[THEME] Templates PrestaShop 1.5 - Blue Basic

Bonjour,

Voici notre premier thème PrestaShop 1.5.

Ce template PrestaShop est sur une colonne en page d'accueil ainsi que dans le processus de commande et sur deux colonnes sur les autres pages.

L'affichage en liste ou en grille sur les catégories (Code proposé par "prestarocket") est intégré dans le thème.

Un seul module externe et gratuit "productsCarousel" de "promokit" est proposé dans ce thème, permettant d'afficher les produits phares ou les nouveaux produits dans un slide en page d'accueil.

La template a été réalisé à partir du thème par défaut 1.5 de la solution PrestaShop.

Le thème est compatible Live Edit.

Le thème est configuré automatiquement dés lors que vous utilisez le module d'import themeinstallator présent en natif sur les versions 1.5

Le template est compatible avec les navigateurs suivants :

FireFox

Internet Explorer 8

Internet Explorer 9

Chrome

Chromium

Opera

Safari

Correct sous Internet Explorer 7

Demo visible ici

Templates Prestashop disponible ici

bluebasic_forum.png

Edited by Kreasite (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour,

Nous vous avons indiqué que addons allait valider dans la semaine, car le week-end les bureaux sont fermés.

Envoyez moi par mail un justificatif de votre achat sur addons pour recevoir sans plus attendre la nouvelle archive.

Cordialement

Google Translator

Hello,

We have told you that would enable addons in the week as the weekends offices are closed.

Send me by mail your proof of purchase to receive addons without waiting for the new archive.

Best Regards

• Like 1

I responded to your mail:

It sill isn't working correctly. I have only this weekend to setup store this is why I am unhappy. Below are the problems:

(1) Front page Featured Products is not displaying 5 products as seen in your demo

(2) The Archived folder that you sent is not current. It is not the updated version 0.3. I need updated version please.

(3) List and Grid view is not working

(4) Also, I don't see slider carousel in category view in savvyhawk.com. See it slider carousel in ipod category here http://www.bluebasictemplates.ruedutemplate.com/en/3-music-ipods

My reponse :

Ce n'est pas à moi de configurer votre boutique mais à vous.

1. S'il n'y a que 4 produits en page d'accueil c'est qu'il n'y en a que 4 de sélectionnés.
  2. L'archive est la bonne, c'est indiqué 1 car c'est comme ça et pas autrement.
  3. La fonction List and grid ne fonctionne pas car il n'accepte pas certains arguments et nous n'y pouvons rien. (erreur 406).
  4. Aussi nous vous invitons à lire la doc prestashop 1.5 -> http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/User+Guid

Cela vous permettra de mieux faire connaissance avec PrestaShop pour les fonctions natives comme les scènes.

Cordialement

It is not to me but to configure your store to you.

1. If there are only 4 items at home is that there are only 4 Selected.
  2. The archive is right, this is indicated because it is one way and not otherwise.
  3. List and grid function does not work because it does not accept some of the arguments and we can do nothing. (error 406).
  4. So we invite you to read the doc prestashop 1.5 -> http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/User+Guide

This will allow you to get better acquainted with PrestaShop for native functions like scenes.

Hi,

Maybe you can see this article: http://www.caiapps.com/406-error-to-retrieve-jquery-cookie-js-file/

You are not the one who have this problem... And do you know what ? PrestaShop have some problems with the Mod Security (and if it's the case in your own shop, you will see the problems in back office).

Maybe you can change the name and change in the tpl, ? :)

• Like 1

Soyez rassuré, je vais en faire à mon tour de la publicité pour votre boutique, si bien sur vous arrivez blaireau, à vous servir du Back Office pour achalander celle-ci.

Pour le soucis du list and grid vous devez voir du coté de votre hébergeur car je n'ai pas la solution à cette erreur( 406).

Rest assured, I will do my turn to advertise your store, so you get to badger you use the Back Office achalander it.

For the list and grid and you should see the side of your host because I do not have the solution to this error (406).

Can you explain what you mean by the

Soyez rassuré, je vais en faire à mon tour de la publicité pour votre boutique, si bien sur vous arrivez blaireau, à vous servir du Back Office pour achalander celle-ci.

Pour le soucis du list and grid vous devez voir du coté de votre hébergeur car je n'ai pas la solution à cette erreur( 406).

Rest assured, I will do my turn to advertise your store, so you get to badger you use the Back Office achalander it.

For the list and grid and you should see the side of your host because I do not have the solution to this error (406).

Please can you explain what you mean?

Hi,

Maybe you can see this article: http://www.caiapps.c...cookie-js-file/

You are not the one who have this problem... And do you know what ? PrestaShop have some problems with the Mod Security (and if it's the case in your own shop, you will see the problems in back office).

Thanks for trying to help. I tried changing the jquery.cookie.js to jquery_cookie.js but it still didn't work. Also, I was wondering what specific tpl files you are talking about?

Edited by Jumbojet (see edit history)

Maintenant la fonction List and Grid fonctionne boulet.

C’est bien votre hébergeur qui n’est pas optimisé pour PrestaShop.

En renommant le fichier jquery.cookie.js et en modifiant l'appel du fichier c’est OK.

Now the function and Grid List works.

It is your host that is not optimized for PrestaShop.

Jquery.cookie.js by renaming the file and changing the call file is OK.

• Like 1

Hi,

Maybe you can see this article: http://www.caiapps.c...cookie-js-file/

Thanks a lot, your suggestion was helpful :)

Maintenant la fonction List and Grid fonctionne boulet.

C’est bien votre hébergeur qui n’est pas optimisé pour PrestaShop.

En renommant le fichier jquery.cookie.js et en modifiant l'appel du fichier c’est OK.

Now the function and Grid List works.

It is your host that is not optimized for PrestaShop.

Jquery.cookie.js by renaming the file and changing the call file is OK.

Great work :) Thanks very much, everything works perfectly well with no problem. The template is super cool and I am 100% satisfied at this point. Again, thank you.

• Like 1

Bonjour,

Nous vous avons indiqué que addons allait valider dans la semaine, car le week-end les bureaux sont fermés.

Envoyez moi par mail un justificatif de votre achat sur addons pour recevoir sans plus attendre la nouvelle archive.

Cordialement

Google Translator

Hello,

We have told you that would enable addons in the week as the weekends offices are closed.

Send me by mail your proof of purchase to receive addons without waiting for the new archive.

Best Regards

Ok, thanks for the information