[FREE MODULE] minic slider for PS 1.5.+

minic studio

Ok brand new clue,

I tried something on the online test site of my server and

It seems like in my case the error "TCPDF ERROR: Some data has been output to Already browser, can not send PDF file." has something to do with languages. Because it only happens when my backoffice is in french.

So if i put default language to english, and only activate this one i can edit invoices.

Then if i enable french it's still ok but my back office is still in english

Then if i put back french as default it's still ok but my back office is still in english

Then if i disable english my backoffice is in french but it's not working again and i get the error

Another test,

My default language is french, french and english are enabled.

If i change the employee language to english the invoice edits correctly in english

If i change the employee language to french the invoice doesn't edit and I get the error

If i change the employee language to french and desactivate minicslider module the invoice edits correctly in french

Interesting no

Edited by vinzter (see edit history)

Ok brand new clue,

It seems like in my case the error "TCPDF ERROR: Some data has been output to Already browser, can not send PDF file." has something to do with languages. Because it only happens when my backoffice is in french.

So if i put default language to english, and only activate this one i can edit invoices.

Then if i put back french as default it's still ok but my back office is still in english

Then if i disable english my backoffice is in french but it's not working again and i get the error

Another test,

If i change the employee language to english the invoice edits correctly in english

If i change the employee language to french the invoice doesn't edit and I get the error

If i change the employee language to french and desactivate minicslider module the invoice edits correctly in french

Interesting no

Thanks for your feedback.

Edited by minic studio (see edit history)

Ok brand new clue,

Another test,

Interesting no

Meantime I figured out whats wrong. I tested on 2 version of PS 1.5 and both produced problem with/without the module.

This getmypid warning appears if the error_reporting is turned on! So in production environment without error_reporting on should work fine!

On both sites i tested, the error_reporting was already off, so i'm not sure it comes from this.

But in fact, i deleted the translations files and this did it !

The problem doesn't appears anymore.

Also i noticed that i didn't have any en.php file in the translation folder, maybe that was the problem.

Well it's working fine now.

Thank you for your help

On both sites i tested, the error_reporting was already off, so i'm not sure it comes from this.

Also i noticed that i didn't have any en.php file in the translation folder, maybe that was the problem.

Thank you for your help

I got the same Error when the Language is set to German (Error_reporting was also off)

Only when the language is set to English it works.

Please, Which Translation files did you delete and in which folder?

Edited by Mr.Orange (see edit history)

I got the same Error when the Language is set to German (Error_reporting was also off)

Only when the language is set to English it works.

Please, Which Translation files did you delete and in which folder?

Hi,

I deleted all the translations files except index.php in modules/minicslider/translations

Thank you for your help

Can you try with error reporting on now? Because i had no translation files when I tried. That would be a good feedback to report as a bug.

Hi,

I have a little problem, I get a black transparant in the bottom of the images, how could I remove it?

To move it down slightly modify nivo-slider.css I even added margins but does not move.

Should I relocate the nivo-slider.css file to take effect? now this in / views / css / should put it in themes / mytheme / css / modules / nivo-slider /?

Thank you.

post-335815-0-11080800-1354732740_thumb.png

Can you try with error reporting on now? Because i had no translation files when I tried. That would be a good feedback to report as a bug.

Ok i tried with error reporting and the same thing happens.

I think i just found why this error happens.

I tried to delete the translations files one by one and in my case since my back office is in french, the problem is solved only when i delete the fr.php file.

So i looked further on that file and i figured out it's ANSI encoded as my other french transalation files are UTF-8 (sans BOM) encoded.

So I tried to copy in modules/minicslider/translations another fr.php file but UTF-8 encoded from another module

an this resolved the problem.

So I guess this problem happens each time a language needs special characters (as french does) to create a pdf file but the translation file is not UTF-8 encoded

Hi,

I have a little problem, I get a black transparant in the bottom of the images, how could I remove it?

To move it down slightly modify nivo-slider.css I even added margins but does not move.

Should I relocate the nivo-slider.css file to take effect? now this in / views / css / should put it in themes / mytheme / css / modules / nivo-slider /?

Thank you.

If you leave the caption empty that should disappear. And no need to relocate the css if you modified it, just remember to the modification when you update the module.

• Like 1

Ok i tried with error reporting and the same thing happens.

I think i just found why this error happens.

I tried to delete the translations files one by one and in my case since my back office is in french, the problem is solved only when i delete the fr.php file.

So i looked further on that file and i figured out it's ANSI encoded as my other french transalation files are UTF-8 (sans BOM) encoded.

So I tried to copy in modules/minicslider/translations another fr.php file but UTF-8 encoded from another module

an this resolved the problem.

So I guess this problem happens each time a language needs special characters (as french does) to create a pdf file but the translation file is not UTF-8 encoded

I tried your method but isnt working for me. I get the error even when i has no translation file at all.

I tried your method but isnt working for me. I get the error even when i has no translation file at all.

Well,

In my case with back office in french and all other languages desactivated i tried this :

1) Module with no translation folder => No Error

2) Module with translation folder and no files => No error

3) Module with translation folder and all original files => TCPDF Error

4) Module with translation folder and only original fr.php file => TCPDF Error

5) Module with translation folder and fr.php file but UTF-8 Encoded => No error

That's all I can tell for me

Well,

In my case with back office in french and all other languages desactivated i tried this :

1) Module with no translation folder => No Error

2) Module with translation folder and no files => No error

3) Module with translation folder and all original files => TCPDF Error

4) Module with translation folder and only original fr.php file => TCPDF Error

5) Module with translation folder and fr.php file but UTF-8 Encoded => No error

That's all I can tell for me

Thanks!

first of all : sorry for my english

i had a little error by clicking the module on my administration :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /xxx/modules/minicslider/translations/fr.php on line 1

By opening this file, it seem that you forgot a space between php and global

Not a big bug, but if it could help ^^

Hi guys, first of all thanks alot for the slider. I have a problem with uploading, when i upload images it stands that the upload was a succes but after that i dont see the slides nor the images in the BO at all.

anyone have a clue?

Regards

Niklas

Hi guys, first of all thanks alot for the slider. I have a problem with uploading, when i upload images it stands that the upload was a succes but after that i dont see the slides nor the images in the BO at all.

anyone have a clue?

Regards

Niklas

Check the permissions.

Hello,

when i want to add a slide and want save it. it says: an error eccorued while creating thumbnails.

I have set the module on 755 but when i want to set it to 777. It works.

How can i add slide with 755 rights?

Edit;

There is one thing. In the postion mode the module is at the bottem, but it doenst show in FO.

why?

Update:

I have set the errors on and i get this. see picture please

tahnx

post-402178-0-75447800-1355668122_thumb.jpg

post-402178-0-55345200-1355668123_thumb.jpg

Edited by maroc1994 (see edit history)

Hello,

when i want to add a slide and want save it. it says: an error eccorued while creating thumbnails.

I have set the module on 755 but when i want to set it to 777. It works.

How can i add slide with 755 rights?

Edit;

There is one thing. In the postion mode the module is at the bottem, but it doenst show in FO.

why?

Update:

I have set the errors on and i get this. see picture please

tahnx

Hi, its a language related problem, its fixed in a newer version just i`m still not able to release it (in this year). The attached errors are also fixed (but those doesnt matter). Currently your problem is that when you want to add the slides the module tries to rename the images based on the language, but cant find that. Try to upload the images with English backend. Or you can try to remove the language based naming in the _resizer() function.

Sorry but now i cant help you more.

I have tried it PS 1.5.1 but it is not visible anywhere?

But in test in 1.5.2 it is on top of the page. Any ideas?

If your theme isnt a modified one than should be there. By default its hooked into the TOP OF PAGES hook. Other reason if you use different servers with different configuration.

hi. is there a way to create a tab for this module?

so i can set permission access to it for my client...

how?

tks.

There are tutorials on the net for this, but you can grant permissions to modules as well, no need to be a tab for that.

There are tutorials on the net for this, but you can grant permissions to modules as well, no need to be a tab for that.

Hey, could you help me finding these?

I do not want to grant permissions to the modules...

Id rather have a tab...

Tks.

i've uploaded the folder but when i try to go to modules it show me a blank page... why? :(

Check the error logs, the solution should be there.

It's possible to show only in home page, it no at header show in content betwen others modules?

I try to configure nut can`t delete topheader hook because silder not show correctly.

first of all, thanks for free module.. :rolleyes:

HELLLLLP..., how to hook this minic slider at the left..?, after 'category' block at the default theme

cause its hook at the header and its to big...

thanks

This isnt a module related thing, please check the prestashop documentation, there are a link in the first post marked whit IMPORTANT, is that hard to read it?

Thanks!!

Hi!

I uploaded 3 images and it seems, it was correct - no error, I set effects, but it seems, they doesn't work. I can see 3 images one above the other, like a table. Help me, pls.

I tries full access to folders, but this wasn't success solution.

I use 3.0.2 an PS 1.5.2

Thx,

Hi,

thank you for this excellent module. i have changed the previuous TMflashmodule which created trouble with ios devices.

i have a question: there is a way to load 1 image for all the languages without load the same image in each one?

Thank you.

David

ok now it works but if i want to set width and height manually? i've searched in various topics but with no results...

There is an option for that, or you can do it manually by editing the css or tpl files.

Hi!

I uploaded 3 images and it seems, it was correct - no error, I set effects, but it seems, they doesn't work. I can see 3 images one above the other, like a table. Help me, pls.

I tries full access to folders, but this wasn't success solution.

I use 3.0.2 an PS 1.5.2

Thx,

Probably you removed the module from the hook header so the js and css files wont load ...

Hi,

thank you for this excellent module. i have changed the previuous TMflashmodule which created trouble with ios devices.

i have a question: there is a way to load 1 image for all the languages without load the same image in each one?

Thank you.

David

Hi, in this version no, but there will be a paid module on prestashop addons which can do this and lots of other things.

There is an option for that, or you can do it manually by editing the css or tpl files.

when i set width and height, height doesn't work the error is 300pxdisplay:inline-block the error is that height doesn't have ";" at the end...

i didn't found this part of code in css file..

Hello,

After upgrading from P" 1.5.2 to 1.5.3.1, module is not working.

Althought I have reinstalled the module, I cannot see it in modules-positions and if I run "Live Edit", is not appearing.

In modules it seems that you can configure it correctly althought everytime you try to add a new slide the popup window "By clicking to the YES button, you agree to send some basic information..." keeps on showing everytime.

Any ideas why I cannot see the module in any of the hooks and in "Live Edit"?

It was working correctly in PS 1.5.2

Thanks

Hello,

I tried to use this in the 1.5.3.1 PS version and the latest Warehouse theme (16) from ThemeForest,

It doesn't work correctly,

Seems like the whole code for the content stops when i put this,

Is there anyone who succeeded implanting this module in the Warehouse theme or something similar?

Thanks!

while adding images - any image, any format -> this error:

An error occurred while creating thumbnails.

• prestashop version: 1.5.2.0
  • module version: 3.0.2
  • server version: Apache
  • php version: 5.3.16
  • mysql version: 5.5.28
  • theme name: okpc
  • browser version: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/23.0.1271.97 Safari/537.11

Edited by ender666 (see edit history)

i still building the site in xampp localhost, not in hosting yet.

where i can find the permission?

I turn on error reporting:

In the top page:

Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\modules\minicslider\minicslider.php on line 449

Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\modules\minicslider\minicslider.php on line 449

in the modul hook location

Notice: Undefined index: id in C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\cache\smarty\compile\e5b64e4854a8cc575ebb7e8dbd2dab00d0ef6fe7.file.front.tpl.php on line 31

For Prestashop v1.5.2+ users

The first error:

“Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\modules\minicslider\minicslider.php on line 449”

form the top page will dissapear if you comment (put // on the first position of the line) the line 449 of the minicslider.php file an write the following code, on the next line:

$defLangIso = Language::getIsoById($defLanguages);

This will solve the language problem mentioned in this post. Not shure yet, but the Notice about “Index id” will also dissaper.

Hello,

After upgrading from P" 1.5.2 to 1.5.3.1, module is not working.

Althought I have reinstalled the module, I cannot see it in modules-positions and if I run "Live Edit", is not appearing.

In modules it seems that you can configure it correctly althought everytime you try to add a new slide the popup window "By clicking to the YES button, you agree to send some basic information..." keeps on showing everytime.

Any ideas why I cannot see the module in any of the hooks and in "Live Edit"?

It was working correctly in PS 1.5.2

Thanks

Hi,

Its seems that something is wrong with your prestashop. Turn on error reporting to see if there is something.

Hello,

I tried to use this in the 1.5.3.1 PS version and the latest Warehouse theme (16) from ThemeForest,

It doesn't work correctly,

Seems like the whole code for the content stops when i put this,

Is there anyone who succeeded implanting this module in the Warehouse theme or something similar?

Thanks!

Hi, try to move the module to the center column hook (Home page content), can be that the top hook markup is different.

while adding images - any image, any format -> this error:

An error occurred while creating thumbnails.

• prestashop version: 1.5.2.0
  • module version: 3.0.2
  • server version: Apache
  • php version: 5.3.16
  • mysql version: 5.5.28
  • theme name: okpc
  • browser version: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/23.0.1271.97 Safari/537.11

Im still not sure why this happen, most of the users can use well so i assume its a server related problem or php related.

Hi all

i have this problem with minc slider

The nivo slider works like that with different sized images, you can find more info in the module (lots of explanation there), try to read them...

Installed on PS 1.5.2 It seems that German language is not supported ?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/www/home/xxxx/clone152/modules/minicslider/translations/de.php:7) in /home/xxxxxx/www/home/xxxxxx/clone152/classes/Tools.php on line 142

After creating the first slide the following errors, due to old code, which will not work anymore in one of the next upgrades:

Warning: Function isPicture() is deprecated in /home/axxxxx/www/home/xxxxx/clone152/modules/minicslider/minicslider.php on line 387

in /home/xxxx/www/home/xxxxx/clone152/classes/Tools.php on line 1735

Warning: Function checkImage() is deprecated in /home/xxxx/www/home/xxxxxx/clone152/modules/minicslider/minicslider.php on line 391

in /home/xxxxx/www/home/xxxxxx/clone152/classes/Tools.php on line 1735

Warning: Function imageResize() is deprecated in /home/xxxxx/www/home/xxxx/clone152/modules/minicslider/minicslider.php on line 400

in /home/xxxx/www/home/xxxxxx/clone152/classes/Tools.php on line 1735

Warning: Function imageResize() is deprecated in /home/xxxxx/www/home/xxxxx/clone152/modules/minicslider/minicslider.php on line 405

Back-office working with the mentioned errors. Front-office not working. Module is hooked to top of pages and header of pages. Slider not visible anywhere. I'm using CCC, because my server can manage it without any problems. Cannot and don't want to change anything here. It goes of the cost of optimization(speed) when I use all settings conventional.

Tested on FF 18, IE9, Safari and Opera latest versions.

Also cannot refresh filter of it or deinstall it from back-office. Same error-message with header informations...

prestashop 1.5.3.1

Standard install with a purchased theme including minic slider.

from backoffice, entering in minic configure, we have this error:

PrestaShop] Fatal error in module e3d6f874d41d5e7b5c41a13da05f039fce5309e6.file.admin.tpl:

Trying to get property of non-object

Images are inserted via "add" button, but listed just pressing language flag..., thus hard management....

Anyway them shows correctly in fronpage...

Any clues ?

Edited by rnervi (see edit history)

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Tools:

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homez.635/lipshop/www/modules/minicslider/translations/fr.php:8)

what this error please ?

Hello,

I have the same problem with the module, when it is enabled, I get the error "TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file" when I try to print my invoices.

Do Somebody find a solution ?

Thanks

Thanks for developing as a good module but

I am using prestashop 1.5.3.1(prstashop default theme) and minic slider 3.0.2 I have two issue I kindly request you to help me with these issue

1) when i change Slider width and Slider height from option the image move to extreme right hand side out screen area in Firefox. In case of IE and google crome it remain in center of screen

2) I have hooked slider to Homepage content : display home to possition it like slider which comes with prestashop default theme, but minic slider remain in center of page and other module like categories go below the slider. I would like to have slider on right side and categories module on lift side just like default prestashop theme.

Thank you

Thanks for developing as a good module but

I am using prestashop 1.5.3.1(prstashop default theme) and minic slider 3.0.2 I have two issue I kindly request you to help me with these issue

1) when i change Slider width and Slider height from option the image move to extreme right hand side out screen area in Firefox. In case of IE and google crome it remain in center of screen

2) I have hooked slider to Homepage content : display home to possition it like slider which comes with prestashop default theme, but minic slider remain in center of page and other module like categories go below the slider. I would like to have slider on right side and categories module on lift side just like default prestashop theme.

Thank you

I have found solution to my problem i have to just unhook from top page

Installed on PS 1.5.2 It seems that German language is not supported ?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/www/home/xxxx/clone152/modules/minicslider/translations/de.php:7) in /home/xxxxxx/www/home/xxxxxx/clone152/classes/Tools.php on line 142

After creating the first slide the following errors, due to old code, which will not work anymore in one of the next upgrades:

Warning: Function isPicture() is deprecated in /home/axxxxx/www/home/xxxxx/clone152/modules/minicslider/minicslider.php on line 387

in /home/xxxx/www/home/xxxxx/clone152/classes/Tools.php on line 1735

Warning: Function checkImage() is deprecated in /home/xxxx/www/home/xxxxxx/clone152/modules/minicslider/minicslider.php on line 391

Warning: Function imageResize() is deprecated in /home/xxxxx/www/home/xxxx/clone152/modules/minicslider/minicslider.php on line 400

in /home/xxxx/www/home/xxxxxx/clone152/classes/Tools.php on line 1735

Warning: Function imageResize() is deprecated in /home/xxxxx/www/home/xxxxx/clone152/modules/minicslider/minicslider.php on line 405

Back-office working with the mentioned errors. Front-office not working. Module is hooked to top of pages and header of pages. Slider not visible anywhere. I'm using CCC, because my server can manage it without any problems. Cannot and don't want to change anything here. It goes of the cost of optimization(speed) when I use all settings conventional.

Tested on FF 18, IE9, Safari and Opera latest versions.

Also cannot refresh filter of it or deinstall it from back-office. Same error-message with header informations...

Hi,

These are just warnings, because some of the used functions will be removed from prestashop future versions (when this happen the module will be updated, dont worry).

The first error is related to the translation files encoding, open it and fix it (check other modules translation file, so you can see how should be) or if doesnt contains translation you can delete it (prestashop automatically recreate it if needed)

HI thanks for the great module,

How can i reduce the margin between the top of your module and put it closer against Horizontal Nav bar above?

Many thanks

James

Hi,

You can from CSS.

prestashop 1.5.3.1

Standard install with a purchased theme including minic slider.

from backoffice, entering in minic configure, we have this error:

PrestaShop] Fatal error in module e3d6f874d41d5e7b5c41a13da05f039fce5309e6.file.admin.tpl:

Trying to get property of non-object

Images are inserted via "add" button, but listed just pressing language flag..., thus hard management....

Anyway them shows correctly in fronpage...

Any clues ?

minic slider version? it seems you use an old one ... also contact with your theme creator this belongs to him, not to me ...

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Tools:

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homez.635/lipshop/www/modules/minicslider/translations/fr.php:8)

what this error please ?

The file has wrong encoding, open it and fix it (check other modules so you can see how should look like) or delete that file.

Hello,

I have the same problem with the module, when it is enabled, I get the error "TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file" when I try to print my invoices.

Do Somebody find a solution ?

Thanks

This prestashop bug was reported to the prestashop team and they sad its fixed (probably in future versions)

Hello si Salut Minic.

Great job with that module. I tried to hook the slider on bannerHome and I get the "This module cannot be transplanted to this hook." Any idea how can I put the slider there?

Hello si Salut Minic.

Great job with that module. I tried to hook the slider on bannerHome and I get the "This module cannot be transplanted to this hook." Any idea how can I put the slider there?

Hi,

You have to insert that hook into the minicslider.php. Open that file and at the bottom you can find the functions related to the hooks (hookTop, hookHome, hookLeftColumn, etc.), copy one of them and change the name to yours (bannerHome), save the file and try again.

public function hookBannerHome()
{
   return $this->hookHome();
}

If the name of the hook is correct than the code above should do the trick.

Hello,

Thank you a lot for this module, I used it on a 1.4.7.X Prestashop version and never had any problem ! Worked like a charm !

Today I tried to add it on a 1.5.3.1 Prestashop version, I got no problem to place it on Homepage but it's not what I want... When I try to place it on Top of pages, I get the same problem as described before : my shop loads only the header : I have no columns, no body and no footer.

I tried to place it on Top of pages and Homepage but I got the same problem so I think the problem is in the header... I don't use the default theme and I have a jQuery login panel in the header, could it be the problem ?

Thank you.

Edited by Repawiiz (see edit history)

Hello,

Thank you a lot for this module, I used it on a 1.4.7.X Prestashop version and never had any problem ! Worked like a charm !

Today I tried to add it on a 1.5.3.1 Prestashop version, I got no problem to place it on Homepage but it's not what I want... When I try to place it on Top of pages, I get the same problem as described before : my shop loads only the header : I have no columns, no body and no footer.

I tried to place it on Top of pages and Homepage but I got the same problem so I think the problem is in the header... I don't use the default theme and I have a jQuery login panel in the header, could it be the problem ?

Thank you.

Hi,

I dont think thats a problem, can you provide a link to the site?

• Like 1

Hi,

I dont think thats a problem, can you provide a link to the site?

Hello,

Thank you a lot minic studio for your help.

My problem was :

I have a modified theme and when I activate the module when hooked to TOP OF PAGES, my website only loaded the header. So I had no body, no columns, no footer, only header.

The solution given my minic studio is :

You have to edit the minicslider single.tpl (located in the views/templates/front/single.tpl) and delete from the top the 2 </div> closeing and from the bottom the 2 <div>.

{if $minicSlider.position == 'top'}
</div>
   </div>
{/if}
{if $minicSlider.position == 'top'}
<div style="display:none;">
   <div>
{/if} 

Now it works like a charm, what a great module ! :)

Edited by Repawiiz (see edit history)
  • Like 1

thanks for this great module, i'm tryng to a 1.5 installation in the right column and it not works, it shows the images without sliding, where i wrong?

this is the error: Data e ora: 31/01/2013 16.23.12

Errore: TypeError: $(...).nivoSlider is not a function

it seems that the js libraries are not loaded

Edited by gila (see edit history)

Good day to all. :) I realy like how this module looks so i told my self to give it a try . :)

I use xampp/prestashop 1.5.2.0 on system XP.

I manage to set it to run and it looks awesome.I realy wont to use it so i need to fix some minor things.:)

a)when i installed module prestashop give me this warnings:

! Check: 'To the order of' and address must be configured in order to use this module correctly.

!If you want to be able to fully use the AdminModules panel and have free modules available, you should enable the following configuration on your server:

- Enable php openSSL extension

should i be worried?Im new to this :)

b)i am setting store in 2 languages.When it is in English mode pictures run perfectly, but when i use second language(Slovene), slider dissaperse. Any suggestions?

c)I managed to set store in two column store.So i got left column and center.I use book to learn prestashop so its going, but not like superman speed :) I wonna to set this great slider in the center column so it covers center column and the place where the right column was before i removed it.

Hope u guys can help me out.If not, its still awesome looking slider, ill just need more time to learn prestashop so i can used this module someday.

Have fun and thanks :)

thanks for this great module, i'm tryng to a 1.5 installation in the right column and it not works, it shows the images without sliding, where i wrong?

this is the error: Data e ora: 31/01/2013 16.23.12

Errore: TypeError: $(...).nivoSlider is not a function

it seems that the js libraries are not loaded

Module should be in the HEADER OF PAGES hook (there are the js and css files) and in the right column. You cant use in multiple times by default.

Good day to all. :) I realy like how this module looks so i told my self to give it a try . :)

I use xampp/prestashop 1.5.2.0 on system XP.

I manage to set it to run and it looks awesome.I realy wont to use it so i need to fix some minor things. :)

a)when i installed module prestashop give me this warnings:

! Check: 'To the order of' and address must be configured in order to use this module correctly.

!If you want to be able to fully use the AdminModules panel and have free modules available, you should enable the following configuration on your server:

- Enable php openSSL extension

should i be worried?Im new to this :)

b)i am setting store in 2 languages.When it is in English mode pictures run perfectly, but when i use second language(Slovene), slider dissaperse. Any suggestions?

c)I managed to set store in two column store.So i got left column and center.I use book to learn prestashop so its going, but not like superman speed :) I wonna to set this great slider in the center column so it covers center column and the place where the right column was before i removed it.

Hope u guys can help me out.If not, its still awesome looking slider, ill just need more time to learn prestashop so i can used this module someday.

Have fun and thanks :)

Those errors need to be fixed for prestashop to work correctly (the module issues are the payment modules). Also the minic slider can be placed into the center column, just hook from the top of pages position into the home page content. Your book should mention this, or you can find it here: http://doc.prestashop.com

Hi there, the minic slider is awesome.. i can sort out some problem just to clear it out

what was happening for the image slider (by prestashop) is that for every language, you can post different photos for the slider.

i have been working for this minic & language combination the whole day.

I hope this helps.

It works great, really

Love your powerful slide mr.minic.

NB: Let's kill Opencart...!! :P Prestashop Forever!!

Danke, Merci, Thank You, Terimakasih, Grazie, Spassiba, Gracias, Arigato, Xiexie, Sukran, Nandri, Diolch, Kamsahamnida, writeln "thk";

Edited by charliehaha (see edit history)
  • Like 1

U guys just made my day :)

Thank u all for ur time and effort, and off course all the help u gave to me. U made me happy as baby :) Today is a friday and ill listen to music and play with my new toy (minic slider ).

Charlihaha u cleared the last thing which bothered me.Minic explained me the rest.

I will just say this the newcomers way : if it wouldnt be community like it is, i would probably gave up along time ago, but cause of u guys, i get energy to push forward to my goal.

Respect to u all.

Edited by Fido Dondus (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Im back :)

a)When i try to translate in Slowene language i get this warning :

!Warning, your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields to post in a form:

1000 for max_input_vars.

Please ask your hosting provider to increase the this limit to 1172 at least or edit the translation file manually.

so im corious. In my modul folder : modules\minicslider\translations

i got: de,es,fr,hu,it,ro languages and index file.

i use for slowene language: si.

What do i need to modifie,just to set this module in slowene language?

i solved this issue with max var. :)

solution if somebody will have the same issue:

a) go to directory where you installed xampp

B) open php directory

c) find php.ini file and open it

d) now you must edit line:

max_input_vars = 1000

set higher value of this variable.

(remove the semicolon)

f) save php.ini file

g) restart your xampp server

topic: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/193517-please-help-me-max-input-vars-problem/

Thank you for amazing slider....)

I have a slight problem though... I'm using theme generated with Prestashop Theme Maker http://prestashop-theme-maker.com/

When I use this generated theme only effects slideinright, slideinleft and fade are working, in others just a small image appears in the top left corner of the big image before it changes. If I change to default theme all effects works normally.

What could be the cause for that?