Price 0 when product have combinations

Hi

I have some products with combinations.

I have set a product price but on product page, the price is 0.

And when i choose atributtes that changes the price, the price is only incremented with the diference between the combination price and the original price.

But when i had the product to the cart, the product have the correct price.

What can it be?

Thanks

Bruno Silva

I have some products with combinations. I have set a product price but on product page, the price is 0.

The price set on the product page should reflect the actual price (base price). When you create combinations you specify combination's impact (if any) on the combinations page as the difference between that combination's price and the base price specified on the product page. The issue you are having is due to having zero as the product price on the product page.

Marty Shue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have price on product and category pages but 0 in search results. If I change the default option in combination than price appears in search also. Any idea? Thanks Gabor

I reported this as a bug in 1.5.2, funny thing is that (at least for me) it only happens for some of the products, not all.

/Mats

I had a similar problem to this and spent a long time trying to find out the cause.

I discovered that, even though I had set a base price, the price was still showing 0 when it had combinations.

What resolved it for me was to go back into the "combinations" tab for the product, and make sure you have one of the options set as default. It is a big yellow asterix on the far right.

It seems that when a product has combinations, the combinations do use the base price, but if no combination is selected as default, then the base price is ignored.

Hope this helps you

Ray

Edited by MerseyRay (see edit history)

Gabor, there are a few variables that can causing your problem.

1.) You updated ps 1.4.9.2 -> 1.5 thru autoupgrade module? That way is not good choice, it causing lot of bugs and performance problems so its better to download new release and import to new shop.

2.) If you were importing products, you have to renew index of products in your BO -> Configuration -> Search

Hope it helps ;-)

Edited by haunter (see edit history)

Everyone of you have different problems I think, so I can help you idividually, just write me PM...

We are using for our customer clean PS 1.5.0.14 updated to PS 1.5.2 and we have force import of products, special prices and all things around and have no problem.

I wrote a little script, which will set all attributes as default, after backup your db, edit your connection details, upload and run. Hope it help but as I said, let´s talk about this individually...

fix.php

product_attribute : default_on is "1" for all products

good idea but changing the default selection makes more changes in the db

i will tomorrow compare tables before and after

regards

update:

find solution here

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/208766-solved-zero-price-in-search-results-but-ok-on-product-page/

Edited by hypermedia (see edit history)

Everyone of you have different problems I think, so I can help you idividually, just write me PM...

We are using for our customer clean PS 1.5.0.14 updated to PS 1.5.2 and we have force import of products, special prices and all things around and have no problem.

I wrote a little script, which will set all attributes as default, after backup your db, edit your connection details, upload and run. Hope it help but as I said, let´s talk about this individually...

What exactly does this script do ?

Does it just set the defaults on combinations, or is it for importing the whole shop ?

I have upgraded from 1.4.x to 1.5, then 1.5.2 and it seems buggy to me.

I have 500 abandoned carts that dont dissappear. I have to delete them manually... and some of them are orders that have been placed. (Im not sure if they are supposed to stay or dissappear)

I cannot import other languages to the shop in the 'Localisation' area :/

I want to install a fresh shop, and import all of my products/customers/order history.

If this script doesnt do what I want... do you have any suggestions about doing this because I cannot find any export option for the information that I want.

Cheers

Ray

I have exported the mysql db before and after the the combination change (it was XXL size, changed to M and changed back to XXL)

only cache_default_attribute has changed so I have tried to clear and reset and worked

I had problem with prices only in search results please see my topic http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/208766-solved-zero-price-in-search-results-but-ok-on-product-page/

Solution:

UPDATE `ps_product` SET `cache_default_attribute` = 0;

UPDATE `ps_product_shop` SET `cache_default_attribute` = 0;

UPDATE `ps_product` AS p, `ps_product_attribute` AS pa SET p.`cache_default_attribute` = pa.`id_product_attribute`

WHERE p.`id_product` = pa.`id_product` AND pa.`default_on` = 1

UPDATE `ps_product_shop` AS p, `ps_product_attribute` AS pa SET p.`cache_default_attribute` = pa.`id_product_attribute`WHERE p.`id_product` = pa.`id_product` AND pa.`default_on` = 1

Edited by hypermedia (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

hello how to change 0.00 in quick view mode can anyone help

I  am unable to solve this problem can anybody help me in finding solution for this problem

pls check this url http://www.veenascollection.com/en/   

In quick view its displaying 0.00Rs how to solve this

no its not working i have already set it for onr product but still i m getting the same error

somebody please help me

ok thanks for your time

no sir seriously  i am having problem

why my quick view is displaying 0.00 in prestashop can anyone help

is there anyone who can help me in solving this problem

Hello

Please create on topic for you're problem, this topic is 3 years old.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Topic is Quick view mode price is 0.00 how to set this price to default price in quick view mode

Hi, did you get solved this issue, im also facing the same for combinations, tried changing the combination default to another one, but the issue still. 

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Hi, did you get solved this issue, im also facing the same for combinations, tried changing the combination default to another one, but the issue still. 

Thanks,

In phpmyadmin select Prestashop database, press SQL and insert these lines

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

In phpmyadmin select Prestashop database, press SQL and insert these lines

You just saved my life !   You are my hero!

• Like 1

Hi,

I have some products with combinations.

The product price is showing zero on the product detail page after setting the combination.

I have also set the base price for the product  and make one of the combination as default.

Thanks

Abhishek