*Help* Block Currency and Block Language not showing up.

Can anyone help me? I've upgraded my website and I'm using the default theme with some modifications.

Since changing from the old 'PrestaNew Theme' to the the 'Default 1.5 theme' I've lost my currency and language blocks at the top of the page.

They are installed and they are in the 'header', 'top content' position but not showing up.

Can anyone help me please. I launch my site soon and I need to get this fixed. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In Admin panel, go to Module -> Positions (And try following steps, bold steps itself should fix the issue)

1)Currency Block Issue: First locate the Currency block. You may find it in two groups Header of pages, Top of pages

- Move & Place Currency block in "Header of pages" just below the "Specials block"

- Move & Place Currency block in "Top of pages" just below the " Language block"

2)Language Block Issue: First locate the Language Block. You may find it in two groups Header of pages, Top of pages

- Place Currency block in "Header of pages" just below the "user Info block"

- Move & Place language block as the fist one in "Top of pages"

p.s. Just drag the block to move it

• Like 1

hello alls,

i got the problem too with language block, i've un-installed and re-installed it.. remove all the position in modules/positions BO.

i checked the appearance of the block with Live-edit, but cannot even see it on the page.... i was wondering what's wrong..... :huh:

any input/help will be highly appreciated... ;) cheers !

Try this FIX:

I have already posted a fix for previous issues. Please find my previous post and 2 part of it should be corrected as follows :)

2)Language Block Issue: First locate the Language Block. You may find it in two groups Header of pages, Top of pages

- Place language block in "Header of pages" just below the "user Info block"

If you cant see the Language block,

1) In Admin panel, go to Module -> Positions

2) Locate the Language Block. You may find it in two groups Header of pages, Top of pages. If not add it to those two places and move it following my above instructions.

Regards,

/sg

• Like 1

Try this FIX:

I have already posted a fix for previous issues. Please find my previous post and 2 part of it should be corrected as follows :)

- Place language block in "Header of pages" just below the "user Info block"

If you cant see the Language block,

1) In Admin panel, go to Module -> Positions

2) Locate the Language Block. You may find it in two groups Header of pages, Top of pages. If not add it to those two places and move it following my above instructions.

Regards,

/sg

THANKSSSS STARGAIN!

• 3 months later...

Hi. This works for me, but hooking the Language block to Top of Pages creates a conflict and some pages will just show up blank (while the URL seems correct). The conflict goes away when disabling extra languages or when unhooking Language block from top of Pages. Any ideas?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Most common error is that multiple languages and currencies should be there in store. Then only these blocks will be displayed. They are not visible for single currency/language.

www.beayurganic.com

you've got some trouble with currencies / languages ? from what i see on your website everything is okay