[Module] Payments2Carriers based on Ship2Pay for 1.5.x

Module Payments2Carriers (Payments to Carriers) allows assign required payment methods to carriers for PrestaShop 1.5.x. Payments2Carriers is based on module Ship2Pay.

Download and instruction for installation:
http://wiki.prestacs.cz/download/20150329/pcpayments2carriersfree.zip

Edited by mdekker
Fixed link (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Add: this module doesn't work with any module installed after prestashop installation.

For example: it work with cheque, COD, and bank transfer, but if install paypal or google checkout these modules don't appear in payment list, even if these modules are enabled in BO payment2carriers configuration.

Add: this module doesn't work with any module installed after prestashop installation.

For example: it work with cheque, COD, and bank transfer, but if install paypal or google checkout these modules don't appear in payment list, even if these modules are enabled in BO payment2carriers configuration.

I check it, all works. After installation new payment modules, you must configure module "Payments to carriers". After it in "Modules > Payment" is needed to set "Payment module restrictions". In order for Paypal to work properly, set for PayPal "Customer currency" to ON.

payment.jpg

Edited by Stanislav Novák (see edit history)

Hi, i have done what you said to me... now it work. I don't understand why, without your module, payment option works fine without change... However now all work properly, thank you so much for your help and your module!

In my presta shop that module doesn't work :( I have prestashop 1.5.2. I have succesfully installed module, properly configure it but required payment methods are not assign to carriers (both payment options are shown - not only one). How check what is wrong?

In my presta shop that module doesn't work :( I have prestashop 1.5.2. I have succesfully installed module, properly configure it but required payment methods are not assign to carriers (both payment options are shown - not only one). How check what is wrong?

Please send me print screens from "Module > Payment" and module "Payments2Carriers" configuration to: info@shopdesign4u.com

• 3 weeks later...

@stanislav thanks for sharing this module, it is exactly what I need. I have one problem that I hope you can help me fix

I have 2 carriers, carrier A has 2 payment options, and carrier B has three payment options.

If the page loads with carrier A selected, the payment options show up fine, when i switch to carrier B, all three correctly show, but than when I switch back to carrier A, the payment options do not go back to just 2 options.

It seems it can show an increase in payment options but not a decrease in options.

Your help is appreciated.

Edit: I found the error, it was not with your module. Thanks!

Edited by mikecheung (see edit history)

I think I've set everything up ok, but there's a problem.

I set up Paypal etc to be available for one carrier for domestic and another for international deliveries - works fine.

Then I have COD that should only be avilable when pick up in store is chosen, but when I chose pick up in store I get "no payment modules available"

/Mats

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have 3 carriers and same times when I make a checkout only show 1 instance of 3. If I change to another browser or clear the cookies or reset the module he start working again.

Is a bug? Any solutions for this?

Best Regards

Edited by carloscorp (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Prestashop 1.5.3

Create new account or guest checkout. Mark Terms and Conditions and then it shows "No payment method is available". Then, if you choose another carrier - all payment methods showing correctly. Has anybody fixed it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Fox for bug on order-opc Prestashop 1.5.x -- Payments to carriers (v. 0.1)

edit

themes/template_site/js/order-opc.js

add on line: 732

updateCarrierSelectionAndGift();

complete function:

// Term Of Service (TOS)
$('#cgv').click(function() {
 if ($('#cgv:checked').length != 0)
  var checked = 1;
 else
  var checked = 0;

$('#opc_payment_methods-overlay').fadeIn('slow');
 $.ajax({
  type: 'POST',
  url: orderOpcUrl,
  async: true,
  cache: false,
  dataType : "json",
  data: 'ajax=true&method=updateTOSStatusAndGetPayments&checked=' + checked + '&token=' + static_token,
  success: function(json)
  {
$('div#HOOK_TOP_PAYMENT').html(json.HOOK_TOP_PAYMENT);
$('#opc_payment_methods-content div#HOOK_PAYMENT').html(json.HOOK_PAYMENT);
$('#opc_payment_methods-overlay').fadeOut('slow');
//fix
updateCarrierSelectionAndGift();
  }
 });
});

Edited by otiz (see edit history)
  • Like 1

hi

I have a problem with the virtual product

when I want to pay a product, displays the message "No installed any payment method"

I installed the payment module

cash on delivery and bank wire

Payments to carriers

I have only one currency activated

and one country

If I uninstall module

then bankwire appears

TKS

Edited by Ginno (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I have a similar problem with this module. I have 2 payment methods installed: bank wire and Pay on delivery. And I have 2 carriers. First carrier accepts only bank wire payment and the second carrier accepts both ways of payment.

If a customer adds 2 different products to cart, 1 product that only Firs carrier can deliver and 1 prouct that only Second carrier can deliver it shows: "No Payment methos installed." It should show only "Bank wire payment" because it is ok with both carriers.

If there is no such mix of products in cart everything works fine.

Can anyone help with solution? Thanks.

• 3 months later...

I have updated module to support multistore.

https://gist.github.com/MichaelKubovic/7430445

Changes:

1) When there isn't any shop selected, payment method and carrier labels also contain shop name so you know what is what.

2) When shop is selected, only payment methods and carriers for that shop are displayed in the matrix.

Shop groups are not supported yet as I don't use them.

Edited by michael.kubovic (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi..

it works for me (1.5.4.1. with custom theme)

but there ist small problem

my settings:

ss1.png

but when I am on quick order page and

- select "kurier" .. it shows good selection

- select "osobne prevzatie" .. it keeps the selection from the case "kurier" .. only uncheck + check agreement witch service (it causes reseting the shown payment options) will show me the good selection of payments..

you can try it:

http://www.rohozedoauta.sk

thanks for reply

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've downloaded and installed this great module into my 1.5.6.2 version Prestashop. I have two carriers and three payment methods and after installation I can't select PayPal from my payment methods. It simply disappeared. Of course I've set "Payment module restrictions" before using. If I uninstall the module I can see PayPal again. I use 3.6.8 PayPal module.
Do you know how can I resolve this problem? Has anybody else the same issue with this module?

Thanks in advance your helpful and reply

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a problem with the module. My version of prestashop 1.5.3.1. I set up shop on one side. I have three carriers and three methods of payment. When I do purchase it at the default method, for example, Bank transfer I have a message "No payment method is available". when I click on another method that is ok. When I come back to the Bank transfer is ok too. happens only when the default method. Please help.

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone,

it seems that the file is lost - > original site (http://www.shopdesign4u.com) does not exist any more... and even the link on the prestacs.cz wiki page does not work :

Does anybody have the backups? Or other solution?

New page on wiki with download link:

http://wiki.prestacs.cz/index.php?title=Payments2Carriers#English_version

• 4 weeks later...

Has anybody tested the module with PS 1.6.0.14? I tried it right now, Installation works without any problem, I can see the backoffice config, but it looks like it has no effect in the front office. I tried to disable cash on delivery for one particular carrier but when I tested to place a new order, I can still choose COD. Can anybody help?

Thank you very much.

Hello hubik.tomas,

Did you clear your cache after you made the change?

I also use the module on ps 1.6.0.14 and still working great.

Regards

ysco..

Hello ysco,

yes, I did. I am using bankwire, cashondelivery and cashondeliveryplus modules. I would like to use cashondelivery for pickup in store and cashondeliveryplus with bankwire for post. Cashondeliveryplus is similar to normal cashondelivery, but it allows me to charge extra fee for this type of payment.

Any other ideas? Or can I provide any information that could lead to the solution?

Thanks,

Best regards

Tomas

Hello ysco,

yes, I did. I am using bankwire, cashondelivery and cashondeliveryplus modules. I would like to use cashondelivery for pickup in store and cashondeliveryplus with bankwire for post. Cashondeliveryplus is similar to normal cashondelivery, but it allows me to charge extra fee for this type of payment.

Any other ideas? Or can I provide any information that could lead to the solution?

Thanks,

Best regards

Tomas

Uninstall cashondelivery and cashondeliveryplus and install both again.

Uninstall cashondelivery and cashondeliveryplus and install both again.

Tried that right now and after installation cleared cache. Unfortunately the result is the same. The order of the buttons for different payments in front office has changed, but the filter does not work. All payment methods appear during checkout.

Any other ideas?

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Tomas

Hmm strange that the module does not work correct for you.

I have also different payments methodes installed and works a charm.

If you have debug mode enabled and go to summary page do you see any errors there ?

Regards,

ysco..

Hello hubik.tomas.

Yes thats what i meant, you could try to load your site with google chrome and then use google webmaster tools to inspect your summary page and look if you see there some errors

Regards,

ysco..

Hello ysco,

thanks for the hints. Could you be more specific about the way how to debug the module? I know Google Webmaster Tools as a web service, but I have not used it much yet.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Tomas

Hello hubik.tomas

Wel if you have google chrome then you must go to the top right side and open menu and then choose the option more tools and it will open a new popup and there you see developer tools. If you click on that it will open a new window on the bottom off the screen.Just play a bit with it and go to summary page and look if it load some errors. On the right you see if there are warnings or errors icons, click on it and look if there are marked red lines ( if there are any off course ) that has something to do with the payments2carriers module. This way you will find maybe a conflict.

Best regards,

ysco..

Hello ysco,

thank you for the clarification. I have tested this and no errors occurred. I have also examined Apache logs and no errors there as well. I looks like the module is not loaded or something. It is loaded in backoffice and I can configure it, but it is not working in frontoffice. Is there any way how to test whether it is loaded or not?

Thank you.

Best regards

Tomas

Hello ysco,

this module works without any problem. Thanks for the tip.

What is the difference between these two? It looks like both do the same and both are compatible with PS 1.6. At least on the first sight. :)

Best regards

Tomas

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

you can use the original ship2pay module, which worked on PS 1.6 for me. Even ship2pay failed one time, after installing new payment modules, but reinstalling it fixed this issue.

T.

• 5 months later...

Ship2Pay is for PS 1.4 and PS 1.5, it could work for some PS 1.6.0, but i have PS 1.6.1.1 and it failed (it breaks some Theme functions, i tryed fixing the hook.php as some people described in the forum, but it is not working). I tryed also the module Payments2Carriers, but it is not working, i think it is the same reason.

Finally, what worked for me is Ship2Pay version 2.0, and i could find it in this page of the forum, posted by Krystian Podemski: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/452318-prestashop-1610/page-2

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Module Payments2Carriers (Payments to Carriers) allows assign required payment methods to carriers for PrestaShop 1.5.x. Payments2Carriers is based on module Ship2Pay.

Download and instruction for installation:

http://www.shopdesig...rriers_%28en%29

Why is your link is redirecting to:

data:text/html,<html><meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=http://shopdesign4u.com/process/route/1939103537.html?refresh=non-ie&bl=1"></html> ?

Why is your link is redirecting to:

data:text/html,<html><meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=http://shopdesign4u.com/process/route/1939103537.html?refresh=non-ie&bl=1"></html> ?

Eventually they lost their website. Sadly internet is filled of this crappy parked domains, in my opinion registration authorities should forbid speculation on domain reselling.

• 3 weeks later...

ship2pay - VIRTUAL PRODUCT support

To module file "shiptopay.php" put behind:

$carriers = Carrier::getCarriers.....;

The following code (copies and pre-sets carrier "pick-up in store") -  adds settings to backoffice (administration) and setting the id to 0 the settings start to work for virtual product, because its default carrier (normally not-existing) has id "0"... Tested on PS 1.6.1.4 with already working ship2pay module... The copy is based on string match of the name(part of the name) "pick-up in store" !

//added
    //VIRTUAL PRODUCT SUPPORT - VIRTUAL CARRIER (altered copy of pick-up in store)
    //!IMPORTANT NOTE!:
    //FOR NOW there is no need to alter module's Hook.php , this might change in the future!
    $virtual_product_carrier = array();
    foreach( $carriers as $k => &$c ){
      //copy pick-up in store
      if( //stripos = case in-sensitive strpos 
        (stripos($c['name'], "osob") !== false) //=> czech => "Osobní vyzvednutí"
        ||
        (stripos($c['name'], "pick-up in store") !== false)
        ||
        (stripos($c['name'], "pickup in store") !== false)
      ){  
        $virtual_product_carrier = $carriers[$k];
        break;
      }
    }

$virtual_product_carrier['id_carrier'] = 0;
    $virtual_product_carrier['id_reference'] = 0;
    $virtual_product_carrier['name'] = "Virtual product";
    $virtual_product_carrier['url'] = "";
    $virtual_product_carrier['active'] = 1;
    $virtual_product_carrier['deleted'] = 0;
    $virtual_product_carrier['is_free'] = 1;