[Solved] Layered Navigation - Remove filter buttons not displaying

jmthd

I am running PS v. 1.4.9, using a lightly modified Prestashop New theme, and trying to make use of the Layered Navigation module.

I am able to set up filter templates, and they display correctly. The problem is, after selecting a filter, the button to remove the filter does not display (I believe it is supposed to show a graphic named delete.gif). However, the cursor seems to be aware that there is/should be a button there, and clicking in the blank area does remove the filter.

So, can anyone help me get that button/graphic to display? I've reached my limits looking through blocklayered.tpl and its CSS.

Any help would be much appreciated.

post-393734-0-99448600-1352846490_thumb.png

Edited by JoshMeyer (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi JoshMeyer, I experienced the same problem with my layered block and the problem was the image reference in the css file.

Depending on the location of the delete.gif and if you created a blocklayered-15.css override file (in your theme's css modules [themes/yourtheme/css/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered-15.css] folder instead of the general module folder [site/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered-15.css]) you need to correctly specify the image location.

So you need to make sure the url reference for the image is correct. The upper-directory trails "../" can get tricky, so you may need to play with it a little.

Here is what my url reference looks like from my override blocklayered.tpl file (notice I have more upper-trails than the original below):

#enabled_filters li a {
background: url(../../../img/icon/delete.gif) no-repeat 0 0 transparent;
}

And this is what the original looks like:

#enabled_filters li a {
background: url(./delete.gif) no-repeat 0 0 transparent;
}

I hope this helps.

Edited by gdinari (see edit history)

• 4 months later...