? That seems a little ridiculous to me. Has anyone managed to just import them into the DB? I even tried looking at the product attribute tables in there, but don't see anywhere that the color image file is set. I'm stumped. Can anyone offer a good suggestion?

Running PS 1.5.3.1