vekia

PrestaShop importing voucher / coupon codes

PrestaShop Import voucher coupon codes from file

for now module supports shop in version: 1.4.x - 1.5.x - 1.6.x - 1.7.x

prestashop-import-vouchers-from-csv-big.

This module is a multi-tool for importing voucher codes from CSV file into Prestashop database. Save more time with this module, import all vouchers just by one click! Module works perfectly with all coupon codes from websites like groupon, livingsocial, kgb deals etc.

check the screens and official webpage of this feature

Import Vouchers From CSV module features:

you can set up General CSV file settings:

• setup the char for row delimiter (line)
  • setup the char for col delimiter (elements in line)

you can set up default voucher settings

• setup the default voucher type (discount on order in % / amount, free shipping, etc.)
  • setup the default voucher currency (all currencies in your shop)
  • setup the default voucher value (in % / amount in selected currency)
  • setup the default voucher description (description will be displayed in customer basket)
  • setup the default voucher quantity
  • setup the default voucher quantity per user
  • setup the default value of voucher cumulable (with other voucher codes - true or false)
  • setup the default value of voucher cumulable (with price reductions - true or false)
  • setup the default minimal basket value, from which voucher code will be active
  • setup the default date, from which voucher code will be active
  • setup the default expiry date of voucher code
  • setup the categories to which the discount is to be applied
  • you can upload CSV file into server
  • upload as many CSV files as you want
  • manage uploaded files
  • .... and much more features to personalize voucher codes in each available aspect !

and most important:

• you can upload CSV file into server
  • you can import uploaded CSV file into prestashop voucher database
  • manage colls and rows in CSV file
  • selection of as many CSV file row as you want (row will be added to the database)
  • selection of as many CSV file cols as you want (cols define the voucher specification)

trusted-addon.png  17badge.png
Edited by vekia

what you mean by that?

The name that is displayed in the cart summary as well as on the invoice. When you create vouchers in BO it is the first field..

thank you for clarification - of course that you can ;)

example of csv file: demo.mypresta.eu/modules/importvoucher/2014-03-25-11-49-21.csv

cZD4CdS.png

thank you for clarification - of course that you can ;)

example of csv file: demo.mypresta.eu/modules/importvoucher/2014-03-25-11-49-21.csv

cZD4CdS.png

Thank you very much, I'm buying :) Tell me just one thing more, how to name the field in csv for that public name?

if you want the name to be the same, you can specify it in default voucher settings

5UK4Fgm.png

if you want, you can specify additional column in csv file, and while you import voucher select "description"

ZmyPzgQ.png

if you want, you can specify additional column in csv file, and while you import voucher select "description"

This second solution is great, thank you!

If you will need any additional assistance, just let me know :)

I need :) I've uploaded csv file, and tried it on your demo shop, and it's showing me that the voucher has expired. code is erwer and it should be available till 11.06.2014. Maybe I have done something wrong while importing in database?

can you tell me what is delete button doing? deleting csv only or inputs to database also?

OK, I figured out why the voucher didn't work, the formating of date was wrong, and now I know what the delete button is doing :)

everything is working now perfect, good module!

Hello

Is it possible to make 1 voucher with 10000 different codes. ?

I want a voucher on checkout where a costumer can insert a personal code. 

Par example:

customer 1 has a code  "NewYork1543"  gets 10% on a specific product

customer 2 has the code "Miami3245" gets also 10% on the same specific product

Best regards

Hello

Is it possible to make 1 voucher with 10000 different codes. ?

I want a voucher on checkout where a costumer can insert a personal code. 

Par example:

customer 1 has a code  "NewYork1543"  gets 10% on a specific product

customer 2 has the code "Miami3245" gets also 10% on the same specific product

Best regards

hello

with this module you can import as much codes as you want

you can have excell file with different codes and different values - that is not a problem :-)

if you want to generate 10000 codes with the same specification (for example 10% for tshirts) you can also try to use vouchers generator module

Hi Vekia,

I have purchased, downloaded and installed the latest version of your module and it seems that it has limited use when it comes to setting up vouchers as you cannot import any product skus/reference from your import csv file.

It seems that if your import file has a product sku in it there is no ability to map it to an input after you upload it to the server. And if you cannot use the product sku in the import then you would need to set up multiple different imports instead which defeats the purpose of actually having the module. Also, if you were to setup multiple imports, then you do not have the ability to copy/paste the product references/skus into the default ‘Add Rule Concerning Products’ area and you would thus need to select products individually which is a huge waste of time.

Lastly, I see that you can set a ‘value’ in a column of the csv that gets imported. I suspect that this numeric value can be treated as either a ‘$’ or ‘%’ discount? How can you set in the csv the type of discount (‘$’ or ‘%’) it is so that you do not have to ‘default’ it and everything that is needed can be setup only in the csv file?

Please advise otherwise will need to uninstall it.

Thanks.

new version of module is ready to download

added improvements related to product search (now you it searchs for more products and uses other fields from database like id, reference, product name)

added minor improvements related to voucher settings appearance on module configuration page (little css tweaks)

new version of the module is ready to use!

- added possibility to define "carrier" restriction to voucher code

- added appearance fixes to module configuration page

new version of module is ready!
- added feature to define voucher expiration and validity time as a date (date_from and date_to)

hi, can i use this module on multishop site?

I need to load coupons on a specific store.

hello

sure, it is possible with this module. Module assigns coupons to selected store

new version of the module is ready to use

- added fixes for "carrier restriction" feature, now module saves restrictions properly while addon saves the cart rule in shop database

- possibility to import "name" of voucher code from csv file

Edited by vekia

import voucher module updated, added minor fixes related to voucher code import (generation) process.

module saves information about "carrier restriction" properly

new version of the module is ready!

- added translations improvements (added missed translations for new features too)

- module supports prestashop 1.7 alpha now!

Is it possible to select multiple advanced conditions ? I need to define discount codes for a couple product attribute.

For example :

50% off on PRODUCT 1 blue

60% off on PRODUCT 1 red

Thanks,

hello

this module allows to import many voucher codes with different settings,this means that you can import voucher codes with different settings.

hello

last step right before import; http://i.imgur.com/duM58Jx.png

there are a list of entries in csv file - each entry have own column (nb of columns depends on your csv file), where you can define if it is voucher code, value of voucher, client id etc. - you can specify there detailed settings of imported coupon code. So based on this, each code can have different settings

in addition to this you can create a pattern of code (general voucher settings). Module will use this pattern to generate voucher code if some fields will not be defined in .csv file

new version of module released!

- redesigned module configuration page for PrestaShop 1.7.x, 1.6.x

- added features to define availability of coupon in other shops based on multistore engine

new version of the module is available

added feature to define "date from" and "date to" (voucher valid time) with tool called "datepicker"

now definition process of expiry date is much easier than before