TOPefekt s.r.o.

[Free Module] Sms Notification And Sms Marketing For Prestashop 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7

Hi!

Thank you for those words!

Yes it was Me ho translated the entire module to Swedish for you, except that I have just asked you about.
I like to translate this part too if you want?

You have my E-mail address, then send the file to me and I'll fix it !

Best regards

MacRoy

Hi,

I made mistakes, you have translated also SMS templates in ADMIN SMS tab and CUSTOMER SMS tab. But once you have saved SMS template for particular order status in english translation for Swedish is not applied. These should prevent Presta SMS module to overwrite text of SMS which was once saved.

So, if you change translation eg. from english to swedish, than sms text which was changed by you will not be translated into swedish (will be in english).

hi;

what error 23 means

Hi,

it means duplication. If you send within 15 minutes to the same mobile number the same SMS text, than it is a duplicate, because mobile operators may consider it as a SPAM and refuse SMS delivery.

To prevent this problem use variables in the text of SMS. For example use variable for order ID {order_id} or variables for personalization {customer_lastname}, {customer_firstname} to ensure that each transaction SMS will have unique text.

Hi

We use the module successfully and try to explore its possibilities.

We do see a contactformhook (Contact Form) in Admin SMS tab. We are wondering if we can use it as a CallBack function. Create an extra phone field in Contact Form so when a visitor wants an immediate call response, to be called back from us, we are notified with SMS at once.

Or it is just a contact hook for the orders messages only?

Best Regards

Tasos

Hi

We use the module successfully and try to explore its possibilities.

We do see a contactformhook (Contact Form) in Admin SMS tab. We are wondering if we can use it as a CallBack function. Create an extra phone field in Contact Form so when a visitor wants an immediate call response, to be called back from us, we are notified with SMS at once.

Or it is just a contact hook for the orders messages only?

Best Regards

Tasos

Hi,

this is just a contact hook, when customer send request via a contact form.

If you would like to add a field with phone number, it would require to customize Presta SMS for you (and it won´t be as easy as it looks). You also will not be able to upgrade to future Presta SMS module versions.

It will be much easier to ask customer to enter his mobile number into the text of his request in a contact form and than call back.

New Presta SMS module version 3.11 released!

What's new

CUSTOMER SMS tab:

• completely redesigned language mutations. Language mutations are no more based on countries but on languages used in the store. For example if store is translated into English and Spanish than in Customer SMS tab are displayed english and spanish language mutations. If customer makes an order in english, than he receives sms in english. If customer makes an order in spanish, than he receives sms in spanish.

SMS OPT-OUT tab:

•  into shopping cart added checkbox for adding/removing notification SMS to cart.
  • added Marketing SMS opt-out possibility for a customer in the user profile.

SMS SETTINGS tab:

• multi Text sender ID for multistore. Each store can send SMS with different Text sender ID.

You can download the new version in the topic or here:

http://www.presta-sm...m/download.html

User manual for upgrade:

http://www.presta-sms.com/upgrade.html

Edited by TOPefekt s.r.o. (see edit history)

Hello

I reinstall prestasms module in new prestashop version 1.6.0.14. the module stop working with response to the orders.

I tried to contact support team of prestasms but iam unable to get any support .Kindly help me to resolve this

Actually problem:

After completing order sms not send to the customer

Hello

I reinstall prestasms module in new prestashop version 1.6.0.14. the module stop working with response to the orders.

I tried to contact support team of prestasms but iam unable to get any support .Kindly help me to resolve this

Actually problem:

After completing order sms not send to the customer

Issue solved via email.

Is it possible to use another sms gateway api? How to chnage? please help asap.

Hi,

Presta SMS was built to communicate with our servers only. In combination with another gateway most of the features won´t work.

Hi,

I have some problems with your module.

I have made some test's at the begining and it was working. Now, i am not getting any message a nd i have tried with other phone and nothing. Even it says on the statis that was send sent.

Please help.

Many thanks.

Hello

I activated a customer SMS status, bought some credit and changed the status on an order. The sms with correct message and number is dislayed under SMS history but I didn't receive any sms on my phone. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

What kind of information do you need to be able to help me?

Edit: Just found out that the SMS received status "S" that is simulated. How do I remove this function so that it sends a real sms?

Fixed : Just needed to remove checkbox for simulation on account page.

Edited by cyberpunk (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi,

I have some problems with your module.

I have made some test's at the begining and it was working. Now, i am not getting any message a nd i have tried with other phone and nothing. Even it says on the statis that was send sent.

Please help.

Many thanks.

Hi,

please contact us via a contact form on the module website here: http://www.presta-sms.com/contact/

We will need smsID of problem sms. You can find smsID in the SMS HISTORY tab if you display SMS detail.

please contact us via a contact form on the module website here: http://www.presta-sms.com/contact/

Hi,

Does it work for Iran Country ?

RTL supported ? 

We use Persian language 

Thanks

Davoud

Hi,

Does it work for Iran Country ?

RTL supported ? 

We use Persian language 

Thanks

Davoud

Hi,

you can download and install Presta SMS module and test it. You will receive 5 testing credits to test the service. We can provide you additional testing credits or help you if you experience any problem.

Best Regards

Hi!

It is I who have translated your module to Swedish.

There have been a couple of lines in the new version which I would like to translate. Can you send me the file and I will fix this?

See attached picture is marked with a red frame.

Best regards

MacRoy

post-413956-0-22116700-1445426210_thumb.jpg

i have account on bhashsms.com there i have purchased 10000 promotional sms in 2200 INR . and wana use thats account or sms by useing there api in prestashop to send sms on every purchase is it possible in your setup ?

i have account on bhashsms.com there i have purchased 10000 promotional sms in 2200 INR . and wana use thats account or sms by useing there api in prestashop to send sms on every purchase is it possible in your setup ?

Hi,

I am sorry, Presta SMS module was built to communicate with our servers only. With another SMS gateway most of the features will not work.

If you purchase 10000 SMS in Presta SMS module it will cost you you 18.60 EUR (1340 INR according to currency converter). It is less expensive then on bhashsms.com.

Hi!

And when will you answer my question?

See entry above.

Regards

MacRoy

Hi!

And when will you answer my question?

See entry above.

Regards

MacRoy

Hi,

I am sorry, I forgot to reply you. I sent you answer using personal conversation.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Guys is there any third party SMS module where we do not have to pay for SMSs but we can configure our own SMS gateway api??

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

SELECT * FROM `ps_sp_marketing_black_list` WHERE `customer_id` = 

this is line is there in prestasms.php . 

Can i get help how to solve this error i am using prestashop 1.6.0.14.

Thank you guys in advance.

I have also copied the error file in notepad please have a look

error.txt

Hi

Is this module can send invoice details by SMS to admin?

Regards

Patris

Hello,

you Prestashop SMs module looking good and is it work for India customers mobile numbers?

Hello,

you Prestashop SMs module looking good and is it work for India customers mobile numbers?

Hello,

yes, it works for India mobile numbers.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response and good to hear that module work in India as well.

Hi i am from India i have downloaded your module but its not working in india.

As india is there in the setting country list but when i am selecting country in Admin setting and Customer setting in both the case i am not getting any other option other than system number.

When i am placing any order in sms history its showing but neither admin nor customer receive the sms,

Even when i am sending manually a test message user is not able to receive the message but credit is getting deduct.

Please let me know it will work in india or not?

Edited by anandmohancs (see edit history)

Hi i am from India i have downloaded your module but its not working in india.

As india is there in the setting country list but when i am selecting country in Admin setting and Customer setting in both the case i am not getting any other option other than system number.

When i am placing any order in sms history its showing but neither admin nor customer receive the sms,

Even when i am sending manually a test message user is not able to receive the message but credit is getting deduct.

Please let me know it will work in india or not?

Hi,

more than two thousand eshops in India are using our SMS modules. We send a lot of SMS in India.

Module is probably not configured properly. Can you please contact our support via a contact form here?:

http://www.presta-sms.com/contact/

Our support team will check where is a problem.

Thank you.

Regards

I want to thank the technical support TOPefekt s.r.o.. People penetrated into a problem with the installation of the module on our website. They requested access to our site, and all set up! It's amazing!
Very easy to use module. A ton of different settings. It allows you to communicate with buyers and not to lose customers!

I sent you a message on your site.

But the message was not answered.

I wrote a caption for sms.

You have to be approved in 2 business days.

My title has not been created for 2 days.

How can I create a 4-digit short code so that my customers can cancel their subscription to sms?

Grateful if you give information.

Please help me with this.

I am sorry for my English.

Hello,
Is there a chance to show our shop name, instead of Your system number?
I would like to send the messages in Latvia and Estonia.

The new generation of PrestaSMS module has been released!

Extend your PrestaShop store capabilities and create new opportunities for your business with the new generation of PrestaSMS module. Download for free here .

Improve customer relationship

• Make your customers happy and notify them about order status change via SMS notifications

Increase sales

Stay informed

• Receive with other store admins SMS notifications whenever a new order is placed, a product is out of stock, and much more

Watch a short walkthrough PrestaSMS video on YouTube.

FEATURES:

Customer & Admin SMS notification

Your customers are what matters most. Notify them.

• Send personalized and automated SMS notifications to your customers about their order status and improve customer relationship
  • Activate/deactivate SMS message templates for any situation that occurs during the order process, and adjust the text
  • Create your custom SMS notifications
  • Adjust multilingual SMS templates and notify your customers in their native language, or the language of the visited website
  • Automatic conversion of customer´s mobile number to international format
  • Receive SMS notifications whenever a new order is placed, cancelled, product is out of stock, or other event occurs in your PrestaShop store
  • Activate one or more admins for each SMS message template (event), so nothing slips through the cracks. One of the admins will receive SMS alerts whenever the event happens
  • and many other great features.

Bulk SMS campaigns & target marketing
Attract your customer’s attention

• Promote your products and services and increase your sales via targeted & personalized bulk SMS campaigns
  • Use advanced filters to select recipients directly from your store using various criteria
  • Import contacts to your bulk SMS campaign via CSV/Excel or vCard
  • Use different sender ID types to send your SMS campaigns. Look at our SMS price list to see which are available in your country!
  • Shorten your links in your SMS campaigns with built in URL shortener and save the precious characters to create better messages
  • DND (Do not Disturb) solution for India and other countries (NDNC registry)

Inbox

• Interact with your customers directly and receive their reactions through two-way SMS

Records and Statistics

API & Custom Hooks

• Use Simple API to add functions you need to your PrestaShop store
  • Use custom hooks to add your own admin/customer notification to your PrestaShop SMS plugin

Helpdesk
Get comfortable with our helpdesk. It is here for your convenience. Helpdesk gives you answers to all the questions you might want to ask.