Please help, we just found out theres a limit to the max combinations that can be imported into a product in Prestashop.

We have some products with 2.160.000 combinations, this is a big problem since we now found out its only possible to import between 1000 - 3000 combinations.

I hope someone can help us solve this problem, becouse our website is finished this is the last part we have to fix. It would be realley sad if we would have to start over again. Somebody tolled me its not possible and i should use Magento. I hope someone here can help us.

I attached a file for you to test if you think you have a sollution. This file contains a t-shirt in 1 size and 1 colour totaling 5633 combinations. Eventualy it would be 11 colours and 4 sizes making it 247.852 combinations.

Hope to hear from someone that can help me soon!

Like I said, you cannot import combo's with it, but once you have combos on a product, you can copy the combos over to another product with just a click.

But this product is using awp http://smiletimedental.org/product.php?id_product=517

There are 4 sets of 140 cards, 4 sets of 20 messages so 6,465,600,000,000 combos that that product can be delivered in. On there site they have a demo where you can test it out and you can always send them a message and ask them questions.

What are you planning on using the module for, what are you selling?

We are selling t-shirts in multiple colours and sizes. That can be printed on the chest, back or arms in 0-8 colours.

For example we have the following options:

Sizes: s-m-l-xl-xxl

Colours: White, lemon, orange, fuchsia, red, purple, turquoise, royal blue, dark navy, olive and black

Chest: Left, center, right, none

Back: Center, none

Arm: Right, left, both, none

Startup chest: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

Startup back: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

Startup arm: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

Startup both arms: 0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14&16

Print colours chest: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

Print colours back: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

Print colours arm: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

So its not something we can do easily

Cool, let me explain how attribute wizard pro works.

Say you have an attribute called size. You add all of your sizes to it like you would normally in the back end. Then say you have one called colors, you would add all of your colors to it too.

Then in your product, you would add all of the colors that you want for that product using the combinations page, then you add all of the colors that you want for it.

You don't create combinations the usual way, like color:red;size:m;

You just add all of the colors available and all of the sizes available and it handles generating the combos.

For example ill make the options fat:

Sizes: s-m-l-xl-xxl

Colours: White, lemon, orange, fuchsia, red, purple, turquoise, royal blue, dark navy, olive and black

Chest: Left, center, right, none

Back: Center, none

Arm: Right, left, both, none

Startup chest: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

Startup back: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

Startup arm: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

Startup both arms: 0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14&16

Print colours chest: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

Print colours back: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

Print colours arm: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7&8

As you can see, your not free to choose everything, when you say startup chest is 2 than print colour chest is also 2.

• 2 years later...

Like I said, you cannot import combo's with it, but once you have combos on a product, you can copy the combos over to another product with just a click.

But this product is using awp http://smiletimedental.org/product.php?id_product=517

There are 4 sets of 140 cards, 4 sets of 20 messages so 6,465,600,000,000 combos that that product can be delivered in. On there site they have a demo where you can test it out and you can always send them a message and ask them questions.

What are you planning on using the module for, what are you selling?

Im wonderng how did you create these many combination? When i generate combination for 32 items its not even creating. All the time end up with errors. I tried by increassing memory limit, input time etc.. !