beginning prestashop for adjust default theme

Hi , i new prestashop and use last verstion and i have problem

1. How to delete right column and left column

2. How to adjust center column or Homepage

Note i want adjust width 960px and i want adjust width960px and height 400px in homeslider. please teach me please. thank you very much.dg001-integration-homepageAreas.png?version=1&modificationDate=1311235801000

Hello Joe2012

You can remove all the left column and right column in modules then go to positions. If you want to keep some of the modules and only remove them on certain pages click on the pencil icon on the module in position tabs and add which page you wish that module not to show in.

That is how I am doing my site as well. as far as the home page edit in size. I will leave that up to someone else helping you as I pay someone to do all my work.

In modules tab there is an home page editor module that will let you change the middle of home page if that does help you any.

Cheers

Clayton

Edited by clayton29657 (see edit history)

Hello , Clayton

Thank you for reply my problem. and How to adjust center column or Homepage. if i want adjust center column or Homepage width 960px and in homeslide width960px and height 400px in homeslider. please teach me again please. thank you very much.