Official Paid Modules Not Working

JMega

I'm setting up a brand new store with 1.5.1 and purchased a couple of addons that were developed by Prestashop, however neither of them are working. When I purchased both Addons they said they were compatible with 1.5.

The addons in question are Purolator shipping and E-xact payments.

Let's start with E-xact... After installing I was greeted with a PHP error that said: Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in /home/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(1028) : eval()'d code on line 18

This error would come up on my modules page preventing me from visiting that tab. I deleted the exact folder via FTP and could return to my modules page.

The Purolator Shipping Module looked like everything was going to be fine until I went to configure it. After entering my Purolator details this error code was repeated numerous times at the top of the screen:

Warning: SoapClient::SoapClient(http://mysite.com/modules/purolator/wsdl/EstimatingService.wsdl) [soapclient.soapclient]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required in /home/public_html/modules/purolator/purolator.php on line 1564

Does anyone out there have any experience with either of these modules? It sucks that I shelled out a bunch of money for them and they don't even work :(

Hello JMega

Have you first tried to contact the developers of each module? If they are not working properly the best way to resolve it is by contacting them and go from their. It's good that you post here as well in case someone can help you before the developer can.

I wish I could help.

Clayton

• 1 year later...