[SUPER MODULE] New Order 1.0

Hello,

A new module is released from Prestaworks.com.

Have you been waiting to add manual orders directly in the administration? Stop waiting!
The module is now released.

Now you can finally put manual orders directly in the administration of your Prestashop store.

Do you have customers who call in and want to place an order over the phone? This is possible with this module that allows you to check / add a manual order.

Click here for more information.

Watch the attached pictures.

Joley
Prestaworks.com

7883_7YpYvtTsUa8UfORtIGPD_t

7884_CnFNmL1ZyiSQv9gjQkBf_t

7885_9hUw3irPnmZthIuSI6fC_t

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi, I have this moduel, but the 2.0 version.

I have a strange problem where if i create an order and drag Product#1 in and change the attibute to SMALL. And then drag Product#1 in again and select size LARGE. and then process the order, the price comes out completely wronge.

Can anyone help?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just purchased this module and installed it and it is not working in my shop :(

The customer and product lookup is not working, so I can not select a customer or a product for the order. I also do not get the "new order" or "add order" option in the customer view!

I bought this module a few months ago when running prestashop ver 1.2 but since I upgraded to 1.3.2 this module won't work. I emailed a couple of times but they don't seem to know what the problem could be. Has anyone else had problems with this module after an upgrade?

In what way is it not working for you?

I purchased this module the other day and installed it with 1.3.2.3 And I have had some problems. When I purchased the module, it came with two versions - one for 1.2 and one for 1.3

The problems I have had are a:

1st: the look-up to get customer and product selections was not working. This was fixed by removing the .htaccess file in the tabs directory
2nd: The ability to select attributes for a product is not working for me - this has not yet been fixed

I am in email discussions with PrestaWorks and hope to get this fixed...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone manage to get this fixed for version 1.3.2? I only bought this because we do so many phone orders but since my upgrade it's now rendered useless!

The only thing that has made a difference was, as said by Kroggers, deleting the .htaccess file but you still can't fill in any attributes which is vital for my business.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

thank you mate, supaa duuupa!

Guys, I found this module that could create order from back office and it is FREE !

http://addons-modules.com/prestashop-admin-modules/14—prestashop-132-admincart-with-order-recovery.html

Hope it helps ~