Change Product Image when attribute is changes

poklin

Hi Guys,

Greeting....

I'm new to Prestashop and wonder the community can assist me with following.

Scenario:

This online shop is selling design as a product. After select the design, costumer then select the available cutting. I know I can add cutting as attribute and assign several values for it.

However how do I change the product image when the costumer select different cutting ?

I want the display image will change accordingly when the attribute is change as well.

Any help is appreciate.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there an easier way to assign an image to a group of combinations. Right now I have about 10-20 combination of a single product (color, size, and material) and it takes a really long time to assign images to each group of combination.

I just need to show different images based on different colors. But when it comes to size and material, I do not need to change the image, they could all use the same image for that color set.

Thanks!

• 2 years later...

Hello. I need to make also a lot of product combinations. And the Title of each image is important for me when I create combinations. E.g. I put 20 colors in Attributes and upload 20 pictures to product, then i made combinations. It's ok. Then I need to connect color in swatch with product picture. But after edit of first combination all Titles of images is overwriten with the first Title. So then I can't identify between pictures (very similar colors of product)  and create other combinations. Also putting Title to each picture has to be done sepparately probably, what takes a lot of time. Otherwise the Title is same, when upload all images at once. Is there any solution please?

Thank you for your help. 

Prestashop ver. 1.6.0.11

Jan

Edited by mrjan (see edit history)

Look at Store Manager from eMagic One. It makes managing attributes, combinations, images, image titles, etc. much easier when you have a lot of them.

I am not affiliated with them. I am just a customer that appreciates their product.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ALEX

I've linked all images with colours but when i click on the colour, only the thumbnail under main image changes.

Can anyone help me please? Why only the thumbnail changes and how to make main image change accordingy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, i want to do almost the same thing...

On my product page (product.tpl) :

I want to display the different colors of my product instead of the image product when the customer click on color picker attribute.

I think i have to make a link between colors attribute in the color picker and image product spot.

Please save my life !

• 1 year later...
Guest locen

Hi, i have this problem with combinations:

- I enabled the combinations and with the first visualization you show also photos that are only for the other combination.

- Then if you change combination and you rechange combinations like the first time all photos are will be ok like image associated with the combinations. 

can anyone help me?

• 2 months later...