minic studio

[FREE MODULE] minic slider for PS 1.5.+

Thanks for the report, will be fixed in next verion.

Btw the solution is float: left or display: inline-block for the slider.

Thanks but where should I set this?

I can add new slides, but I cannot delete them because I cannot see them in the Slides tab.. It's empty,altough slides show up on my page?

Can you check your server error log? If not than can you inspect the html markup on the config page to see there any slide?

I 'm in test in a fresh V.1.5.1.

i try the new version 3.0.2

J change permission on 755 for all and slides after charging

It's good on hook

It does'nt appear on home page !

Cache and smarty empty

Strange no ?

Thanks Great Job (and it is responsive ?)

Thanks

Edited by redtango

I 'm in test in a fresh V.1.5.1.

and i try the version for 1.4; on it

Now i delete it and i try the new version 3.0.2

J change permission on 755

and i have this error on creating Picutre on change effects and only the fade effect

An error occured while saving data.

Do i need to change Mysql and where ?

Thanks Great Job (and it is responsive ?)

Thanks

No, you dont need to change mysql. First try to add only pictures than other infos to see where is the problem in the saving process. And yes its responsive!

Thanks for your job

I initialize it and it works now ! But on top only.

when i configure it on top - it does'nt appear on home page

when i delte the top hook it's appear on left but not in home

Is there a conflict on top - left and home position ?

It's a only one hook?

Thanks

I try it on successivly in top then in left then in home

it'd working well !

I try it on responsive PS

Thanks really the great slider module !

Thanks for all the community

Best regards

Edited by redtango

bea    0

Thanks for your module it's nice

but there is a small problem with PS 1.5.1

when I activate the php error , in the back office I have error :

Notice: Undefined index: error in /cache/smarty/compile/fe2c4e51bacd00664ac9e7245d33586531f82f5b.file.admin.tpl.php on line 100 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /cache/smarty/compile/fe2c4e51bacd00664ac9e7245d33586531f82f5b.file.admin.tpl.php on line 100 Notice: Undefined index: confirmation in /cache/smarty/compile/fe2c4e51bacd00664ac9e7245d33586531f82f5b.file.admin.tpl.php on line 102 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /cache/smarty/compile/fe2c4e51bacd00664ac9e7245d33586531f82f5b.file.admin.tpl.php on line 102

Can you fix please ?

Thanks

hello,

im trying for 2 days to make it work on latest version and it just doesnt show up... ive put 2 slides, ive made all the settings, but it doesnt show up neither on homepage or top hooks. any ideas?

hello,

im trying for 2 days to make it work on latest version and it just doesnt show up... ive put 2 slides, ive made all the settings, but it doesnt show up neither on homepage or top hooks. any ideas?

Turn on the error reporting to see is there any error. Check the permissions in the modules/minicslider/uploads folder.

Thanks for your module it's nice

but there is a small problem with PS 1.5.1

when I activate the php error , in the back office I have error :

Notice: Undefined index: error in /cache/smarty/compile/fe2c4e51bacd00664ac9e7245d33586531f82f5b.file.admin.tpl.php on line 100 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /cache/smarty/compile/fe2c4e51bacd00664ac9e7245d33586531f82f5b.file.admin.tpl.php on line 100 Notice: Undefined index: confirmation in /cache/smarty/compile/fe2c4e51bacd00664ac9e7245d33586531f82f5b.file.admin.tpl.php on line 102 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /cache/smarty/compile/fe2c4e51bacd00664ac9e7245d33586531f82f5b.file.admin.tpl.php on line 102

Can you fix please ?

Thanks

Hi,

This is just a notice, the error variable (which stores the error message) isn't created because everything went fine.

Here's what I get: Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\modules\minicslider\minicslider.php on line 449 (it was unactive language, put instead of 1, 6 (current language).

Edited permisions on full control for all users, on localhost and still doesnt show up.

Now it shows this error and i dont know what to do:

Notice: Undefined index: ro inC:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\cache\smarty\compile\1fc0a86304e04f074f9953050fb422d9b0b8c6d1.file.front.tpl.php on line 31

somehow it stopped working, few days ago worked fine, got 2 slides, and now i wanted to add the 3'd i didnt do anything with my shop at all.. but now when i press the add slide, it just clear's the fields and not uploading anything

Thank you for the answer

Can you tell me How to change in the php the error doesn't appear

Thanks

Define that variable (can be empty) in the minicslider.php

Here's what I get: Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\modules\minicslider\minicslider.php on line 449 (it was unactive language, put instead of 1, 6 (current language).

Edited permisions on full control for all users, on localhost and still doesnt show up.

Now it shows this error and i dont know what to do:

Notice: Undefined index: ro inC:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\cache\smarty\compile\1fc0a86304e04f074f9953050fb422d9b0b8c6d1.file.front.tpl.php on line 31

Yes this is a big problem and will be fixed in future versions. Be patient.

somehow it stopped working, few days ago worked fine, got 2 slides, and now i wanted to add the 3'd i didnt do anything with my shop at all.. but now when i press the add slide, it just clear's the fields and not uploading anything

Can you check your error logs? From this i cant tell nothing.

I would like to hook the slider into displayHome but it seems that since PS 1.5 there is now JQuery anymore executed when hooked in there. Can someone help me out here or confirm this?

Here is a link: http://daniel-klose.com/prestatest/

Thanks

Edited by Klos

thanks a lot for this slider that works perfectly, that configures more than easily.

great job you did, and ++ to the original config that sets slider to width of the shop. Classy !

I figured the issue out. It was because I unhooked the slider from the Top hook

Yes, the JavaScript and CSS files are hooked into the header (both on front and admin) so unhook them isnt a good idea.

Awesome slider, looks so much better than the previous one I had. I'm not sure where I change the position, currently it seems to be in the header? I'd like to position it centered in the "content" area between the two sidebars of the shop. Could you help me out here?

Thanks so much!

Awesome slider, looks so much better than the previous one I had. I'm not sure where I change the position, currently it seems to be in the header? I'd like to position it centered in the "content" area between the two sidebars of the shop. Could you help me out here?

Thanks so much!

You can move the slider to the TOP, HOME, LEFT and RIGHT positions like any other module. Here is the link: link

Hi there, same as the MX809 it's fixed on top :/ can't move the hook or drag the slider.

Mine was fixed as minic suggested. Modules > positions and drag one to the content area, under home page text and be sure to remove it from all other positions.

Mine was fixed as minic suggested. Modules > positions and drag one to the content area, under home page text and be sure to remove it from all other positions.

Can you Image what you said please :/ can't find the options. Found Modules < position

---------------

Updated. SOlved!

I removed from the displayTop hook,

And transplant the one on the hook displayHeader to the hook: displayHome (homepage Conent)

Thes you can use the Live edit to place it :)

Tnks!

Edited by Xzelot

Define that variable (can be empty) in the minicslider.php

Yes this is a big problem and will be fixed in future versions. Be patient.

Can you check your error logs? From this i cant tell nothing.

Hello, is there a fix for this? Or is it only incompatible with my template?

Another Question!!

What's the difference betwen the effects SLiders and box?? because, when i left random, and if goes with box effects, Nothing Happens...

When adding a second slide I get an error that doesn't quite make sense to me:

"Image is to large: 94055 kb Maximum allowed: 1048576 kb"

Even though the image appears to much smaller than max allowed, and in .jpg format. Any ideas?

When adding a second slide I get an error that doesn't quite make sense to me:

"Image is to large: 94055 kb Maximum allowed: 1048576 kb"

Even though the image appears to much smaller than max allowed, and in .jpg format. Any ideas?

Probably the image file is corrupted, modified etc. did you tried with a different image?

Thanks, thats exactly what it was I must have overlooked it.

However now the 2nd slide displays underneath the first one with no animation/controls?

Thanks, thats exactly what it was I must have overlooked it.

However now the 2nd slide displays underneath the first one with no animation/controls?

Checked the bug report and checked your site. You are unhooked the module from the header, so there are no loaded Javascript and CSS files for the moudule. Put back there to or reset it and move to the desired position, but DO NOT DELETE FROM HEADER!

Edited by minic studio

I'm using PS 1.5.1 and 3.0.2 Minic slider

The slide works very well but when this is active I have some problems in the back office:

# 1 in the order status page when I press the "add" order status button, it gives me a blank page. But then I checked the order status and it has been successfully added.

# 2 in the order page when I press the "view invoice" button it returns me this error "TCPDF ERROR: Some data has been output to Already browser, can not send PDF file."

# 3 in the preferences > cms page when I press the "show cms" button it gives me a blank page.

When I deactivate the Minic slide all back to work properly.

I attach some pictures to help explain these problems

Thanks

post-409770-0-75585800-1351716417_thumb.jpg

post-409770-0-96812300-1351716425_thumb.jpg

Edited by zander

I'm using PS 1.5.1 and 3.0.2 Minic slider The slide works very well but when this is active I have some problems in the back office: # 1 in the order status page when I press the "add" order status button, it gives me a blank page. But then I checked the order status and it has been successfully added. # 2 in the order page when I press the "view invoice" button it returns me this error "TCPDF ERROR: Some data has been output to Already browser, can not send PDF file." # 3 in the preferences > cms page when I press the "show cms" button it gives me a blank page. When I deactivate the Minic slide all back to work properly. I attach some pictures to help explain these problems Thanks

Hi,

It seems that getmypid() function is disabled in your php configuration. I cant reproduce the problem. Tried on 2 server with different module versions and worked well. Tried on a third server where this function is disabled and the problem appeared, so ask you hosting provider to enable this function.

Hi,

It seems that getmypid() function is disabled in your php configuration. I cant reproduce the problem. Tried on 2 server with different module versions and worked well. Tried on a third server where this function is disabled and the problem appeared, so ask you hosting provider to enable this function.

my hosting provider don't want to enable this function for safety reasons :(

Ther is another way to solve the problem?