[FREE MODULE] European Union Cookie Law Block responsive 1.7 1.6 1.5 1.4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prestashop module: European union cookie law block module works with prestashop: 1.3.x 1.4.x 1.5.x 1.6.x  and brand new prestashop 1.7.x You are from European Union Country? You must impleme

you can try with something like if (isset($_COOKIE['cookie_ue']) || $_GET['controller']=="AdminLogin"){ if (PHP_VERSION_ID <= 50200) /* PHP version > 5.2.0 */

Soyons Solidaires... Je vais allumer un cierge à ta gloire merci merci merci  Isabelle

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, 

the modul worked like a charme on P.S. 1.6.06

Hello,  I love this module cause worked well in the past on PS 1.6.06 Now after migrating to a new server and updating to 1.6.1.24  it does not display a banner on the frontend. The problem seems not to be related to 1.6.1.24 cause I also migrate one version  1.6.0.6 to the new server and modul worked, migrated another 1.6.0.6 to the same server and mod don ´t work.

Regardless if i put into the top or the bottom, if I change colours etc.

The weird things:  I uninstalled the mod (and also removed via ftp from BO /homepage/httpdocs/modules and from ..../themes/default-bootstrap/modules)  reinstalled it from  scratch.  But once installed my old custom text was shown in BO module configuration again.

Even more weird: if I go to mod. configuration -> hooks and go to live edit I see the modul on the bottom of the frontend  shop page (on the very left, I can move it but goes alway back to the very bottom on the very left side)

Any help appreciated,

ths, Mark

Any idea what is wrong ?

ths so much, Mark

Edited by marpre
new behavior recognised (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2020 at 12:46 AM, marpre said:

Hello, 

the modul worked like a charme on P.S. 1.6.06

Hello,  I love this module cause worked well in the past on PS 1.6.06 Now after migrating to a new server and updating to 1.6.1.24  it does not display a banner on the frontend. The problem seems not to be related to 1.6.1.24 cause I also migrate one version  1.6.0.6 to the new server and modul worked, migrated another 1.6.0.6 to the same server and mod don ´t work.

Regardless if i put into the top or the bottom, if I change colours etc.

The weird things:  I uninstalled the mod (and also removed via ftp from BO /homepage/httpdocs/modules and from ..../themes/default-bootstrap/modules)  reinstalled it from  scratch.  But once installed my old custom text was shown in BO module configuration again.

Even more weird: if I go to mod. configuration -> hooks and go to live edit I see the modul on the bottom of the frontend  shop page (on the very left, I can move it but goes alway back to the very bottom on the very left side)

Any help appreciated,

ths, Mark

Any idea what is wrong ?

ths so much, Mark

I have the same problem

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vekia,

first a great thanks for your module.
After the actual european law all users of your module with just a button "close" and the cookie-text
is not any more allowed. So, to avoid law-problems is it possible for you to program two checkboxes
"[ ] ACCEPT Cookies  and  [ ] DECLINE Cookies"  with no preselected cross, so all here would be very
happy to get this in all prestashop-versions.  Nobody has to expect law-problems of his not-compliant  shop
to handle the cookie-thematic.
Would be great for all here,
thank you very much
Thomas from germany

i use the old prestahop 1.4.9, working great.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,
can anyone tell me why my cookie module acts weird? Different behavior on EN and PL version. But in the PL version on the homepage e.g. no matter how many times I close the information box it still shows up after page refresh. 
For some products, there is this cookie infobox, for some products, there's no information at all.

Could anyone help me?

• 3 months later...

Hi Vekia,

Just as other members, I have the problem of the cookie-bar reappearing (even if I close it once) whenever I reload the page or navigate to another page. Can you offer a solution to this?

- using v1.7.8

Thanks in advance,

Edited by Dyptorden (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...