[Solved] Change theme Background with issues

Hello everyone

I am using 1.4.9 on a Linux VPS server. We are having a hard time trying to get the background color to take affect. We have a customized theme that we purchased from templatemela which has been customized more and I have personally contacted them regarding this issue. I just want to get more help just in case.

We have set force compile to yes and cache to no when we changed the background to white in css and it still doesn't change. It's almost like it is getting it's global css from someplace else.

I am relaying messages from my web designer about this issue to see if anyone else has any ideas.

We used many topics here in the forums and even used a you-tube video that i placed on the forums a couple weeks ago on how to change backgrounds.

Can anyone else please give some pointers for us to try in the morning as he has worked on this all day long to no available solution. The background now is green and white and i am wanting it completely white.

Only pointers to help and if not then I will try to get a solution from theme the original developers.

Thank you

Clayton Kelly

Edited by clayton29657 (see edit history)