Suggestions for inventory management

The problem is that Prestashop's method of inventory management requires me to manually go into each product I need to adjust inventory for and change the quantity on hand there. This is massively time consuming. I've seen a few inventory management modules but they're either not for the current version of Prestashop or they aren't in English.

My hope is that someone can recommend an inventory module that allows me to easily update all inventory at once.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The problem is that Prestashop's method of inventory management requires me to manually go into each product I need to adjust inventory for and change the quantity on hand there. This is massively time consuming. I've seen a few inventory management modules but they're either not for the current version of Prestashop or they aren't in English.

My hope is that someone can recommend an inventory module that allows me to easily update all inventory at once.

Managing manually each product is so cumbersome and time consuming! Go for McLane Logistics Technology's inventory management software. It overcomes all drawbacks of traditional systems. We have been using it for more than 8 years now!

• 2 months later...