[Solved] How to change the registration email Prestashop forum?

nadie

Question

My question is this.

How to change the registration email Prestashop forum?

I've seen the profile options, and have not seen any options regarding changing the registration email Prestashop forum.

Sorry for my English )

21 answers to this question

Hi nadie,

Click on your name at the top-right.

In the menu : My profile

"Edit my Profile" button.

In the left column : "Email & Password"

In my user panel, that option does not appear. (Attached Image)

CP-del-usuario-PrestaShop-Forums.png

Sorry for my English.

Hello Victor,

I have changed the E-mail. Please confirm that the change has been made. Thank you!

Regards,

Benjamin

If the change is successful, but the forum link notifications are truncated. (Picture attached)

(Attached Image)

errorprestashop.png

Sorry for my English.

• Like 1

Hello Nadie, I'm not sure what you mean. If you go to your profile now, I believe it is updated with the new E-mail address you provided. Is that what you wanted?

The email problem is fixed, but i got a new issue now, when someone send me a private message of any post the notificacion email contain a broken link.

Sorry for my English )

nadie, if the problem comes from the Spanish email template, then everybody would have this bug.

If you hear about that from the Spanish Community, please let us know.

Thanks.

Hello , i only know that bug it's only affecting my acount,i don't know if other user are affected by that issue.

Sorry for my English.

Hi...

I have the same problem... I'm using spanish firefox with its last version.

Please help!

Edit: I have change the language of the prestashop forum website to english and I still don't see the email & password option. Also I have tryed using another browser and nothing has changed...

:blink:

Edited by Antakarana (see edit history)

Hola tengo un problema con la contraseña para entrar en el foro.

utilice la contraseña que habitualmente uso para entrar al foro pero no me la reconocía, solicite que me enviasen por E-mail la nueva contraseña he accedido al foro pero a la hora de cambiar la contraseña no me deja hacerlo me dice que la contraseña antigua esta mal he puesto la que me han mandado por correo electronico y no funciona, he puesto la antigua que tenía y tampoco funciona y es un incordio cada vez que quiero acceder al foro solicitar una nueva contraseña al parecer provisional, por que si sales del foro tampoco de deja acceder con ella una segunda vez.

haber si alguien me puede ayudar con este asunto.

Gracias

utilice la contraseña que habitualmente uso para entrar al foro pero no me la reconocía, solicite que me enviasen por E-mail la nueva contraseña he accedido al foro pero a la hora de cambiar la contraseña no me deja hacerlo me dice que la contraseña antigua esta mal he puesto la que me han mandado por correo electronico y no funciona, he puesto la antigua que tenía y tampoco funciona y es un incordio cada vez que quiero acceder al foro solicitar una nueva contraseña al parecer provisional, por que si sales del foro tampoco de deja acceder con ella una segunda vez.

Gracias

Hello

we are in english section, not everyone knows well Spanish here (except Nadie :D), so please use here only english language.

Thanks in advance

Gracias

Hello, I translated your message and I think I can help. Could you please PM me what you want your Password to be? I will then manually change it in the Admin section. 

Thank you!

-Benjamin

1 hour ago, horiatb said:

Hello Nadie. Do you know how can I change my e-mail/password on this forum? I see you are a moderator now. Can you help me?

When I wrote the question years ago, I was already a moderator for those years.

A few years ago, I had to send an email to the Prestashop team to change the user's email.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/501930-changing-mail-or-deleting-account/

We did not have permission to change the email in the forum (it was very rare).

Try sending him to contact the current forum manager: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/profile/1202836-antoine-f/

The normal thing is that a user can change his mail from the user panel as in the rest of the forums. (But this option was disabled and is still disabled)

I thought with the new look of the forum, they had also activated the option but I do not think so.

Sorry for my English,

Edited by nadie (see edit history)