Modules editing page comes up blank...

Yeah, what the topic title says.. I want to edit my modules, but when I go to the modules editing page, nothing shows up. It's just an entirely blanc page. No errors, nothing. Does anybody have any idea what could be wrong? :(

that's because some addon have got errors. turn on error reporing (tutorial here: how to turn on error reporing in prestashop) or check error log (if you have an access) for more informations

I did the first, I followed the tutorial, and the modules page is still coming up blank. Where can I find my error logs..?

(I checked 'advanced parameters' for logs and there are none.)

if you turning reporting errors to on, on "blank page" you probably have also information about errors in some modules. If not - you can check webservice error log - it's not in prestashop back office but probably somewhere on your FTP server

if you turning reporting errors to on, on "blank page" you probably have also information about errors in some modules. If not - you can check webservice error log - it's not in prestashop back office but probably somewhere on your FTP server

Both the page and the source code are still completely blank... no error information there.

I can't find any error logs on my FTP server anywhere :(

Thanks so much!! Didn't know that. Looking at the error log right now. Apparently certain files "don't exist", like the Facebook like button image, the PayPal image... interesting. Could it be that these addons need to be updated to be compatible with the latest version of PrestaShop?

This is what I get:

-sorry, decided to edit out because of too much info about my domain and such-

I "fixed" the Facebook, PayPal and ProductAccessories problem by downloading the logos (apparently they were .gif, not .png) and exporting them to .png files before uploading them again. I still get the favicon error though as you can see. Trying to work on that now.

Edited by Siamara (see edit history)

This is what I get:

-sorry, decided to edit out because of too much info about my domain and such-

I "fixed" the Facebook, PayPal and ProductAccessories problem by downloading the logos (apparently they were .gif, not .png) and exporting them to .png files before uploading them again. I still get the favicon error though as you can see. Trying to work on that now.

no problem ;) I hope you will fix this :)

I thought it was still happening because I didn't set a Favicon yet for my webshop, but I just did, and I'm still getting a blank page and this error:

[Wed Oct 24 23:48:43 2012] [error] [client 94.213.56.58] File does not exist: /home/USERNAME/domains/DOMAINNAME/public_html/img/favicon.jpg, referer: http://DOMAINNAME/ia...767cc092b05efa2

Apparently I'm supposed to add a favicon.jpg to the img dir....???

Edited by Siamara (see edit history)

I thought it was still happening because I didn't set a Favicon yet for my webshop, but I just did, and I'm still getting a blank page and this error:

[Wed Oct 24 23:48:43 2012] [error] [client 94.213.56.58] File does not exist: /home/USERNAME/domains/DOMAINNAME/public_html/img/favicon.jpg, referer: http://DOMAINNAME/ia...767cc092b05efa2

Apparently I'm supposed to add a favicon.jpg to the img dir....???

Nope, This is not a problem with favicons.This error does not stop working of the page.

That's all from error logs? any PHP error?

• 2 months later...