I want to know if is there any payement mod that makes that once client decides to checkout/buy something he will be sent to a simple form .From there we'll do everything alone. (With customers subscription)

If the fields are not completed accordingly he will not be able to submit informations.

Once the informations are submited his order should be found in the orders administration along with an update to the stock.If that would take too long to be made, just make the script email us .

More like a guest payment .

A finish text should that will appear once he submits the order should appear.

Oh. Its called guest checkout and its something Prestashop does not support yet. The way Prestashop was made makes it hard to get this up and running, there is currently no module that allows guest checkouts, nor is it a core feature. I'm sure eventually it will be tho!
--Kevin

I also would appreciate this, however it is not so simple IMO. These purchases also should be logged to be able to retrieve the generated invoices at a later time.

RegNow, a shareware registration service uses such a method: you can purchase without registration and there is an Order Lookup feature on their site. Providing some details (e.g. your e-mail address and order ID) you can find your completed order displaying some details with a link to the printable invoice.

Yes the simply way
is to remove the needed fields in classes customer and addresses and to create a random password,
after the customer will be registrated but he doesn't know.
Everything works fine,
and if he buy or you want, you can simply send the password with a message.
;-)

Not at all, i'm searching for a guest who can use the prestashop payement ways but without creating a custommer account.

You can check the one I'm working on here:

www.glasswaredreams.com

Test it out and let me know if that's kind of what you are looking for, if so I can spot you the files. The shop is not really live yet, so test away.

-ic

Not at all, i'm searching for a guest who can use the prestashop payement ways but without creating a custommer account.

www.glasswaredreams.com

Test it out and let me know if that's kind of what you are looking for, if so I can spot you the files. The shop is not really live yet, so test away.

-ic

Thats perfect! any chance you could share the files? cheers :D

• 4 weeks later...

I will share the code soon. I have 2-3 things I need to complete first and I've been procrastinating but plan to have them done very soon. I was thinking of combining the payment step into the address/carrier step also but that might be down the road. Aaron (who is a much better coder than me) has my code as well so he may be working on improving it also. So stay tuned everyone.

Ion_Cannon:

Really nice work with the guest checkout function.

I would like to see how you did with the programming without modifying the core :-) Really interesting.

Have a nice day!

• 4 weeks later...

It would be great if this module will be included in the standard installation.

I am currently building an online flower shop and the only thing I need is the address of the recipient. It would be annoying for the customers to register.

Ion_Cannon, I would appreciate if you can share your code. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Ion_Cannon,

Yeah, I second (or third) that! It would be awesome if you could let us know if you've gotten anywhere with it or if it's near completion! That's the only thing that's making us question if we should really use PS or not, since it's a pretty important feature.

THANK YOU!

Ion_Cannon,

Yeah, I second (or third) that! It would be awesome if you could let us know if you've gotten anywhere with it or if it's near completion! That's the only thing that's making us question if we should really use PS or not, since it's a pretty important feature.

THANK YOU!

I have done quite a bit recently with my express checkout modeling it similar to CS-Cart's checkout, I am working on one particular thing that has me a little stumped but once I figure that out I will be willing to give it to 2 or 3 people for debugging then hopefully release it to the community. People are welcome to try it out now in its' new format, keep in mind it is not 100% complete but you can get the idea of how it will work. Feedback is always appreciated. Remember no one checkout will ever be perfect for everyone. You can try it here:

http://174.36.213.248/staging/index.php

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Looks great! Exactly what is needed.

EXACTLY - GANZ GENAU !!

herrvorragend - outstanding - excellent !!

wo/wie kann ich das bekommen?!

where/how can I get it?

wonderful module(?)

should really be in standard installation - my oppinion: a must

can I get it in prestastore?

Looks great! Exactly what is needed.

EXACTLY - GANZ GENAU !!

herrvorragend - outstanding - excellent !!

wo/wie kann ich das bekommen?!

where/how can I get it?

wonderful module(?)

should really be in standard installation - my oppinion: a must

can I get it in prestastore?

The first version of my express checkout mod is located here for anyone interested:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/25436/modules___development/ioncannons_express_checkout_v1_dot_0

• 3 months later...

www.glasswaredreams.com

-ic

ION,

With this module, if the customer checks out as a guest do they always have to be a guest or could they register later on?