Label "New" Product [SOLVED]

famar

Hi,

you will need to change your css or tpl files, for example themes/your_theme/product_list.tpl

{if isset($product.new) && $product.new == 1}<span class="new">{l s='New'}</span>{/if}  {*remove/comment this line*}

Regards

thanks!

• 4 months later...

could you tell where it get from database...( i mean i need the column name and table name n of this label in db).... :)

you want to edit code that alexander mentioned above? sorry but i dont quite understand what you expect :(

you want to edit code that alexander mentioned above? sorry but i dont quite understand what you expect :(

Now I got it...! I'm asked where the 'new' column in table regarding the product...like quantity...

nw i understand there is no column like that...we have to calculate from date of product added...

Now I got it...! I'm asked where the 'new' column in table regarding the product...like quantity...

nw i understand there is no column like that...we have to calculate from date of product added...

exactly ! :)

but i struggle to find it...coz i'm fetch all product values(like quantity,price,name,image url etc) fetch from single query...so how can i calculate it and return 1 in a single query any idea?

DATEDIFF(product_shop.`date_add`, DATE_SUB(NOW(),
 INTERVAL '.(Validate::isUnsignedInt(Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT')) ? Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT') : 20).'
  DAY)) > 0 AS new

• Like 1

DATEDIFF(product_shop.`date_add`, DATE_SUB(NOW(),
 INTERVAL '.(Validate::isUnsignedInt(Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT')) ? Configuration::get('PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT') : 20).'
  DAY)) > 0 AS new

Thank for the reply...and exactly!

I got it already....

my code is

"SELECT ((`ps_configuration`.value)-(DATEDIFF(NOW(), `ps_product`.date_add))) AS new FROM ps_configuration,ps_product WHERE ((`ps_configuration`.name='PS_NB_DAYS_NEW_PRODUCT') AND (`ps_product`.`id_product`=$id))"

i worked above code for show manufacturer's products in product page...and the result would be...i got it exactly yesterday!

2n1f5tz.jpg

I'm using raw sql code for fetching full product information and values on my area...coz i'm new to php and smarty, so go for this code

I asking you learning platform for above mentioned courses....any suggestion?

Edited by mani313 (see edit history)