[FREE MODULE] minic slider for PS 1.5.+

minic studio

This is the problem

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable) http://satam.kz/js/jquery/plugins/jquery.serialScroll.js
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable) http://satam.kz/themes/phoneshop/js/modules/blockcart/ajax-cart.js
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable) http://satam.kz/modules/minicslider/views/js/plugins/nivo-slider/jquery.nivo.slider.pack.js
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'serialScroll'

i can open all it link. how u cheked it problem?

Hi,

I've got a little bug on the front page.

You can see it :

http://www.hifi-bordeaux.fr/ps_test/

The minicslider is under the big block, and I want it centered to the blocks (instead of the white blank space...).

Could you tell me if I need to move with the hook or to change the code ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

MinicSlider : 4.1.11

PS : 1.5.6.0

Hi,

I've got a little bug on the front page.

You can see it :

http://www.hifi-bordeaux.fr/ps_test/

The minicslider is under the big block, and I want it centered to the blocks (instead of the white blank space...).

Could you tell me if I need to move with the hook or to change the code ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

MinicSlider : 4.1.11

PS : 1.5.6.0

Hi,

Your header section is a mess and i`m sure there is no way to hook there directly, so you have to resolve manually.

Hi!

Sorry for my english.

PS: 1.5.6.0

minic slider: 4.1.11

domain: www.rue-des-cheveux.com

Link doesn't work.

image are .png

url type like this: http://www.rue-des-cheveux.com/fr/6-tissages

blank target: check or uncheck the problem is the same.

image alt contain space like this: Tissage indien

Caption is not filled.

All option are on OFF except Home Only.

Thanks a lot

Hi!

Sorry for my english.

PS: 1.5.6.0

minic slider: 4.1.11

domain: www.rue-des-cheveux.com

Link doesn't work.

image are .png

url type like this: http://www.rue-des-cheveux.com/fr/6-tissages

blank target: check or uncheck the problem is the same.

image alt contain space like this: Tissage indien

Caption is not filled.

All option are on OFF except Home Only.

Thanks a lot

Hi,

I forgot to say, it's ok on smartphone... but no on computer :(

I am trying to use minic slider on my homepage, but the picture is huge. The images I uploaded are 535px by 300px, when I try to change the maximum image size on the module it gives me an error message:

An error occurred while saving data. I`m sure this is a DataBase error.

It looks terrible on my site as it is, can you give me any assistance on how to change the size? I contacted Prestashop and they told me to contact you directly.

Thank you,

Kelly Cheeley
tageverybag.com/store_dev

I've attached a picture of the slider on my home page, it's ridiculously huge. 

Hi,

I forgot to say, it's ok on smartphone... but no on computer :(

Hi, is there any errors? CSS error, JS error, PHP error?

I am trying to use minic slider on my homepage, but the picture is huge. The images I uploaded are 535px by 300px, when I try to change the maximum image size on the module it gives me an error message:

It looks terrible on my site as it is, can you give me any assistance on how to change the size? I contacted Prestashop and they told me to contact you directly.

Thank you,

Kelly Cheeley

tageverybag.com/store_dev

I've attached a picture of the slider on my home page, it's ridiculously huge. 

Hi, try to reinstall the slider. Check your server error log for any clue about the problem. Check the backend of the module with any developer tools to see if there is an error (javascript error for example). 

Hi, and thx.

Apparently there is no error.

How to see if there are errors?

Nothing special detected by firebug

Edit this: http://www.rue-des-cheveux.com/themes/theme709/css/modules/minicslider/views/js/plugins/nivo-slider/nivo-slider.css

line 52 and increase the z-index value (I added 20 but probably less is enough) and this should fix the problem

Hello

Your module is great !

Is there a way to remove shadows effects around and just showing the slide with no border ?

Thank you very much

Yes you can, just edit the /modules/minicslider/views/js/plugins/nivo-slider/nivo-slider.css and remove the shadow, search for this at the begining of the file:

-webkit-box-shadow: 0 44px 28px -37px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);

-moz-box-shadow: 0 44px 28px -37px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);

box-shadow:0 44px 28px -37px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);

• Like 2

Minic Studio Hello, first thank you for the excellent work you've done to bring us this module is perfect, you're a teacher. :). A favor I would like you to help me in this little problem I have, is that I downloaded the released version 3/11 v4.1.11 google chrome version and walks me wonders, but when I view the page in Mozilla firefox slider me get very attached to the right side of line, I would like you to help me please to fix this, I'd like to brindes steps should I follow to fix properly. I am attaching the print screen. I hope your help.

131204043405160552.jpg

131204043451120363.jpg

Hi, a little question, may be stupid, may be not.

Is it possible to allow the control buttons to have the same link as the image in the slider?

I tryied to find an option, but it was impossible. May be I have to change something in the code...

Thank you in advance

Minic Studio Hello, first thank you for the excellent work you've done to bring us this module is perfect, you're a teacher. :). A favor I would like you to help me in this little problem I have, is that I downloaded the released version 3/11 v4.1.11 google chrome version and walks me wonders, but when I view the page in Mozilla firefox slider me get very attached to the right side of line, I would like you to help me please to fix this, I'd like to brindes steps should I follow to fix properly. I am attaching the print screen. I hope your help.

131204043405160552.jpg

131204043451120363.jpg

Hi,

Yes this is something new that came up again with this new version and dont know why (was resolved in early versions). Anyway if you add a display:inline-block; to the slider that should resolve the problem.

You can do that by editing the file here: prestashop/modules/minicslider/views/js/plugins/nivo-slider/nivo-slider.css and add the following: #minic_slider{ display:inline-block; }

Let us know if its working.

Hi, a little question, may be stupid, may be not.

Is it possible to allow the control buttons to have the same link as the image in the slider?

I tryied to find an option, but it was impossible. May be I have to change something in the code...

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I cant imagine why do you want to disable the default behavior of the prev/next arrows. You should check the code of the nivo-slider plugin to see if that prevents the default click and remove this if so. Than the best i think if you use the callbacks of the nivo slider to change the href of the arrows (if you want to change). You can find more info and probably more support on the official nivo slider website or on github.

Hello, thank you very much for your help, you're a teacher, this command effectively add # minic_slider {display: inline-block;} at the end of the css file and I do not get this wrong I was well aligned to the center, it's great. The only thing in Google Chrome the slider is large and Mozilla Firefox sees smaller.

I am attaching the print screen.

Why is that?

I you comment please

131206021437569461.jpg

131206021508193069.jpg

First of all really cool module!

I am trying to make some small edit's from the nivo-slider.css. One of the things I wan't to change is the position of the images inside the slider. I wan't to make the images centered instead of being on the left side of the slider.
Does anyone knows how to do that?

I already changed the image- size from the css file to be 50%, so they do not fill out the whole slideshow view.

post-734931-0-16078400-1386548300_thumb.png

Edited by khaledsaied (see edit history)

I fixed my problem :)

I just changed this code in the nivo-slider.css:

.nivo-main-image {
	display: block !important;
	position: relative !important; 
	width: 100% !important;
}

to this code:

.nivo-main-image {
	margin-left:auto;
	margin-right:auto;
}

The result is a centered image as I wanted :)

post-734931-0-97459200-1386548890_thumb.png

I fixed my problem :)

I just changed this code in the nivo-slider.css:

.nivo-main-image {
}

to this code:

.nivo-main-image {
	margin-left:auto;
	margin-right:auto;
}

The result is a centered image as I wanted :)

After I made this change I noticed an error when the slideshow switches to a new image it's like the slideshow make duplicate images or get stuck see attached image. Please help me.

post-734931-0-92494400-1386549831_thumb.png

After I made this change I noticed an error when the slideshow switches to a new image it's like the slideshow make duplicate images or get stuck see attached image. Please help me.

You should change the image container not the image directly.

You should change the image container not the image directly.

How can I change the image container?

Notice that I want the width of the slideshow to be 100% and the images inside should only be 50% or at least not fill the whole slideshow and also be centered as I showed in my earlier response.

I look forward to an answer. Thanks.

How can I change the image container?

Notice that I want the width of the slideshow to be 100% and the images inside should only be 50% or at least not fill the whole slideshow and also be centered as I showed in my earlier response.

I look forward to an answer. Thanks.

You set the container to 50% and center that element and set the parent of that element to 100%

• Like 1

First of all thank you for great module! Appreciate that!

I have one problem though. Template and slider are both responsive but pictures of the slider takes full width of the page with default settings. So I changed the Slider max width settings to 1030px and it looks ok in windowed mode but in fullscreen and smaller sizes looks either to big or to small, not the same width as template.

Please help me to change code or is it enough to change settings in back office?

I added pictures and here is the link http://hobishop.vhost.lt

post-447631-0-72046400-1386581170_thumb.png

post-447631-0-64011800-1386581171_thumb.png

post-447631-0-41053300-1386581172_thumb.png

You set the container to 50% and center that element and set the parent of that element to 100%

Thanks. But where can I find the container and the parent of the element in the css file or where is the exact code that I have to change.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I just can't figure out where you are referring to regarding the changes.

Thanks. But where can I find the container and the parent of the element in the css file or where is the exact code that I have to change.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I just can't figure out where you are referring to regarding the changes.

Not sure if there are references for the parents. Feel free to add them.

Can anyone help me with that? I have tried to make changes on the css file, but everything I change effects the slideshow so it makes duplicate(like in the attached image).

How can I achieve a look (like in the attached image "final look"), which makes the canvas of the slideshow 100% width so it fills the width of the whole page and at the same time the images inside should be centered and only fill 50% of the slideshow's canvas width?

post-734931-0-27049100-1386618362_thumb.png

post-734931-0-57374300-1386618458_thumb.png

Can anyone help me with that? I have tried to make changes on the css file, but everything I change effects the slideshow so it makes duplicate(like in the attached image).

How can I achieve a look (like in the attached image "final look"), which makes the canvas of the slideshow 100% width so it fills the width of the whole page and at the same time the images inside should be centered and only fill 50% of the slideshow's canvas width?

This is basic CSS. I wrote everything that you need to achieve your goals. Sorry but I dont have time to everyone who has problems like this.

You have to center the parent of the image, which is #slider and this has another parent which has an ID #minic_slider.

This is basic CSS. I wrote everything that you need to achieve your goals. Sorry but I dont have time to everyone who has problems like this.

You have to center the parent of the image, which is #slider and this has another parent which has an ID #minic_slider.

Hi 

Sorry for not being as skilled as you in CSS but it just was not my intention to ask for guidance in CSS.  

I was just trying to make the changes you proposed but it did not work correctly for me. That is the reason for my confusion.

My question is that I want to achieve a full(100%) width of slidecontainer but the images inside should be 50% and centered

I tried what you wrote, so the code now looks like this but it did not give me what I want. Instead it centered all the slideshow - see attached image.

Here is the code I changed in the nivo.css file, just to be all clear.

Parent of the image:

/* The Nivo Slider styles */
.nivoSlider {
	position:relative;
	width:50%;	/* changed from 100% */
	height:auto;
	overflow: hidden;
	margin-left:auto; /*ADDED TO CENTER IMAGE*/
	margin-right:auto; /*ADDED TO CENTER IMAGE*/
} 

Parent which has an ID #minic_slider:

/* ADDED BY ME */
.theme-default .controlnav-thumbs {
	width:100%;
}

post-734931-0-86048800-1386709979_thumb.png

Hi 

Sorry for not being as skilled as you in CSS but it just was not my intention to ask for guidance in CSS.  

I was just trying to make the changes you proposed but it did not work correctly for me. That is the reason for my confusion.

My question is that I want to achieve a full(100%) width of slidecontainer but the images inside should be 50% and centered

I tried what you wrote, so the code now looks like this but it did not give me what I want. Instead it centered all the slideshow - see attached image.

Here is the code I changed in the nivo.css file, just to be all clear.

Parent of the image:

/* The Nivo Slider styles */
.nivoSlider {
	position:relative;
	width:50%;	/* changed from 100% */
	height:auto;
	overflow: hidden;
	margin-left:auto; /*ADDED TO CENTER IMAGE*/
	margin-right:auto; /*ADDED TO CENTER IMAGE*/
} 

Parent which has an ID #minic_slider:

/* ADDED BY ME */
.theme-default .controlnav-thumbs {
	width:100%;
}

The second code part should be this:

#minic_slider{
width: 100%;
}

Also on the attached image seems centered...

• Like 1

Hello, I'm having an issue here and I can't remember or seem to figure out the fix. The slider worked great prior to the reinstall, now the slides display as vertical images. 

Any idea where I went wrong here? It is hooked into home content

Thanks so much! Site is attainclothingDOTcom

Hello, I'm having an issue here and I can't remember or seem to figure out the fix. The slider worked great prior to the reinstall, now the slides display as vertical images. 

Any idea where I went wrong here? It is hooked into home content

Thanks so much! Site is attainclothingDOTcom

Reinstall the slider. You removed from the header hook so the css and js files wont load.

I initialize it and it works now ! But on top only.07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg

Not sure what do you mean.

First of all thank you for great module! Appreciate that!

I have one problem though. Template and slider are both responsive but pictures of the slider takes full width of the page with default settings. So I changed the Slider max width settings to 1030px and it looks ok in windowed mode but in fullscreen and smaller sizes looks either to big or to small, not the same width as template.

Please help me to change code or is it enough to change settings in back office?

I added pictures and here is the link http://hobishop.vhost.lt

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this problem?

When I upload to the slider everything is great except for the thumbnails. I have the latest version of the slider and have not altered anything. 

The thumbs appear as lo-res as if they have not resized correctly.

Any ideas what's up here?

post-382157-0-20054100-1386890595_thumb.png

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this problem?

I think the best if you limit the slider width with CSS. You have to edit your media queries and add the values your theme has.

for example:

#minic_slider{
width: 1000px;
}

When I upload to the slider everything is great except for the thumbnails. I have the latest version of the slider and have not altered anything. 

The thumbs appear as lo-res as if they have not resized correctly.

Any ideas what's up here?

This is normal. The thumbnails is a weak point, the slider resizes the images based on width or height (which is bigger) so the thumbnails will be like the big images just in small resolution. 

Slider is working awesome! How can I add some padding above the slider module? I tried adding it into the home page content but it didn't seem to work.

If someone could point me in the right direction as to where in the slider code or where within the home page content I could do this it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you 

example at attainclothingDOTcom

why im having this problem after testing this module? my web is pieces4pc.com and im using PS 1.5.6.1

i created 3 slides and removed both top hooks and added home hook

Because you removed from the HEADER HOOK. Put it back! :)

Thanks!

I bought this template and want to have the same :

http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/44909.html

Looks like some CSS issue?

Hard to tell, but probably some HOOK issues. The template could be very different. I suggest to you to use the default template slider.

Hello 

I am using Bootstrap prestashop cloth template and trying to install minic slider but does not showup any were using prestashop 1.5.6

Can any one help  

Same thing like above. Probably the template doesnt contains the HOOKs what the slider requires, but its hard to tell.

What is the best and most stable version 1.5.6.1 prestashop?.
The slider minic 4.1.5 or 4.1.11?.
Why is the 4.1.5 version in the first post to download?

Thank you.

Download the latest version all the time!

• 2 weeks later...
Great, great, implemented in PS 1.5.5.0 and 1.4.11.0 and it works perfect. I'll see if the customers purchases the PRO worthwhile for work.

Vekia Thanks for your advice, I get confused sometimes that sail with automatic translator. Absolutely right. A big hello from Inca (Majorca) Spain everyone.

Edited by pepinca (see edit history)

Hi

I have installed minic slider on 2 new Prestashop 1.5.5.0 and 1.5.6.1 version.

When i install slider update to version 4.1.11 i get "Internal Server Error" when try to access frontend.

Why is that ??

/Jan

Hi

I have installed minic slider on 2 new Prestashop 1.5.5.0 and 1.5.6.1 version.

When i install slider update to version 4.1.11 i get "Internal Server Error" when try to access frontend.

Why is that ??

/Jan

Hi, a detailed error log could help, but with an "Internal Server Error" message i cant help.

Hi never mind. Tracked the issue now to the images itself. Also found the code to change. Please ignore.

Thanks

===============================

Hello there

I have the installed the slider which works great. However it is too large on the webpage. How can I reduce it? I've tried the user guides method of setting the size in the slider config settings. But that does not work. The slider size settings are never saved.

Below is a screenshot of the issue. Note all my images are small - less than a hundred KB.

post-722103-0-01020000-1390370064_thumb.png

I would appreciate any assistance.

Kind regards

Nitasha

Edited by soulsparks (see edit history)

Hi and thanks for this great module, everything is working fine.

EDIT : Forget this first question, I'm blind and didn't see the Languages dropdown haha. (I though the slides would be duplicated in the English tab and we'd have to click on the flags to translate the strings.)

Only problem I have is the translations don't seem to work ? Even though I enabled Multilanguage support, nothing happens when I click on "English" at the top (I first created my slides in French). It's just blank. I tried to add a new slide when on the English tab, but this newly created slide goes into the French tab.

post-718211-0-90614100-1391188448_thumb.png

As a result the slider appears on the home page only when the language is set to French, otherwise nothing is showing up on the English version, which is a big issue.

Also, I turned "Home only" on, but it's still showing in some pages, like in the wishlist page and some others I don't remember. I went to the positions page and removed it from all the pages except the index, but that wishlist page doesn't appear in the list anyway. It seems to show in pages where the URL is something like module=xxx instead of controller=xxx.

As a solution I added display:none; in the CSS and only display:block; when we're on the home page but that's not flexible and the images are still loaded.

Can anyone help with this ? (Prestashop 1.5.6.2 - Slider v4.1.11)

Edited by enogael (see edit history)

hello and thanks

is not multishop ??

Hi,

No, the free version of the module has no multistore support, but you can get the paid PRO version.

Hi and thanks for this great module, everything is working fine.

EDIT : Forget this first question, I'm blind and didn't see the Languages dropdown haha. (I though the slides would be duplicated in the English tab and we'd have to click on the flags to translate the strings.)

Only problem I have is the translations don't seem to work ? Even though I enabled Multilanguage support, nothing happens when I click on "English" at the top (I first created my slides in French). It's just blank. I tried to add a new slide when on the English tab, but this newly created slide goes into the French tab.

attachicon.gifminic-trad.png

As a result the slider appears on the home page only when the language is set to French, otherwise nothing is showing up on the English version, which is a big issue.

Also, I turned "Home only" on, but it's still showing in some pages, like in the wishlist page and some others I don't remember. I went to the positions page and removed it from all the pages except the index, but that wishlist page doesn't appear in the list anyway. It seems to show in pages where the URL is something like module=xxx instead of controller=xxx.

As a solution I added display:none; in the CSS and only display:block; when we're on the home page but that's not flexible and the images are still loaded.

Can anyone help with this ? (Prestashop 1.5.6.2 - Slider v4.1.11)

Hi,

So basically the module appear on some pages like the wishlist page?

This is a free slider module for Prestashop v1.5+. Its really awesome and easy to use for everyone. In the configuration page everything is well explained so easy usage is guaranteed.

If you have a cool idea or just want to send us a comment/feedback please don't hesitate to use the built in feedback feature, or use the comments below, or you can contribute on github.

We would like to build up a "kick-ass module arsenal" for Prestashop 1.5+, with awesome eye-catchy modules. If you wish to receive updates about these modules you can subscribe to our newsletter.

IMPORTANT!

By default the module hooks itself into the header of pages and top of pages positions. The header of pages positions displays the necessary files for the functionality so DO NOT REMOVE FROM HERE.

If you wish to move the slider into the center column (home page content) then delete from the top of pages hook and transplant into the home page content.

Transplanting the module is very easy, you can find more info here.

This is a new topic for the minic slider module, because there will be no future development for the old versions. And due to the many comments.

If you want to use in the TOP POSITION than the module has to be the last in that position, by default will be the last, just remember if you install a new module don't forget to change the position. Also by default the module will be visible on all of the pages (if TOP position is used), you can fix this with the option (Home only) or with the exceptions on the module transplant page.

Features:

• 16 unique transition effects
  • Simple clean & valid markup
  • Title & Caption text (can be HTML)
  • Linkable images
  • Easy configuration via backend
  • Publish, Delete, Edit each slide separately
  • Multi language support
  • Responsive
  • 4 module position (top, content, left and right sidebar)
  • Now you can send Bugs and Feedback in the module (for easier development and support)
Browser Support
  • Internet Explorer v7+
  • Firefox v3+
  • Google Chrome v4+
  • Safari v4+
  • Opera v10+
Demo

For now I can provide frontend demo only on the Nivo slider home page or here.

Installation

As usual! Upload the downloaded .zip via Prestashop backend or the unzipped content to your modules directory. Than go to the Advertising & Marketing tab on the modules configuration page and install it.

Update Instructions

The best if you uninstall the old module and delete all of its content, then upload the new one.

Screens

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpgattachicon.gif6.jpg

User Guide

For Further information check the Minic slider user guide (MinicSliderUserGuide.pdf)

Download

Latest version for PrestaShop 1.5+

attachicon.gifminicslider-v4.1.11.zip

Older versions for PrestaShop 1.3 and PrestaShop 1.4

link

Changelog

v4.1.11 (2013.11.03)

- improoved responsiveness

- fixed notice when no images

- some typo fix

V4.1.9 (2013.08.09)

- increased url lenght

- fixed path bug

- fixed sortable

- fixed loading animation

V4.1.5 - 4768 downloads

- fixed missing semicolon

- fixed front only options

V4.1.3

- updated Nivo Slider to the latest version (this fix ie linking bug)

- fixed slide list wrong positioning when more than 3 language available

- fixed translation issues

- simplified front tpl

V4.0.0 - 864 downloads

- added new UI

- added modules list

- added social links

- added dashboard links

- changed upload process

- removed quick access link

- bugfixes

V3.0.2 - 3500+ downloads

- fixed incorrect position on Firefox (HOOK_TOP)

- fixed incorrect displaying in center column (HOOK_HOME)

V3.0.0

- PS 1.5.x compatible

- added Home only option

- new .tpl structure

- added newsletter subscription

V2.4.3

- added HOOK_TOP

- now HTML allowed as caption

- removed custom browse button

V2.4.0

- added new navigation and system messages

- added bug report and feedback

- added latest Nivo Slider (now its responsive)

V2.3.4

- fixed chmod problem

- fixed Browse button in old IE

- removed language code from image names

- added Sort Feedback

- added custom image name option

v2.1.0 - 5000+ downloads

- now is sortable via drag & drop

- added blank link option to links

- fixed hook backOfficeHeader to link files only if needed

V2.0.0

- totally rewritten

- added multilanguage

- updated to latest Nivo slider

- added more hook positions

- improoved CSS & jQuery

Our other Modules

- instauro - Instauro is a good way to show something new to your customers during a maintenance or before the shops launches.

- minic promo - with this you can easily show your promotions on your site

- minic slider - an awesome image slider module for your shop

- minic slider pro - an advanced module of the minic slider, with theme creator, slide scheduling, and lots more

- minic skeleton - its a basic module template for developers, with this you don't have to start the development from the ground

- minic mailchimp - a simple module to show a newsletter subscription form and import users into mailchimp

- minic cookie - a simple module to show the EU cookie law or any text you want

Help! After download, the B.O. of this module is all messy do not appear at all like the your screens images.

Prestashop V 1.5.6.1

Help! After download, the B.O. of this module is all messy do not appear at all like the your screens images.

Prestashop V 1.5.6.1

Hi,

Check the hooks, you probably removed the hook from the admin header postition. Just reinstall the module!

Can you provide an access to the backoffice? Send it via a PM or mail.

Hi again!

I'm working in localhost! ... 

Meanwhile... i did what you said + clear cache, compile, and reconnect to prestashop.... and NOW IT APPEAR OK IN THE B.O.!!! SOLVE!

Thanks a lot for quick answer and of course for this module! I gonna try it right away!

Hi again!

I'm working in localhost! ... 

Meanwhile... i did what you said + clear cache, compile, and reconnect to prestashop.... and NOW IT APPEAR OK IN THE B.O.!!! SOLVE!

Thanks a lot for quick answer and of course for this module! I gonna try it right away!

Hi!

I'm testing this slider, but there is a problem...

When i add 3 slide image... all of them appear at the time, side by side on the slider???

add this to the nivo-slider.css (located inside the module/css folder)

#minic_slider{
display: inline-block;
}
or
.theme-default{
display: inline-block;
}

I have this problem too, on FireFox, the slider Is displayed in the right upper corner instead of centered.???

The the folder you are talking about is CSS and file admin or style?

(I tried on admin... but didn't solve so far...)

Thanks for your help!

Hi!

I'm testing this slider, but there is a problem...

When i add 3 slide image... all of them appear at the time, side by side on the slider???

Something is wrong in your shop. This can be if the CSS and JS isnt hooked on the front or if you have other CSS which overrides the slider CSS.

I have this problem too, on FireFox, the slider Is displayed in the right upper corner instead of centered.???

The the folder you are talking about is CSS and file admin or style?

(I tried on admin... but didn't solve so far...)

Thanks for your help!

Can you provide a link to the site?

Hi,

So basically the module appear on some pages like the wishlist page?

Ok, call me crazy but the slider doesn't show up on this page anymore, that's weird. Maybe that's because I had upgraded Prestashop to 1.5.6.2, and I hadn't cleared the cache or whatever, or because I installed the latest version of your slider just after that, I don't know. Well consider that problem solved...

yea Pb with backend as well. I did the update and I cannot save my setup anymore. I can't set it up at all. What to do?

I checked permissions, they are set 755. On the other hand I got no worries to add slides and images.

For instance I want to enable the Button Prev/next from setup (options), I click on save and the following error appears: