Using Prestashop as an "ordering system"

Lorenz864

Sorry if the following question has already been posted in a different form or under a different key word. I saw talking about "ordering system" in a completely different way I'm intending it.

Let me explain, and I hope someone of you might address me on how to do this.

- What I need to do is:

Show as usual a catalogue of products with description/pictures/features, etc. but no price and attachment in the public area - Prices and attachments must only be available to the people allowed which can be of at least 2 types of users: the "customer" can see the official product price and the discount price applied to him (can be different from customer to customer).

The customer can make a order just as well, using the cart system yes - but the payment method (most of the time is 30/60 days after dispatch via money transfer) has to be established customer by customer into the admin area by the webmaster or by user type 2 which I will call "the Agent".

The Agent can "manage/add/delete" his own customers establishing a percentage of discount in relation to the official price list.

I think some of you dealing with B2B companies might have understood the sort of think I need to, and I apologies in advance if a module like this is already there.... or if such functionality has been implemented in PS 1.5. I gave it a quick look and didn't see that.

Please let me know your advice a.s.p.

The Agent can "manage/add/delete" his own customers establishing a percentage of discount in relation to the official price list.

I think some of you dealing with B2B companies might have understood the sort of think I need to, and I apologies in advance if a module like this is already there.... or if such functionality has been implemented in PS 1.5. I gave it a quick look and didn't see that.

Please let me know your advice a.s.p.

I'm new to PS 1.5, but have been using (and customizing) PS 1.4x for one year.

Install and test PS 1.5 - I think it will cover most of your needs - much of the value will, however, come from you adapting your business process to *incorporate* PS 1.5 rather than rely on the shop to be your whole system.

good luck