White pages after 1.4 --> 1.5 upgrade

Hello,

I just did an upgrate from 1.4 to 1.5 with autoupgrade. It did well (exept some mistake of translation files apparently). I still have access to my back office but all my boutique has white page ! As this page in exemple http://www.mydreamli...ring-thong.html

Inside BO, when i go to a specific product (to edit it etc) i get a white page also.

In rewriting mode in SOE & URL i have apparently a problem, sorry in french but it says that my mod_rewrite is not activated on my server and i have to activate Apach module. I never had that before update and everything was going well. If i desactivate this rewrite, i have 404 error page, and when it is activated i have totally with page. "La réécriture d'URL (mod_rewrite) n'est pas détecté active sur votre serveur. Si vous voulez utiliser les URL simplifiées, veuillez activer ce module Apache."

Someone knows how to fix this problem ?

And how to regenerate the htaccess file, i had a bit similar problème long time ago and after regenerate the .htaccess fil it was ok.

Thanks.

Edited by Mydreamlingerie (see edit history)

hello mydreamlingerie

I have seen this issue many times with others right now with the bugs in 1.5 Alot of people are loading their back up files before they did the update to go back to 1.4 until 1.5 has been fixed to get rid of some of these issues.

Just thought I would share my two cents

Clayton

• Like 1