prestashop 1.5 product image background

Hello,

I have been trying searching digging and asking all over the net, but i cant find the answer :D.

Please help me, every time i upload a product image, prestashop is adding a very annoying white background to every image. I want to remove this white, ifound a module that only help to change the color instead of white... RGB. But i want transparent or just simply nothing.

Hello,

I have been trying searching digging and asking all over the net, but i cant find the answer :D.

Please help me, every time i upload a product image, prestashop is adding a very annoying white background to every image. I want to remove this white, ifound a module that only help to change the color instead of white... RGB. But i want transparent or just simply nothing.

to be honest - it could be problematic. Setting transparent background would require many changes in the source code of official prestashop classes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to my background be transparent, i found a thememaker website (but i dont remember the address) that maybe you could do something like that and i found a transparent photo...

i really think what do you want is not so impossible....

to avoid white background you have to use proportion of your image. Support you set a image site 200*200 home_default size. So you have to upload a image whos size is 200 by 200 or 400 by 400 , or any multiple times of height and width

like height * 1.5 and width* 1.5

in that case you can avoid the white background. Other wise need to change core file. Hope you understand what i want to mean.