[Free] Delete Orders Module

you're welcome :-)

glad to hear that i could help you a little to build your online store :-)

happy sales with prestashop! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Vekia and thank you for another great module :)

I just did a test and deleted an order, PS 1.5.4.1, I checked this database tables to see if there is still traces of the order ( I am not sure I there is more tables to check ) :

ps_cart

ps_cart_product

ps_loyalty

ps_loyalty_history

ps_message

ps_orders

ps_order_carrier

ps_order_detail

ps_order_history

ps_order_invoice

ps_order_invoice_payment

ps_order_payment

ps_prestafraud_orders

After order deletion with your module, I can still find the order traces in this tables :

ps_cart

ps_loyalty

ps_loyalty_history

ps_message

ps_order_carrier

ps_order_invoice

ps_order_invoice_payment

ps_order_payment

ps_prestafraud_orders

Can you take a look and eventually adapt the module to have a totally clean order deletion ?

Hello Vekia, I thinked about it reading another thread ;)

Can you take a look to those database entrys who are not cleaned when we delete an order please ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Prestashop Delete Orders Free 1.2

deleteordersfree-cover-big.png

This free module is the best and the simplest way to delete orders in PrestaShop. You can delete order by one mouse click. This module adds in "Orders" section (PrestaShop back-office) special tab "delete orders" where you can delete any order you want.This module solves the problem of unwanted orders. For Free!

more informations about module you will find on official webpage of this module:

Prestashop Delete Orders

UPDATE!

UPDATES LOG

v1.3 module supports prestashop 1.6

v1.2 Module follows prestashop 1.5 guidelines and works perfectly, we fix little issue with non-displayin tab in ps.1.5

v1.1 I updated module to version 1.1. Now all translations works properly. Translations available: en.pngde.pngpl.pngfr.pnges.pngit.png

Hi this is no deleting the test order. Please help.

I've tested 1.3 version on PS 1.6.0.8. It s working but I have an issue: I've installed and uninstalled the module 3 times, so now I have 3 Delete Orders Free in the left menu in admin. see picture. French translation in module is not good, here is a better translation joined.

post-134-0-87178000-1405633169_thumb.jpg

fr.php

Edited by jolvil (see edit history)

I've tested 1.3 version on PS 1.6.0.8. It s working but I have an issue: I've installed and uninstalled the module 3 times, so now I have 3 Delete Orders Free in the left menu in admin. see picture. French translation in module is not good, here is a better translation joined.

Try this

http://store.nemops.com/free-modules/19-order-delete.html#.U8iT6fmSxUU 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this module !

i tried database cleaner in 1.6.0.5 multi stores to delete orders (cause i had to delete one store) and that module brokes my DB, My BO, my FO, everything :(

after that, i tried the same using your module and everything was perfect ! :)

try this module on 1.5.6.2, order was deleted fine. But order history associated with deleted order was not deleted. for example: order invoice, shipping slip, shipping method. see attachment below.

post-768189-0-88066500-1406575337_thumb.png

Yes Vekia module let many traces behind.

I checked and signaled them 2 times already but master ( he is really a prestashop master in my opinion, no joke at all here ) Vekia never answered about that ;)

Edited by KevinNash (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I've used this module before and it's been excellent.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work in the latest version (despite saying it does on the website).

I get the error message

"Controller not found"

Has this project been abandoned? It's very good and I'll be sorry to see it go.

Edited by sherbetcreations (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Deleteordersfree v 1.3

Tested on PS 1.6.0.6 and works.

However, it seems it's needed to change the line 48 inside : deleteordersfree.php

change :

if ($this->psversion()==5 || $this->psversion()==5){

to :

if ($this->psversion()==5 || $this->psversion()==6){

And added inside deleteordersfree.php (on line 140) :

//delete carriers
$q = 'DELETE FROM ' ._DB_PREFIX_.'order_carrier WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';
if(!Db::getInstance()->Execute($q)){$this->errorlog[] = $this->l("ERROR");}		

Thanks and regards

Edited by myselfidem (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Hello,

You can try the workaround above

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

First, thank you for this module.

Second, v1.3 work fine in Ps 1.6.0.9 with custom theme.

Already deleted all test orders and no problem until now.

Orders will be deleted from customer account also and for me this is great.

P.S: I did not modify any code/file, just installed and used

Edited by gabrielos (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Did you solved this? How to delete the entiries in the admin menu?

Hello,

1 - First it's needed to uninstall DeleteOrdersFree 1.3.

A - Inside : deleteordersfree.php ; it's needed to change the line 48

if ($this->psversion()==5 || $this->psversion()==5){

To :

if ($this->psversion()==5 || $this->psversion()==6){

B - Create a new deleordersfree.zip (zip file) [after to make changes explained above (see my post #14).]

2 - Browse Inside your Database (DB) to : ps_tab

3 - look for the words : deleteordersfree

4 - Select and remove the lines

If you have used also a translated file (like me using french language, or other) ; we must also remove those files

5 - Inside your DataBase ; Select : ps_tab_lang

Look for the words : supprimer les commandes (it's my example with french translated files)

Select and remove the unwanted lines.

6 - Return to your Back-Office and you may need to clear the cache.

7 - Install your new deleteordersfree.zip (modified) as usually !

Friendly

PS : Works fine on PS 1.6.0.6

post-777922-0-43285600-1417718041_thumb.jpg

post-777922-0-71219000-1417718055_thumb.jpg

post-777922-0-73896700-1417718078_thumb.jpg

post-777922-0-75313700-1417718092_thumb.jpg

Edited by myselfidem (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Thanks once more, vekia.

The module is nice, but I want to suggest an alternative:

1. Delete the records from the table ps_orders with a sql statement (or use phpmyadmin or whatever):

delete from ps_orders where ps_orders.id_order IN (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,34,35,36,37,38);

2. Use the official prestashop cleaner, which has two interesting functions: "CheckAndFix" and "CleanAndOptimize". Use both.

The effect, if I interpret your code correctly, is quite similar, but this method would work accross different versions. Are you doing something different?

Thanks again, Vekia, for your many contributions to the community.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Vekia and thank you for another great module :)

I just did a test and deleted an order, PS 1.5.4.1, I checked this database tables to see if there is still traces of the order ( I am not sure I there is more tables to check ) :

ps_cart

ps_cart_product

ps_loyalty

ps_loyalty_history

ps_message

ps_orders

ps_order_carrier

ps_order_detail

ps_order_history

ps_order_invoice

ps_order_invoice_payment

ps_order_payment

ps_prestafraud_orders

After order deletion with your module, I can still find the order traces in this tables :

ps_cart

ps_loyalty

ps_loyalty_history

ps_message

ps_order_carrier

ps_order_invoice

ps_order_invoice_payment

ps_order_payment

ps_prestafraud_orders

Can you take a look and eventually adapt the module to have a totally clean order deletion ?

Please master Vekia, I asked two times since one year and you don't answer :

The module let behing many traces of the orders, can you please modify it to have a full and nice cleanup ?

Nemo have a module who delete several orders in a row and clean them well, maybe take a look to inspire your module.

By the way I can't use Nemo module, it doesn't allow to choose the orders we want to delete.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone

I'm new to this community and not very skilled in programming so i apologize in advance if i write stupid things :)

I want to modify this module, Delete Orders Free v1.3 from Vekia (many thanks to him for such important contributions to Prestashop).

The module works fine for the most part but leaves many traces of deleted orders behind, so then you have to delete those traces manually for database tables which is not very good, it takes valuable time to do that if you have many test orders.....

Regarding to what KevinNash said above, i want to remove traces of orders to be deleted from others db tables so i figured this will get me closer to my goal:

- in modules/deleteordersfree i modify deleteordersfree.php by adding these line after line 287 or so (PS 1.6.09)

$q = 'DELETE FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_invoice WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';

$q = 'DELETE FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_invoice_payment WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';

$q = 'DELETE FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_carrier WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';

That was the easy part, now i want to delete traces also from ps_order_payment or whatever table prefix you have but it's a bit more complicated because there is no id_order field in that table, only field that corresponds in orders table is reference.

How do i have to write the query for that?

Thank you in advance

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone

I'm new to this community and not very skilled in programming so i apologize in advance if i write stupid things :)

I want to modify this module, Delete Orders Free v1.3 from Vekia (many thanks to him for such important contributions to Prestashop).

The module works fine for the most part but leaves many traces of deleted orders behind, so then you have to delete those traces manually for database tables which is not very good, it takes valuable time to do that if you have many test orders.....

Regarding to what KevinNash said above, i want to remove traces of orders to be deleted from others db tables so i figured this will get me closer to my goal:

- in modules/deleteordersfree i modify deleteordersfree.php by adding these line after line 287 or so (PS 1.6.09)

$q = 'DELETE FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_invoice_payment WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';

That was the easy part, now i want to delete traces also from ps_order_payment or whatever table prefix you have but it's a bit more complicated because there is no id_order field in that table, only field that corresponds in orders table is reference.

How do i have to write the query for that?

Thank you in advance

look at this for insight:

$q= 'DELETE a,b FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_return AS a LEFT JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_return_detail AS b ON a.id_order_return = b.id_order_return WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';

=======================================================================
i added another 3 to mine that you need to clean, one is your request:

$q= 'DELETE b FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'orders AS a LEFT JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_payment AS b ON a.reference = b.order_reference WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';

attached is module with the 3 additional tables added for cleaning.

deleteordersfree.zip

Edited by David Eschmeyer (see edit history)

This is David Eschmeyer again, this is my home forum account.  I may have the join one too soon in my zip, you guys may want to put it before the orders table deletion since it does a join and expects the data to still be there.  The whole group i have now is this:

//deleting order_return
				$q= 'DELETE a,b FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_return AS a LEFT JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_return_detail AS b ON a.id_order_return = b.id_order_return WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';			

//deleting order_slip
				$q= 'DELETE a,b FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_slip AS a LEFT JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_slip_detail AS b ON a.id_order_slip = b.id_order_slip WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';			

$q = 'DELETE FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'cart_product WHERE id_cart="'.$thisorder[0]['id_cart'].'"';

$q = 'DELETE FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_history WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';

$q = 'DELETE FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_detail WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';

$q= 'DELETE b FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'orders AS a LEFT JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_payment AS b ON a.reference = b.order_reference WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';			

$q = 'DELETE FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'orders WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';

Edited by codeboy (see edit history)

these 2 can be combined even

$q = 'DELETE FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'orders WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';

into 

$q= 'DELETE a,b FROM '._DB_PREFIX_.'orders AS a LEFT JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_payment AS b ON a.reference = b.order_reference WHERE id_order="'.$id.'"';			

this should work, more elegant.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Just starting with prestashop cloud version.

I can't believe this product did not plan for deleting orders ! That is unbelievable and so frustrating.

can anyone provide me with a simple procedure to delete those stupid example orders and reset my shop to an empty state ?

(without programming please)

check the modules section for "Database cleaner", it will allow you to empty various parts of the database such as orders (all orders).  In Europe it is against the law (i believe if i remember right) to delete individual orders from the history, so we do not build that feature in.

• 2 months later...

Hello guys,

I installed and reinstalled delete order module 3 times and now displays 3 times in back office. How can i delete it and show it only one time?

Attach image: attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-09-08 at 10.14.24 PM.png

Thanks!

perhaps edit the menu and remove the repeated menu items?  They just got added and then were not removed on uninstall.

Administration > menus

Edited by David Eschmeyer (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

PrestaShop™ 1.5.6.2

controllers\admin\AdminOrdersController.php

Add to under : $this->addRowAction('view');

$this->addRowAction('delete');
        $this->bulk_actions = array('delete' => array('text' => $this->l('Delete selected'), 'confirm' => $this->l('Delete selected items?')));

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

PrestaShop™ 1.5.6.2

controllers\admin\AdminOrdersController.php

Add to under : $this->addRowAction('view');

$this->bulk_actions = array('delete' => array('text' => $this->l('Delete selected'), 'confirm' => $this->l('Delete selected items?')));

this does not remove everything and leaves ghost entries in the database, and it breaks database consistency

Hello vekia and thank you for a nice module,

I had an older version running and it gave the error "Controller not found" when trying to delete an order. I unistall and deleted the module from the shop, download your latest version, installed it again and now it works fine. It deletes order as it is supposed it. My prestashop is 1.6.1.4

However, I now have this problem, "Delete Orders Free" appears twice under Orders menu. Both link to the module. Not a big deal but if you can help me remove one of the links I would be grateful.

thank you!

post-1225950-0-13451900-1466013942_thumb.jpg

Edited by pattihis (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hello vekia and thank you for a nice module,

I had an older version running and it gave the error "Controller not found" when trying to delete an order. I unistall and deleted the module from the shop, download your latest version, installed it again and now it works fine. It deletes order as it is supposed it. My prestashop is 1.6.1.4

However, I now have this problem, "Delete Orders Free" appears twice under Orders menu. Both link to the module. Not a big deal but if you can help me remove one of the links I would be grateful.

thank you!

Hi Pattihis, i have the same problem. Have you found a solution to erase 1 tab in the menu please?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

This module is great! Work perfect, and thanks allot for sharing it for free! :)
I did however find a flaw.

When you delete a order with a order message, the next time this order id is created (by a valid order) this order gets the old order message.

• 2 months later...

Hi @vekia, I'm interested in your pro module but could you confirm that above mentioned issues are solved?

You have been asked many times about those issues and you didn't make any effort to reply none of the questions!

So please answer post #123 and #156, it is concerning the quality of your modules and the honesty of your work! It is stated in the advertise of your module that it clears the database entries but nowhere is written that it deletes half of them and it could cause further confusion!

I'm pretty sure everyone reading this topic is looking forward your reply. After all it would be great module if it does what is stated, so far it looks all those who bought it are mislead.

• 6 months later...
On 30/12/2016 at 0:16 AM, vucumbra said:

with prestashop 1.6.1.10  not working

It not work for me too on 1.6.1.13, message: controller not found.

In other website i own with prestashop 1.6.09 it work like a charm

Edited by spaincars (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Vekia and thanks for the module, it works very well. I noticed a little problem: is it possible to reset the invoice number? Example: if I delete the invoice n.15 next invoice  will be n.16 but instead it should be 15 again. I can't reset the invoice number, ps doesn't let me do it. Is there a way to solve? Thank you

Edited by freddie1946 (see edit history)

On 4/9/2013 at 10:29 AM, markjl said:

Hello

Thanks for this module Vekia

However, it does not seem to delete invoices corresponding to the deleted order

Hi Markjl, I have the same issue., have you found a solution? 

1 hour ago, freddie1946 said:

Hi Vekia and thanks for the module, it works very well. I noticed a little problem: is it possible to reset the invoice number? Example: if I delete the invoice n.15 next invoice  will be n.16 but instead it should be 15 again. I can't reset the invoice number, ps doesn't let me do it. Is there a way to solve? Thank you

1 hour ago, freddie1946 said:

Hi Markjl, I have the same issue., have you found a solution? 

Solved! Before delete order using vekia's module than delete the last invoice by phpmyadmin. Once you have done in BO->INVOICES you can see that next invoice number in the one of the deleted order. I hope it can help. :)

On 5/7/2018 at 4:32 PM, Ng. Tuấn Anh said:

is it suitable with Presta 1.7.2?

I am using with 1.7.3.2, took me a while to work out to do orders by #1 #2 #3 rather than the letters, But yes it works. :)

Regards,

Brian

• 1 month later...

Is working for PS 1.6.1.19?

and there is a difference of creating an override file: /override/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php

with this code inside?

<?php
class AdminOrdersController extends AdminOrdersControllerCore{
    public function __construct()    {

parent::__construct();

}
}

This adds in every order line after a View a second button Delete

Thanks

Edited by ANGELO Vintage (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Gricel said:

I just want to thank you for this. Is very useful. it isn't fun to deliver a professional shop with test data inside

There is a built in module to clear the customers, orders, addresses, etc completely, that is much cleaner solution.

i believe if you search modules for dbcleaner

looks like this

16 hours ago, Gricel said:

I just want to thank you for this. Is very useful. it isn't fun to deliver a professional shop with test data inside

This module doesn't cleanup the database correctly at all and Vekia doesn't care and never answered about that problem.

• 4 months later...

Just a small feedback on the module not cleaning all the Order related dat in the DB - the PS1.7 version seems to clean everything that's should be cleaned for the latest PS1.6. You need to download the PS1.7 version, and look into the deleteordersfree.php file for the line:

if ($psversion == 7)

...and change it to:

if ($psversion == 6 || $psversion == 7)

After this modification, the module works fine for PS1.6.1.21 and deletes order-related data from following tables:

order_return
order_return_detail
order_slip
order_slip_detail
cart_product
order_history
order_detail_tax
order_detail
order_payment
orders
order_carrier
order_invoice_tax
order_invoice
order_invoice_payment
order_cart_rule

I think that @Vekia simply stopped updating the PS1 .4-1.6 version with the new tables introduced in recent PS1.6 updates.

Of course you could download the PS1.4-1.6 module version and add missing SQL DELETEs there, but that's more hassle IMO.

The PS1.7 version does not clean the ps_order_slip_detail_tax, ps_message though - these should be added to the module code. 

Edited by tom.tom (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, KevinNash said:

I asked Vekia since many years about this left behind tables, I also did a list for him.

Sadly Vekia don't care at all and never answered about it.

You do know that he spend allot of time in the module and share it for free?! If you can do it better (for free) please share your module instead of complaining.

Besides, he also made a update that you can find here.

On 11/16/2018 at 1:19 PM, Inform-All said:

You do know that he spend allot of time in the module and share it for free?! If you can do it better (for free) please share your module instead of complaining.

Besides, he also made a update that you can find here.

I do know but this is not a good reason to not answer to the request, specially because I did the list of tables to add.

Several people asked about this missing tables too.

A simple polite " too busy to do it " answer would have been enough and appreciated.

And by the way I also bought Faceshop module to Vekia some years ago, I had a problem with https link not showing https, he asked me for FTP access, I gave it to him and never got any news or answers to my emails later. So that is not a " share for free " problem only.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

That plugin works perfectly with my version of Prestashop (1.7.4.2)
Thank you very much!!
Is there a way to set the not deleted orders ID back to 1, 2, 3.. ?
Thank you very much for you help.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

hi, i accidentally installed the old version on prestashop 1.7.7.1, and now i can't reach the page of the orders...

it leads me to /admin/index.php?controller=deleteorderstab14

and cant' find the page...

how to fix that???

_________

EDIT:

i solved installing the V.1.7 version and then unintalling it...now its' ok

Edited by rastan (see edit history)