Customize Header

I want to customize the Header section like the attached jpg file. Prestashop hook top has a default setup.I need to change the modules as per my css also.I already tried to change the header.tpl as per my theme but its not working at all . one more thing is it possible to change the theme like my header section? Please help me on that.

post-400197-0-44010600-1348563804_thumb.jpg

I want to customize the Header section like the attached jpg file. Prestashop hook top has a default setup.I need to change the modules as per my css also.I already tried to change the header.tpl as per my theme but its not working at all . one more thing is it possible to change the theme like my header section? Please help me on that.

you must change positions of the modules in prestashop back office. Adaptation with many module position changes is a little confusing

• 2 weeks later...

For starter, I want to put customer login block above the cart block. But ultimately, I wish to freely put any block in any position on the header, just like OP wants. Before I touch anything that highly technical like you've suggested, I'm trying to figure out how module/position/displayTop hook works. Unfortunately, unlike displayFooter, modifying module's number/order through dragging that little arrow achieve nothing.