How to edit footer Information link?

Hi all,

I would like to know how to change the links in the Information of my prestashop footer. Any idea how to remove and add some links?

Thanks.

My prestashop:

http://articlepinger...resta/index.php

Tab - Modules -> Search -> Block CMS -> Configure (You can configure (disable, enabled links cms, and have a box of text to add new lines)

Some links, you have to modifying the file: modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl

Sorry for my English

• Like 1

Nadie is right,

If you want to remove it completely you need to Unhook from back office modules/position (Footer)

If you want to make changes you can remove or add some links from block cms configuration (like the image you attached) and the rest of the links you need to edit the file modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl and remove the links from there.

on the left column you hooked another box of the cms

• Like 1

go to your back office to modules -> modules -> CMS Block and press configure.

you will see: Left block , Right block & Footer.

There you can add or remove anything you like, you probably will have Tips & Tricks on the left blocks and Information on the footer.

If you want to remove completely the Information from the footer you need to Uncheck "Display various links and information in the Footer"

• Like 1

Ok. Thanks for the tips. :) By the way, how can I insert horizontal links into the footer?

The horizontal links I want to place in the footer is "Home | How to buy from us? | Contact Us | About Us | Copyright My website link 2012"

How can I do that?

Basically your footer is being handle by Footer.tpl that located in Themes/your_theme_name.

And its loading all the Footer Hooks.

So you have to insert them manually in the TPL.

I can help you if you can describe how you want it, you want it above the existing footer links or below?, inside the dark background or outside? width from side to side or less?, etc....

• 4 months later...

INFORMATION FOOTER: (Presta 1.5.3.1)

Removing....

1. "Our Stores" link -- Preferences > Store Contacts > Set the Display Our Stores to "No"

2. "Specials", "New Products", "Top Sellers", -- / Themes / Default / Modules / blockcms / blockcms.tpl

{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}<!-- li class="first_item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('prices-drop')}" title="{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Specials' mod='blockcms'}</a></li -->{/if}

<!-- li class="{if $PS_CATALOG_MODE}first_{/if}item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('new-products')}" title="{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='New products' mod='blockcms'}</a></li -->

{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}<!-- li class="item"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('best-sales')}" title="{l s='Top sellers' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Top sellers' mod='blockcms'}</a></li -->{/if}

3. Removing / Adding Links --- / Modules / BlockCMS / Configure (note: You can also hook the Category Block from Left to Right)

@sdas86 your "Tips & Tricks" has the default name "Information"

Fashion eStore - http://fashion.estore.net46.net

logo-1.jpg?1363952933

Edited by eStorePower (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello.

I have problem.

I already add "about us", "delivery", "contact us" etc in footer menu.

I already add it at cms block.

But when i click on a link in footer, it NOT open the "artice". The link of the "about-us" for example is "#". 

Site : http://kika.gr

How i can fix it ?

Thanks