vekia

[FREE MODULE] European Union Cookie Law Block responsive 1.7 1.6 1.5 1.4

that's right :-)
also we upgraded it recently to support last changes in 1.6.0.7 & 1.6.0.8

that's right :-)

also we upgraded it recently to support last changes in 1.6.0.7 & 1.6.0.8

Hey,

If I change the height of the block with the snippet you gave, the position of the text/button don't follow, they stay at the same position.

Is their way I can also adjust that?

Thx

Hey,

If I change the height of the block with the snippet you gave, the position of the text/button don't follow, they stay at the same position.

Is their way I can also adjust that?

Thx

hello,

but what you want to adjust? position of these things, or their sizes?

hello,

Hi,

The position of the text/button. Because if I change the height of the block with the snippet you gave me, the text and button stay in the same position.

Is there also a css snippet to adjust that?

Thx for your help!

european union cookies law module for #prestashop: installation & configuration video, check how easy in use it

vekia, mam rozumieć że ostateczna wersja "moduł cookies", aby była kompatybilna z wersją PrestaSHop 1.6.0.8 jest do ściągnięcia w pierwszym poście??

hello,

Hey vekia,

Is there also a way to adjust the position of the text and button?

Thx for your time

you're very welcome :-) im glad to hear that i could help you with this little module :-)

you're very welcome :-) im glad to hear that i could help you with this little module :-)

Hey Vekia, I know you're busy but when do you have the time to help me with that little problem I have with the position of the text and button?

Hi,

thanks for module..

I've a problem: prestashop shows me an error and if i don't remove module from my ftp page is blank...

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module uecookie:
Undefined class constant 'CACHE_FILE_TRUSTED_MODULES_LIST'

What can i do ?

thanks,

Giovanni

Hi,

thanks for module..

I've a problem: prestashop shows me an error and if i don't remove module from my ftp page is blank...

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module uecookie:

Undefined class constant 'CACHE_FILE_TRUSTED_MODULES_LIST'

What can i do ?

thanks,

Giovanni

hello

what is your prestashop version?

as long as i will not be able to see it live - i will not be able to help in this case

hi vekia,

i'm sorry, I thought I had reported the version!

Prestashop 1.6.0.8

thanks,

GL

hi vekia,

i'm sorry, I thought I had reported the version!

Prestashop 1.6.0.8

thanks,

GL

more than strange

anyway, meanwhile i released new version

please download it and try if it works :-)

Thank you for the update Vekia, great module!!!!!

Thank you for the update Vekia, great module!!!!!

you're welcome :-)

btw. you had the same problem ? 

more than strange

anyway, meanwhile i released new version

please download it and try if it works :-)

tommorrow i'll try it and write in this topic the response ;)

Thanks for your avaibilities!

tommorrow i'll try it and write in this topic the response ;)

Thanks for your avaibilities!

okay thank you

hope that it will work

let me know as soon as you will check it

thanks in advance

• Like 1

Since the last 2 updates i have a little problem with the European Union Cookies Law module, prestashop warns me of an update, even just after the update. so now i have the warning and the latest version. 

Untitled_1.jpg

Hi @vekia,

last version works fine for me...

I had a small problem to install: 
-I loaded the new module but I could not see it in the backoffice 
-I loaded the old module and I could see it in the backoffice 

At this point, I proceeded as follows: 
I imported in the folder of old version all the files of the last release. I'm overwriting all existing files. Now the module is installed correctly and works perfectly. 

Thank you for your time and for your module, very very helpful! 

PS I enclose the improved Italian translation, if you want you can insert it into the next release. 

Sliv3r

<?php

global $_MODULE;
$_MODULE = array();
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>top_716f6b30598ba30945d84485e61c1027'] = 'Chiudi avviso';
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_fba6a93b46d375a50cb1c58b84899053'] = ‘Questo modulo permette di attivare la visualizzazione del disclaimer sull\’utilizzo dei cookies, come previso dalla vigente normativa europea.’;
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_1061fda795260b08e769c493105557f7'] = ‘Al fine di migliorare l\’esperienza utente, questo sito utilizza i cookies. Nessuna informazione personale sarà salvata. Procedendo l\'utente si dichiara favorevole.’;
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_d12652129be13b431f0e491afac0d4fe'] = 'Diritto dell\'Unione europea in relazione ai \"Cookies\".';
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_4d1d06e0e2f0a31f2806796bf0513c1a'] = ‘Testo da visualizzare’;
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_52f5e0bc3859bc5f5e25130b6c7e8881'] = 'Posizione';
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_b28354b543375bfa94dabaeda722927f'] = 'In alto';
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_71f262d796bed1ab30e8a2d5a8ddee6f'] = 'In basso';
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_368d9ac76af05f714092bc808a426bfc'] = 'Colore Sfondo';
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_ee5488740d9345ae7768b839dd81c608'] = 'Colore Sfumatura';
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_bad6a5dd8c28e6b14f8e986615e3dc98'] = 'Opacità';
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_82968569cca21c585a15d46ee3b58253'] = ‘Ad esempio: 0.5';
$_MODULE['<{uecookie}prestashop>uecookie_43781db5c40ecc39fd718685594f0956'] = ‘Salva;

• Like 1

Hello Vekia. 

I have a shop made in Prestashop 1.6.0.8. located in http://www.joyeriademetrio.com/ I installed the module but no text appears on the web. When I return to the module, the text I have written is not saved. 

Why is this? What's the solution?

Regards.

Hola Vekia.

Tengo una tienda hecha con Prestashop 1.6.0.8 ubicada en http://www.joyeriademetrio.com/. He instalado el módulo pero no aparece ningún texto en la web. Cuando vuelvo al módulo, el texto que he escrito no se ha guardado.

¿Por qué pasa esto? ¿Cuál es la solución?

Un saludo.

hello

what module version you use at the moment?

Here is a modified version with an override of the cookie class. 

Indeed, the law prohibits writing of any file before the tacit agreement of the user. 

In France, the CNIL starts its checks in the month of October 2014.

Here is a modified version with an override of the cookie class. 
Indeed, the law prohibits writing of any file before the tacit agreement of the user. 
In France, the CNIL starts its checks in the month of October 2014.attachicon.gifuecookie.zip

hello

what you changed, may i know?

hello

what you changed, may i know?

The Cookie class:

if (isset($_COOKIE['cookie_ue'])){

if (PHP_VERSION_ID <= 50200) /* PHP version > 5.2.0 */
				return setcookie($this->_name, $content, $time, $this->_path, $this->_domain, 0);
			else
				return setcookie($this->_name, $content, $time, $this->_path, $this->_domain, 0, true);
		}

While the cookie_ue not exist, no other can be written

thank you for this override,

anyway i always try to avoid core chaneges 

as far as i know this feature is necessary in some UE countries (not each - some countries do not have such restrictive laws)

Yes, and France is the country of human rights ... :huh:

Yes, and France is the country of human rights ... :huh:

another thing in my head... what about external services like google analytics? 

when you will enter to website, this service creates also own cookie, and it isn't a part of prestashop core, so your tweak will not disable it :(

Yes, this hack only blocks cookies issued by the Prestashop core. 

It is for developers of modules to update them (Google, Paypal, etc. ..)

conslusion is one, law related to cookies is the most stupid law ever :P

• Like 1

another thing in my head... what about external services like google analytics? 

when you will enter to website, this service creates also own cookie, and it isn't a part of prestashop core, so your tweak will not disable it :(

You have to quote that you use those services.... It's insane.

I have to have 3-4 rows of text describing each and every module or disable them.... 

note that some countries doesnt allow to create cookies without user accept (so description it's not enough!) - services like google adsense, zopim etc. creates those cookies automatically, so to meet law requirements these modules / services must be disabled as long as customer will not accept cookies

Hello and thank you for this module!

I applied the override of the class Cookie.php but unable to connect to the back office if cookie_ue is not installed on the workstation.

I said that when I delete the override, the access to the back office is normal.

What should we add 

(isset ($ _COOKIE ['cookie_ue']))

for access to the back office?

Thank you in advance

Hello and thank you for this module!

I applied the override of the class Cookie.php but unable to connect to the back office if cookie_ue is not installed on the workstation.

I said that when I delete the override, the access to the back office is normal.

What should we add 

(isset ($ _COOKIE ['cookie_ue']))

for access to the back office?

Thank you in advance

Lol,
This override blocks all  cookies  (from the core without distinctions)
If you don't accept cookies, you can't connect you to your bo, so, you must accept them (from your front office) one time and it's good for one year( if you don't delete cookies)

But actually I regularly empty caches and cookies from my desktop ...

Can not we add a variable for the url back office?

you can try with something like

if (isset($_COOKIE['cookie_ue']) || $_GET['controller']=="AdminLogin"){
            if (PHP_VERSION_ID <= 50200) /* PHP version > 5.2.0 */
                return setcookie($this->_name, $content, $time, $this->_path, $this->_domain, 0);
            else
                return setcookie($this->_name, $content, $time, $this->_path, $this->_domain, 0, true);
        }
  • Like 2

Hello,

Vekia, thank you for everything you do

friendships

Thank you very much Vekia for this usefull and free module!!.

Now here comes some helps for people like me having problems  the editor of the module ( after 2 hours i discovered this issue ).

I have Presta 1.5.4.1 and yesterday i have dowloaded and installed the module. My website has 3 languages so i have translated the message in the languages, but all the time i had big troubles with the setting of the text...colors, links,etc etc..no way to have the correct message in the front-end and in the links the systems wrote some &quot many times and every time i saved it was adding this &quot everywhere and also /// symbols in the links....so it wasn't working properly!. I thought the problem was the module, but No!! the problem is ( can be if you have this issue ) in your server configuration ( i have shared hosting )

First thing to do is disable magic_quotes_gpc= Off; in Php.ini configuration of your server ( likely you haven't this right?:-)).

Step 1) Checking your server configuration..how??:-)

Create a php file like this and give it a name...i mean it must be "yourname".php, than in your browser point to this file....www.yourwebsite.com/"yourname.php

at this point you can see the php.ini and parameters.....and other stuff!.

<?php

//Show all php information
phpinfo();
?>

Go to the php address and look at what happen in the screen.

Now you have the parameters of your php.ini in front of you.Good.Now what??

check for 
magic_quotes_gpc= Off;
max_execution_time=300;
max_input_time=-1;
max_input_vars=10000;
suhosin.get.max_vars=10000;
suhosins.post.max_vars=10000;

magic_quotes_gpc must be off ok?If it's "on" you have to change it....how??

Now you have to create a php.ini ,..well i added other parameters but you can only write the first line with mgq in off mode.
and save it as php.ini

With filezilla or other software upload it in the root of your prestashop website.

That's all folks:-).

have a nice day.

Thank you again for the module!!

Fabrizio

Hello there,

I use this great module with the override of Cookie.php class (which checks for the cookie_ue before creating another one) on my shop and everything works perfectly.

However, is it possible to provide information (perhaps in the form of pop-up) when a visitor / customer makes the important actions of the store as connect and add to cart.

EX: If a client wants to connect to his account, the authentication page reloads but no information is given to indicate that we should accept cookies.

Thank you in advance

Sorry for my english

cases like that need a modification of prestashop core.

situation in this case is a little complicated, because each feature you mentioned use other controller...

a lot of work related to core modifications...

Bonjour,

Merci beaucoup pour ce module gratuit mis à disposition de la communauté.

Après installation, le module fonctionne parfaitement sous Chrome et Firefox, cepandant, sous Safari, le popup revient sans cesse peu importe la page, de quoi cela provient t'il ?

Bonne soirée et bonne continuation,

Olivier

Have been using this module for some time now,,  after today where i did "autoupdate" on more than 40 modules.

I now get this error just by entering modules panel..

Warning on line 52 in file /var/www/vhosts/myshop/httpdocs/modules/uecookie/uecookie.php

[2] file_put_contents(/var/www/vhosts/myshop/httpdocs/config/xml/trusted_modules_list.xml) [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

Warning on line 52 in file /var/www/vhosts/myshop/httpdocs/modules/uecookie/uecookie.php
[2] file_put_contents(/var/www/vhosts/myshop/httpdocs/config/xml/trusted_modules_list.xml) [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

When i try to configure the module i get this error

I allready tryed completely uninstalling, then deleting the files from the server, and re-uploading the zip via the modules panel.

Same deal.

What's up ? 

Edited by Vaupell (see edit history)

Dlaczego po zainstalowaniu moduły na wersji 1.6.0.9 nie wyświetla się informacja o cookies ? 

Tak jak by hooka w ogóle nie było. 

Have been using this module for some time now,,  after today where i did "autoupdate" on more than 40 modules.

I now get this error just by entering modules panel..

When i try to configure the module i get this error

I allready tryed completely uninstalling, then deleting the files from the server, and re-uploading the zip via the modules panel.

Same deal.

What's up ? 

grant 777 permissions  to file trusted_modules_list.xml mentioned in error code.

*change chmod to 777

• Like 1

grant 777 permissions  to file trusted_modules_list.xml mentioned in error code.

*change chmod to 777

It worked, thank you. ;) 

Bonjour,

Sous certains navigateurs, ex: Safari, cela revient sans cesse peu importe la page cliquée, tandis que Chrome ou Firefox, pas de soucis, de quoi cela vient il ?

Bonjour,

Merci beaucoup pour ce module gratuit mis à disposition de la communauté.

Après installation, le module fonctionne parfaitement sous Chrome et Firefox, cepandant, sous Safari, le popup revient sans cesse peu importe la page, de quoi cela provient t'il ?

Bonne soirée et bonne continuation,

Olivier

Vos cookies doivent être effacés dans ces navigateurs, vérifiez vos paramètres

Bonjour,

je voulais savoir si ce module bloque toute écriture de cookies avant que le visiteur ai accepter leur utilisation.

Car la loi dit bien :

"Le consentement doit être préalable à l'insertion ou à la lecture de cookies.

Tant que la personne n'a pas donné son consentement, ces cookies ne peuvent être déposés ou lus sur son terminal."

Merci par avance pour votre réponse

Bonjour,

je voulais savoir si ce module bloque toute écriture de cookies avant que le visiteur ai accepter leur utilisation.

Car la loi dit bien :

"Le consentement doit être préalable à l'insertion ou à la lecture de cookies.

Tant que la personne n'a pas donné son consentement, ces cookies ne peuvent être déposés ou lus sur son terminal."

Merci par avance pour votre réponse

Si vous utilisez ma version avec override, oui

Mais sachez que dans ce cas le visiteur ne peut pas utiliser certaines fonctions comme l'utilisation du panier, etc... Votre message d'avertissement doit donc être bien explicite.

Hi there,

i've a problem with the module, apparently it doesn't work with my theme, with the default one it perfectly work, can you help me ?

Here is my website link, if it can help you:

Do you think that it can come from the footer structure ? 

Cause my theme footer is different.

Si vous utilisez ma version avec override, oui

Mais sachez que dans ce cas le visiteur ne peut pas utiliser certaines fonctions comme l'utilisation du panier, etc... Votre message d'avertissement doit donc être bien explicite.

Bonjour,

merci pour votre réponse.

Mais n'est-il pas possible de ne désactiver que les cookies des stats google et des réseaux sociaux (et pubs si nécessaire mais ce n'est pas mon cas) sans pour autant bloquer les cookies pour le panier, session, ... ?

Où se procurer la version avec overide ?

merci par avance

Bonjour,

merci pour votre réponse.

Mais n'est-il pas possible de ne désactiver que les cookies des stats google et des réseaux sociaux (et pubs si nécessaire mais ce n'est pas mon cas) sans pour autant bloquer les cookies pour le panier, session, ... ?

Où se procurer la version avec overide ?

merci par avance

Here : http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=104060 but read this before: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/200124-free-module-european-union-cookie-law-block-responsive/page-13#entry1747962

Merci,

Est-il possible de sélectionner les cookies à désactiver ?

Il faut être logique, soit vous appliquez la loi "Aucun cookie ne doit être écrit avant le consentement de l'internaute", soit vous ne l'appliquez pas. Dans ce cas, ce module vous est inutile.

Je suis logique et moi j'ai bien lu le texte de loi ... tous les cookies ne sont pas concernés !

Lisez bien le texte de loi, il est indiqué :

Ainsi, compte tenu des risques qu’ils entraînent sur la vie privée, les Cookies nécessitant une information et un consentement préalables de l’internaute sont notamment :

les Cookies liés aux opérations relatives à la publicité ciblée ;
    les Cookies de mesure d’audience (à l’exclusion de ceux définis à l’article 6 de la présente recommandation) ;
    les Cookies traceurs de réseaux sociaux générés par les « boutons de partage de réseaux sociaux ».

A l’inverse, certains Cookies peuvent être déposés ou lus sans recueillir le consentement des personnes. Ce sont :
    les Cookies ayant pour finalité exclusive de permettre, ou faciliter la communication par voie électronique ;
    les Cookies strictement nécessaires à la fourniture d'un service expressément demandé par l'utilisateur ;
    les Cookies de mesure d’audience définis à l’article 6 de la présente recommandation.

Les "Cookies strictement nécessaires à la fourniture d'un service expressément demandé par l'utilisateur" sont par exemple le panier d'achat !

Voir ici : http://www.cnil.fr/documentation/deliberations/deliberation/delib/300/ à la fin de l'Article 1er

Sur le site de la CNIL, ils expliquent ceci :

Quels "cookies" nécessitent le recueil du consentement préalable des internautes ?

Les cookies nécessitant une information préalable et une demande de consentement, sont, par exemple :

- les cookies liés aux opérations relatives à la publicité ;
       - les cookies des réseaux sociaux générés par les boutons de partage de réseaux sociaux lorsqu'ils collectent des données personnelles sans consentement des personnes concernées ;
       - certains cookies de mesure d'audience.

Quels "cookies" sont exemptés du consentement préalable ?

Sont exemptés du recueil du consentement les traceurs strictement nécessaires à la fourniture d'un service expressément demandé par l'utilisateur. Ainsi, par exemple, les traceurs suivants ne requièrent pas de consentement :

- les cookies de " panier d'achat " pour un site marchand ;
       - les cookies " identifiants de session ", pour la durée d'une session, ou les cookies persistants limités à quelques heures dans certains cas ;
       - les cookies d'authentification ;
       - les cookies de session créés par un lecteur multimédia ;
       - les cookies de session d'équilibrage de charge (" load balancing ") ;
       - certaines solutions d'analyse de mesure d'audience (analytics) ;
       - les cookies persistants de personnalisation de l'interface utilisateur.

Voir ici : http://www.cnil.fr/vos-obligations/sites-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs/

Voilà, je pense que ce serai une fonctionnalité intéressante ...

• Like 1

Bonjour,

Après avoir activer ce module il ne m'est plus possible d'accéder à mon backoffice ou encore d'ajouter un produit dans mon panier... Merci de bien vouloir m'aider.

Bonjour,

Après avoir activer ce module il ne m'est plus possible d'accéder à mon backoffice ou encore d'ajouter un produit dans mon panier... Merci de bien vouloir m'aider.

Avez-vous accepté les cookies en FO ? sur le bandeau qui s'affiche

Voir aussi http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/200124-free-module-european-union-cookie-law-block-responsive/page-13?do=findComment&comment=1747940 et suivants

Edited by Eolia (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Avez-vous accepté les cookies en FO ? sur le bandeau qui s'affiche

Merci de votre réponse rapide, j'ai un thème perso et il n'y à pas de bandeau qui s'affiche sur mon site:

http://www.universbleu.fr

Alors ce module ne doit pas être compatible avec votre thème... Faut demander à Vekia :)

Je n'ai aucuns moyen pour le désactiver et donc le supprimer... vous aurez au moins une solution pour pallier à ce problème svp? A savoir au moins comment le virer pour accéder à l'admin?!

Can vekia help me, i've installed your module but now i can't access my B.O nor add an item to the cart.. Maybe you can help please i would like to disable it or simply uninstall it...

Any help is welcome.

THanks

Je n'ai aucuns moyen pour le désactiver et donc le supprimer... vous aurez au moins une solution pour pallier à ce problème svp? A savoir au moins comment le virer pour accéder à l'admin?!

Ben, vous avez un accès ftp, non ?

Donc, dans le répertoire modules, supprimez le dossier "uecookie", c'est tout

C'est ce que j'ai déjà fais et pour autant le problème perdure toujours...

vous avez installé la version avec override ?

Alors supprimez également le fichier Cookie.php situé dans Votre_boutique/override/classes/Cookie.php  et le fichier class_index.php situé dans Votre_boutique/cache/class_index.php (il sera régénéré automatiquement)

C'est parfait, merci beaucoup, je pense que sa servira également si cela arrive à d'autres.. Autrement vous saurez m'indiquer un module (UECOOKI) qui fonctionne avec la version de prestashop que j'ai installé: la 1.6.

Merci encore en tout cas

Ce module fonctionne en 1.6, c'est votre thème qui doit poser problème

I thank you for this module!

Unfortunatly it doesnt close when i press "accept button", any clue?

www.1tek.ch

i cant test it

website is under maintenance mode

Thank you for your reply, actually i will disable it becaus it's not for european market first.

I

when it will be available and if you will use cookie law module - please let me know, i will take a look on this

hello!

thanks for the module, but I have the same problem that hacinh. I installed a set up properly, but in the site doesn't appear anything. I've checked the html code an I can't find any piece of uecookie code. 

Any idea?

Thanks in advance