Combine features of 2 premium themes?

Hi,

Is it possible to buy two premium themes and combine elements from one into the other?

For example:

I want to use this theme:

http://themeforest.net/item/arundo/full_screen_preview/3059398

And also use the feature of this theme, which allows users to select product colour by clicking the colour square:

http://prestashop.smartdatasoft.com/shopping/index.php?id_product=30&controller=product&id_lang=1#/color-pink

Or, maybe there is a module I can purchase that will give me this feature... though currently there are not many modules for 1.5....

Thank you.

Hello mcamp7,

Each theme is developed totally different from the other and you would need to hire someone to implement some of each into 1. I honestly do not think there's a module to do this or everyone would do it if they like different parts of other websites if that makes any sense.

I would recommend you hire someone either in paid services or contact Prestashop and they can set you up with someone to help you.

Good luck

Clayton

Edited by clayton29657 (see edit history)

oh I see well that already works in the back office :) in the combinations section you can add colors then at bottom of combo page it has a check box to show color scheme on the page. I am not sure what version you use of prestashop but i use 1.4.9 and i have this option

But i have not saw anything to add like the size part only the color but i am sure there is one out there. if i find it i will let you know.

Edited by clayton29657 (see edit history)