Regardless of mobile mode , the problem Occurs on pc browsers ( Chrome, mozilla...) .. you just need to increase the size of your browser horizontally to see it , do you have a solution too fix this ?

I'm sorry, i really don't know... for this you have to send an email to the template creator (leotheme@gmail.com)

It works fine with the latest version of PS 1.5.3.1

Installed using the theme importing module.

There is a small bug with the footer, some of the items don't appear or misplaced and when you try to modify or create a new menu in the footer module options, nothing happens, check the developer forum for a solution: http://www.leotheme.com/forum/2-template-discussion/1439-prestashop-leo-gift.html?limit=6&start=6

Thank for the theme

It works fine with the latest version of PS 1.5.3.1

Installed using the theme importing module.

There is a small bug with the footer, some of the items don't appear or misplaced and when you try to modify or create a new menu in the footer module options, nothing happens, check the developer forum for a solution: http://www.leotheme....limit=6&start=6

Thank for the theme

theِ Demo version on leo web site has responsive problem and doesn't work on mobile mode.if you increase your browser size you see the problem in Margins... now you want to say your installed template on your local doesn't have this issue ??!!

Edited by the_raven (see edit history)

I'm running on localhost at the moment.

I have tested the responsive option and doesn't work

This feature is disabled by default on the template settings module and when turned on the template doesn't change, but i don't get the error.

I'm running on localhost at the moment.

I have tested the responsive option and doesn't work

This feature is disabled by default on the template settings module and when turned on the template doesn't change, but i don't get the error.

its ok , but please see the last 9 post , i attached an screenshot. please see it and do the same action( click restore down button on top of yor brower and resize page manuelly and then scroll left and next scroll right too see this issue) and please tell me if you have this problem too .i want to correct this issue toghether..

Have you installed on you localhost?

When you do, the footer module doesn´t have the same configuration of the demo and this currency/language module don't appear.

Maybe the problem is in that currency/language module but I'm not sure. Or maybe it is the demo browser because that happens in the other free theme, and if you notice, when you start to re-size the browser window you get two scroll bar at the bottom.

--

Sorry for my bad English..

• Like 1

Have you installed on you localhost?

When you do, the footer module doesn´t have the same configuration of the demo and this currency/language module don't appear.

Maybe the problem is in that currency/language module but I'm not sure. Or maybe it is the demo browser because that happens in the other free theme, and if you notice, when you start to re-size the browser window you get two scroll bar at the bottom.

--

Sorry for my bad English..

yes i tested in both local and demo.. maybe you are right..Certainly the the cause of the problem is one of the module.. as i underestand prestashop has some bugs in Hooks and themplate system..you always must solve this problems with Patience.. but at all prestashop is awesome :) even with its bugs!!

the problem must be in CSS codes.. the better way is that uninstall all the modules and check again if problem resolved we can install modules one by one and underestand witch module Causes the issue.

your english is so good! Certainly better of mine :)

Hi,

i'm the problem with theme. The pictures not display.

It's possible to add into horizontal menu the drop down menu categories ?

http://bit.ly/RUcask

thanks

your site is maintenance.

if you install leo sport shoes with ps 1.5.3.1

i think it will have a bit problem with image.

we are updating template to fix this bug.

for now, please try to generate image again.

The comments module in the product page doesn´t seem to work. When I click in "Write your review" and write the comment and press the send button, nothing happens.

Anybody else has this problem?

Thanks, problem solved, but another thing...

I've deleted all the blocks into the module, how to i "restore" the blocks for translate them? please help! :)

If you reset the module, all the original content will be restored, but you also will lose any modification you have already made.

If you reset the module, all the original content will be restored, but you also will lose any modification you have already made.

I tried this out, clicking RESET, but nothing...

The theme has some bugs, it's true. But the loading time is not that slow, did you try it on your localhost. to see if the problem persists.

I think you having issues with the server. First time i tried to access the site i got a cloudServer message.

Some of the errors are not that hard to fix, but there are few confusing bits of code in this template and the compatibility with IE is bad.

we are updating this theme to run with 1.5.3.1.

have a bit problem

about error in IE please follow this guide to fix :

http://www.leotheme.com/forum/20-general-pretashop-template-installation/743-how-to-solver-leo-theme-error-in-ie.html

other guess:

http://www.leotheme.com/forum/20-general-pretashop-template-installation.html

Hi, thanks fot the theme. I've a little error, can anyone help me?

The error is in the footer, all the rest of the theme goes fine but the footer have an error in the titles and social links. Anyone knows why?

I let you a pic to see the problem.

http://i.imgur.com/o6pUTV7.png

Thanks again and sorry for my poor english.

Same problem.

Fixed installing a third part module.

My store: www.novakeys.org

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have a problem with the Manufacturers scroll. After change Force compilation to Recompile templates, the scroll of the pictures missing! So I go back to recompile, and check for CCC whether is on, but it doesn't work at all. See the attached file below, the version is 1.5.2 prestashop. Please help in advance. Thanks!

post-415207-0-66963600-1361257069_thumb.jpg why manufacturer images suddenly missing?

Hello

I have problem with the product site (please see picture at the bottom)

test.jpg

Please let me know, how I can solve this bug.

Thanks a lot in advance

no response from support on this problem for some time, even on their site ... shame ...

no response from support on this problem for some time, even on their site ... shame ...

Unfortunately You are right, I seen this theme on Spanish BMW dealer with fixed bug, but I'm not remember the url :-(

• 3 weeks later...

i tried to install tis them but i got error on tis theme.. anyone one can help me... Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/rakesh/public_html/sportshoes/config/config.inc.php on line 34

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in portshoes/config/config.inc.php on line 35

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in sportshoes/config/config.inc.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rakesh/public_html/sportshoes/config/config.inc.php:34) in sportshoes/config/config.inc.php on line 48

wat do to??

i tried to install tis them but i got error on tis theme.. anyone one can help me... Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/rakesh/public_html/sportshoes/config/config.inc.php on line 34

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in portshoes/config/config.inc.php on line 35

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in sportshoes/config/config.inc.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rakesh/public_html/sportshoes/config/config.inc.php:34) in sportshoes/config/config.inc.php o...

I think this is because you configure your php.ini file on the host wrong. If you can not install, please to onlyt2509@yahoo.com. I'll help you

Hi guys,

I got this error after install this theme ( the quickstart verion).

i am not programmer, no idea how to fix it?

the theme is quite cool, but this error made me crazy, also i can't change logo.

guys can u help?

thx!

post-542257-0-05208500-1366297790_thumb.jpg

Hello

I have problem with the product site (please see picture at the bottom)

test.jpg

Please let me know, how I can solve this bug.

Thanks a lot in advance

Hey Buddy,

I also have the same issue :-( did you fix it yet? If yes, please kindly share how to fix it?

thanks

Emilio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have tried to change the img in the lofcustom and when i updated it, it went blan, and now i cant see any pic and plus ive lost the words of the content so i cant take it to the initial point.

any help?

can anyone write here the word are in the module of the lofcustom.

thanks

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I installed it but in 2 minutes I founded a problem.. when I change the theme color settings on front office to blue, only the first product change de color of button, all the other products keep the red buttons "buy now"...

I had a try but I'm verifying I need to buy a template, but I think if your free template don't work well, só maybe is better looking for solutions in another place.

what do you think?

Edited by claudiopardal (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I can not get my logo on it i stead of the leoshoe logos in header and footer.  and you see in the top of the advance footer module there is some kind of carusel which i cant seem to remove, it seem semi hidden behind dvanc footer.

please help

www.youstar.dk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...