Italian Translation

nexus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI

where can i find the italian translation files for prestashop???????

Ciao raga...mi dite dove trovo i files per la traduzione di prestashop????? se non esistono mi spiegate come fare a tradurre quelli in inglese??? a quali files devo mettere mano?????

grazie in anticipo!

Gianni

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

As we prepare the next release of PrestaShop, we are trying to integrate as many translations as possible into the default solution.

If someone has an Italian translation ready to share, please post it as soon as possible, we would love to include it!

Thank you in advance. :)

P.S. Gianni, to translate PrestaShop, start by creating a new Language to be made available by your customers by going to Back Office > Tools > Languages > Add new.

Then, go to Back Office > Tools > Translations, click on the new language symbol/abbreviation and fill out each field for each section in the Modify Translations.

Once you've completed your translations, please share your hard work with the rest of the PrestaShop Community by exporting your translation files via the Back Office > Tools > Translations > Export a language.  Then post the resulting files in this Translations section of the Forum.

Good luck!  Or maybe you had already figured this out by now ?

Hallo world! I'm beginner on this forum and on PrestaShop, i'd like to test it!

I translated it in italian for my use and I want to share my work. Obviously in my translation could be some error but I hope someone else can correct them.

Good job every one!

it.gzip

Hi Peter,

I've just imported the italian translation by aled and I notice plenty errors in many crucial terms. I suggest a revision before include that translation in the next release of prestashop.

I hope I can help, but unfortunately I don't have much time to spend in the translation.

Bye

Ciao Aled,

ho dato un'occhiata alla tua traduzione che reputo un ottimo inizio, ma ho trovato alcuni errori importanti che andrebbero corretti (featured product ad esempio lo tradurrei con prodotti consigliati, wholesale price invece è il prezzo d'acquisto del prodotto mentre nella tua traduzione sembra il prezzo a cui il prodotto viene venduto...).

Purtroppo in questi giorni ho pochissimo tempo e non so se riuscirò a fare una revisione completa, però credo sia giusto segnalare la cosa visto che probabilmente la tua traduzione andrà nella prossima versione di Prestashop.

Spero che il mio intervento sia utile e ti ringrazio di aver pubblicato il tuo lavoro.

A presto.

Salut,

j'aurais besoin de les PSD originaux de default pour pouvoir les traduire en italien..  :)

Bonjour,

Désormais les boutons sont au format texte avec un style, un peu de patience pour avoir le nouveau thème :)

Les PSD deviennent donc facultatifs et tout devrait être plus simple pour vous.

--

Buttons are now text-formatted with only a background, just be patient for the new theme.

PSD files will become useless and everything will be easier for you.

--

Cordialement,

Hi Peter,

I've just imported the italian translation by aled and I notice plenty errors in many crucial terms. I suggest a revision before include that translation in the next release of prestashop.

I hope I can help, but unfortunately I don't have much time to spend in the translation.

Hi ormone,

Thank you for pointing this out to us. :)

We are anticipating anywhere from a few to many errors with the translations we will include in the next version.  However, even a faulty translation is better than no translation, because this way users have at least something to start with and change if need be.  Then hopefully they will share their improved translation with the rest of the PrestaShop Community.  :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am trying to translate into Italian the entire front office, but when I put the right values for the carrier order-fields are no longer saved. You know why?

Same thing also for the back office translations in the AdminCountries area.

• 1 month later...

Italian translation almost complete.

Front Office:          OK

Back Office:          OK

Errors Messages: OK

Fields name:        OK

Modules:              1/2

PDF:                      OK

--------------------------------------------

Sto completando la traduzione dei moduli... il resto è OK!

Spero al più presto (lavoro permettendo) di passarvi il file.

;)

P.S. Complimenti per il vostro lavoro!

• 2 weeks later...

Traduzione italiana presta shop

Direi di mettere insieme le nostre forze sia per la traduzione, sia per moduli temi patch bugfix ed altro su questo strepitoso CMS, creiamoci una comunita on-line tipo zencart, come supporto per questo cms, chi è con me mi faccia sapere, così da creare un portale insieme, per far espandere questo strepitoso CMS

La traduzione italiana è a meta da parte mia dell'ultima versione appena tradotta completamente postero il link.

Ringrazio tutti i partecipanti attivi.

• 2 weeks later...