Nominate PrestaShop for TechCrunch's 2012 Crunchies!

Hi everybody,

This year again, PrestaShop has good hopes to win the Best Shopping Application prize at TechCrunch's 2012 Crunchies.

We would like to ask our community to please nominate us by clicking here. All it takes is a single click, and you can do it once per day.

With your help, we can once again come out on top and continue to make e-commerce accessible to everyone!

Thanks for all of your help, from all of us at PrestaShop. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

To be honest with you:

After 2-3 months of customizing a friend's store and constantly fixing both minor and major bugs in Prestashop by myself, I will not be voting for this system. I do however wish you good luck! :)

Ok, but... what would have happened with another e-commerce solution?

E-commerce software are complexe and when huge changes happen like it is the case with the 1.5 version, this is normal bugs occur. We constantly do our best to fix all of them.

Voting for us is the kind of gratefulness that stimulates us !

So instead of thinking that you encountered problems, you should think "how things would have been without PrestaShop?". ;)

Anyway, dear Community, please note that you can still vote 2 times to nominate PrestaShop for the Best E-Commerce Application 2012 Crunchie.

Thanks !

Ok, but... what would have happened with another e-commerce solution?

E-commerce software are complexe and when huge changes happen like it is the case with the 1.5 version, this is normal bugs occur. We constantly do our best to fix all of them.

Voting for us is the kind of gratefulness that stimulates us !

So instead of thinking that you encountered problems, you should think "how things would have been without PrestaShop?".

Anyway, dear Community, please note that you can still vote 2 times to nominate PrestaShop for the Best E-Commerce Application 2012 Crunchie.

Thanks !

While knowing that I came off as somewhat rude (coming here and killing the mood), my genuine wish is for PrestaShop to become more successful.

Since I've a decent understanding of how underlying systems work on a low level, I don't base what I say on only normal bugs (or even bugs at all). I understand what you mean, though. At least in my head, wanted to think of PS 1.5 as stable enough for production use. :)

As a whole, I think that PrestaShop is rather good compared to many, and I would recommend it and vote for it once important design flaws (and of course bugs) are ironed out.

Good luck! :)

Edited by SteffenL (see edit history)