TOPefekt s.r.o.

[Free Module] Sms Notification And Sms Marketing For Prestashop 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7

New generation of SMS module compatible with PrestaShop 1.6 and 1.7 has been released!  Presta SMS module allows you to send SMS (text messages) to customers or administrators during various events in your PrestaShop store. Download for free

Watch a short walkthrough video of the new generation PrestaSMS module video

youtube.png.29a03765e2fdbe4fe48a16ffbba04998.png

Improve customer relationship

• Make your customers happy and notify them about order status change via SMS notifications

Increase sales

Stay informed

• Receive with other store admins SMS notifications whenever a new order is placed, a product is out of stock, and much more

Here are all the features of the new SMS module.

Affiliate Program for Developers

Earn a commission on your happy customers with our affiliate program.

• Earn 5-7% commission on every message your customer sends via our SMS Portal, SMS modules and APIs

BulkGate SMS Portal

Presta SMS module utilizes our SMS gateway in order to function. BulkGate will also make everything easier for you. Just see it for yourself!

• Try a completely new web interface for sending and managing your SMS campaigns
  • Have a complete overview of all our SMS modules and SMS APIs on one place
  • Use features such as Smart SMS, address book, and others
  • See the new SMS price list
  • Get comfortable with our helpdesk. It has all the answers you might have

Why use SMS for eCommerce?

• Notification via SMS ensures efficient transmission of information and your customers will be informed more quickly, especially those who do not have permanent access to the internet and e-mails.
  • SMS are always delivered to its addressee, opposed to an e-mail which can be considered as SPAM
  • Some customers receive dozens of e-mails to their mailbox every day and can therefore easily miss e-mail from you
  • SMS are always read!

Supported PrestaShop events for SMS alert:

• new order is created
  • status of order has changed
  • customer has successfully created account
  • product from order is returned
  • quantity of one product has changed in an order
  • admin or customer canceled a product in an order
  • update of a tracking number in an order
  • product is out of stock
  • etc.

Module features:

• Send text messages to customers or administrators during various events in your PrestaShop store. System during module instalation also automatically recognizes your custom order statuses!
  • Activation/deactivation of all events independently on each other.
  • Customization of SMS text for all events, possibility to use variable fields. For example, creating an account the following can be used: {customer_id}, {customer_email}, {customer_lastname}, {customer_firstname}, {shop_domain}, {shop_name}, {shop_email} and {shop_phone}
  • Multi-lingual versions of SMS text (If you ship your goods worldwide, you can notify your customers in each country in their national language)
  • Multi-store support.
  • Multiple admin support (useful for large online stores with more administrators, who have separate responsibilities).
  • Possibility to select one or more administrators for each event.
  • Multiple sender types (Text sender ID, Own mobile number or System number).
  • Possibility to select different sender type for each country (if available).
  • Customization of a Text sender ID for each country (11 characters max, which appear in place of the phone number).
  • Customization of an Own mobile number for each country. Mobile phone number validation is required.
  • SMS marketing with advanced filter options. Sending bulk text messages, similar to a newsletter, enables effective targeting to desired customer groups. This gives you a great tool for running an advertisement campaign, announcing the release of a new product, distributing discount coupon codes etc.
  • Sending bulk SMS from a CSV file.
  • SMS opt-out possibility for a customer in the shopping basket.
  • Marketing SMS opt-out possibility for a customer in the user profile.
  • SMS charging. Admin has an option to define the price for SMS sending. Price is displayed to a customer in the shopping basket.
  • SMS history with filters (event, date, recipient, content, delivery statuses, SMS price in credits, total number of SMSs, Sender ID).
  • History of SMS answers received from customers.
  • Statistics with filtering options.
  • Simulation mode. Allows to test SMS sending during various events in PrestaShop without actually sending them to recipients. SMS are displayed in SMS history with a special status.
  • Unicode characters are supported (Unicode allows you to enter characters in all fonts and various symbols simultaneously. Unicode is used for Chinese, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Korean, Cyrillic, etc. or diacritic in the text of your SMS message).
  • Automatic conversion of customer´s mobile number to an international format.
  • SMS delivery report to an e-mail address.
  • Credit account management directly from the module (credit account state, low credit alert setting, credit purchase using PayPal).
  • API for connecting an external application to Presta SMS module (see file api.php in module folder). We have added also three examples of testing scripts (see files api_test.php; api_test2.php; api_test3.php).
  • STOP SMS (contact us for details).
  • Select whether the SMS module for SMS sending prefers a phone number over a billing address or a delivery address.
  • Automatic updating of SMS pricelist. The module displays information for which country the price of SMS has changed.
  • (see http://www.presta-sm...m/features.html)

SMS module is translated into the following languages:

• English
  • Czech
  • Slovak
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Russian
  • Serbian
  • Spanish
  • German
  • French
  • Portuguese
  • Turkish
  • Greek
  • Swedish

More information are available on the SMS module website:
http://www.presta-sms.com/

including screenshots, demo, SMS pricelist, user manual and option to download SMS module for free.

DOWNLOAD:

New generation PrestaSMS 5.00
Supported PrestaShop versions: 1.7

PrestaSMS_5.00_for_PrestaShop_17_1534755650.zip

Watch a short walkthrough video of the new generation PrestaSMS module

Old PrestaSMS versions

Presta SMS 4.01
Supported PrestaShop versions: 1.7

PrestaSMS_4_01_for_PrestaShop_15_16_1505142026.zip

Presta SMS 3.14
Supported PrestaShop versions: 1.5, 1.6
PrestaSMS_3_14_for_PrestaShop_15_16_1461093131.zip

Watch a short walkthrough video of old PrestaSMS version

16_obrazek66.jpg

Edited by TOPefekt s.r.o.
New version of PrestaSMS upload (see edit history)
  • Like 5

how it's work!! how can be free?

what i got in my mind.

we must buy sms voucher from you or....? thx

Hello,

I understand, what you mean.

If you look into PrestaShop addons, you will find 4 SMS modules. All of them are for a fee:

- Send SMS - 30,- Eur

- Module SMS Trend - 50,- Eur

- Module SMS OVH - 50,- Eur

- Module Envoyer SMSPro - 50,- Eur

Our SMS module is for free.

You pay only for sent SMS.

so we can send message to customer automaticly? like invoice, etc ? and we not spent our money for that?

sms is free? or you have server sms did u rent to us? nice module

so we can send message to customer automaticly? like invoice, etc ? and we not spent our money for that?

sms is free? or you have server sms did u rent to us? nice module

Your questions:

so we can send message to customer automaticly? like invoice, etc ?

Yes. In the SMS Prestashop module you can select evants in your Prestashop store (e.g. change of order status, new order is created) when system shall automatically send Customer (or Admin) text messages with predefined text. You can also change a text of SMS.

and we not spent our money for that?

You don´t spend money for the module. You can download module for free from our website.

sms is free?

You will spend money only for send SMS messages to customers or administrators (see pricelist: http://www.presta-sms.com/pricelist.html)

or you have server sms did u rent to us?

I am sorry, I don´t understand your question.

Edited by TOPefekt s.r.o. (see edit history)

Polish, Russian and Serbian version of the SMS module for PrestaShop

Presta SMS module is now available in Polish, Russian and Serbian. In 14 days will be also available Spanish and German versions.

We are currently working on the next version that will integrate the new features our users wanted. The new version will be available for download within 14 days.

Can this module be used with prestashop version 1.4.3 . Will this module supports carriers in INDIA ?

Hi Sebinjose,

we have two version of Presta SMS module:

Version 2.1 - supported PrestaShop version 1.5

Version 1.4 - supported PrestaShop versions 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4

Both versions are available for download here: http://www.presta-sms.com/download.html

Whether the module will support carriers in INDIA you must try. There are differences between different countries. We have allready updated our module for Indonesia (they have different structure of addresses). So we can update our module according your needs or create special version for you...

If it won´t work, you can contact us on support@topefekt.com. We can discuss it.

Thank's.

I think i will try it out soon...

One question...

Do i need to validate number format in my store?

Edited by doubleD (see edit history)

I've installed the module for 1.5.1

I can not see a message about order tracking number. Is it possible to send tracking number {followup}?

Sorry, i guess {order_shipping_number} is what i'm looking for... ?

Or it's a number of a delivery slip?

Thank's.

I think i will try it out soon...

One question...

Do i need to validate number format in my store?

Hi doubleD,

number format is validated automatically. In case number format is incorrect, error is displayed in SMS history tab.

Module also cuts + at the beginning of the number and spaces. In case that customer does not enter a phone number in international format, module adds a prefix automatically according to the customer's chosen country.

Hi doubleD,

number format is validated automatically. In case number format is incorrect, error is displayed in SMS history tab.

Module also cuts + at the beginning of the number and spaces. In case that customer does not enter a phone number in international format, module adds a prefix automatically according to the customer's chosen country.

That's great! And what about tracking number? At the first place i really need to send tracking number via sms

Hi,

{order_shipping_number} is correct. But this hook is activated manually, when you enter tracking number... or you have some shipping module, which makes it automatically. I have tested it right now and it works properly.

This is hook which invokes SMS sending: actionAdminOrdersTrackingNumberUpdate

Status of an order must be at least preparation in progress. Then in the order detail is displayed field for entering tracking number...

Try it. And if it won´t work, you can create for us an account in your administration and we will check your settings. Then you can delete the account.

Status of an order must be at least preparation in progress. Then in the order detail is displayed field for entering tracking number...

Try it. And if it won´t work, you can create for us an account in your administration and we will check your settings. Then you can delete the account.

Thank You! It worked with sms emulate.

But i noticed the phone number format is wrong +380

Thank You! It worked with sms emulate.

But i noticed the phone number format is wrong +380380 phone1.png

Please how looks the number that the customer filled in his user profile?

Thank you.

Please how looks the number that the customer filled in his user profile?

Thank you.

The number in profile: +3XXXXXXXXXX

Thank you!

We found bug in our module. We will fix it and release new version 2.1.1. I will make a post, when it will be finished. You will be able to download it from the download section:

http://www.presta-sms.com/download.html

Please, see our user manual how to upgrade to the new version without losing current settings:

http://www.presta-sms.com/upgrade.html

Thanks for your cooperation... ;)

• Like 1

google translate :

I tested this module from today.

It is easy to configure and the developer responds quickly to questions.

This module is more efficient with the possbilité to marketing campaigns.

The price of sms for France is very reasonable.

In french :)

Je teste ce module depuis aujourd'hui.

Il est facile a configurer et le développeur répond très vite aux questions.

Ce module est performant avec en plus la possbilité de faire des campagnes marketing.

Le prix des sms pour la France est très raisonnable.

Que du positif pour le moment.

Edited by manouille (see edit history)
  • Like 1

German and Spanish versions of SMS module for PrestaShop

SMS PrestaShop module is now available in German and Spanish.

New version of Presta SMS 2.2 for PrestaShop 1.5x

We are preparing a new version of Presta SMS module, which will include new features.

Features for customers:

- possibility to opt out SMS sending in a cart

Functions for the administrator:

- possibility to charge customer for SMS sending, set cost of SMS messages in multiple currencies

- select whether the SMS module shall prefer phone number from billing or delivery address for SMS sending

The new version will be available for download within 7 days.

it is an interesting concept, let me make sure I understand so it is clear to users.

You provide a paid service for delivery of the SMS messages. With that paid service, you provide a free module that can be used in Prestashop to integrate to the paid service.

it is an interesting concept, let me make sure I understand so it is clear to users.

You provide a paid service for delivery of the SMS messages. With that paid service, you provide a free module that can be used in Prestashop to integrate to the paid service.

Hi bellini13,

you are right. We want to provide PrestaShop users a good tool for free. Why to pay 30 - 50 Eur for SMS module if you have a small e-shop and send 3 SMS per day and you have to pay for the sent SMS too.

If you install our module you pay only sent SMS and we try to keep SMS prices low.

Is it possible to add variable {customer_state} to Admin SMS. We have two delivery offices and use State for delivery recognition.

And second question: Our shop is running in Russia so the right phone number is +7XXXXXXXXXX but lot of customers write phone numbers as 8XXXXXXXXXX (8 instead of +7) or even worse 8-XXX-XXX-XX-XX or XXXXXXXXXX. Will the module recognize that numbers or we can write some rules for that?

Edited by astik1969@gmail.com (see edit history)

Is it possible to add variable {customer_state} to Admin SMS. We have two delivery offices and use State for delivery recognition.

And second question: Our shop is running in Russia so the right phone number is +7XXXXXXXXXX but lot of customers write phone numbers as 8XXXXXXXXXX (8 instead of +7) or even worse 8-XXX-XXX-XX-XX or XXXXXXXXXX. Will the module recognize that numbers or we can write some rules for that?

Hi,

I think variable {customer_state} is good idea. We will try to add this variable in version 2.2 of our SMS module (release next week).

Thank you for the warning regarding format of numbers in Russia. I tell technical department to check configuration and solve possible problems. May we contact you via email with possible questions?

I have answer for your second question:

there should be no problem with number format in Russia.

Our system:

• trims spaces
  • removes dashes
  • removes brackets
  • makes auto replace (if number is not in international format is prefix automatically added according to selected country in customer´s user profile)

National mobile numbers in Russia starts with 9 (if starts 8 it is freephone, to this number SMS can not be delivered)

Good news. So I start to use your service.

Few things I'll suggest for functionality:

If you will add variable {customer_state}, is it possible to sent SMS with some customer state to one administrator and with another state to another administrator. I belive you understand me sorry for my english.

Another thing I'd like to see in your module is ability to insert checkbox on checkout page (which is turned on by default) in order to customer can decide to recieve or not SMS on placing order.

Best Regards

Suren

Good news. So I start to use your service.

Few things I'll suggest for functionality:

If you will add variable {customer_state}, is it possible to sent SMS with some customer state to one administrator and with another state to another administrator. I belive you understand me sorry for my english.

Another thing I'd like to see in your module is ability to insert checkbox on checkout page (which is turned on by default) in order to customer can decide to recieve or not SMS on placing order.

Best Regards

Suren

Hi,

SMS module will in text of SMS allways use customer state that is filled in customer profile. You can only specify in every event administrator who will be notified about this event (one or more administrators). What you suggest is to add new dimension - to select administrator by value in variable. I think this is too complicated and also settings of such feature will be complicated :-(

Regarding to ability customer to opt out SMS sending - this is now in development. Will be in version 2.2 of SMS module (release within one week). Customer will have option in a cart to opt out SMS sending. Administrator will have option to set if this option shall be visible in a cart and also define price for SMS.

Regarding to ability customer to opt out SMS sending - this is now in development. Will be in version 2.2 of SMS module (release within one week). Customer will have option in a cart to opt out SMS sending. Administrator will have option to set if this option shall be visible in a cart and also define price for SMS.

Great! Please inform about new version release in this topic. Thanks for a good module!

• Like 1

Great! Please inform about new version release in this topic. Thanks for a good module!

I will inform about release of new version of SMS module in this topic (I always do ;) ).

Thank you for the compliment!

Just try to test module with real credits.

If I put phone number in format 8XXXXXXXXXX (which is very often customers in Russia use) on checkout, according to sms history module sent sms to number +78XXXXXXXXXX so customer don't get SMS. If customer entered phone number starting with 8, we need to replace +7 to 8.

UPD. Even if I put phone number in regular format +79166838383 I don't get SMS. I have a message: Error in delivering message for +79166838383. SMSC reason: 021. SMSID 750710458

UPD2. Finally I recieved SMS. But I placed order at 23:51:27 and recieved SMS at 00:02:25 which is too long I think.

Edited by astik1969@gmail.com (see edit history)

Just try to test module with real credits.

If I put phone number in format 8XXXXXXXXXX (which is very often customers in Russia use) on checkout, according to sms history module sent sms to number +78XXXXXXXXXX so customer don't get SMS. If customer entered phone number starting with 8, we need to replace +7 to 8.

UPD. Even if I put phone number in regular format +79166838383 I don't get SMS. I have a message: Error in delivering message for +79166838383. SMSC reason: 021. SMSID 750710458

UPD2. Finally I recieved SMS. But I placed order at 23:51:27 and recieved SMS at 00:02:25.

Our monitoring system warned us that SMS gate for Russia is not working properly. We have transfered traffic to backup gate. SMS should be already delivered. Am i right?

Thanks for reply.

UPD2. Finally I recieved SMS. But I placed order at 23:51:27 and recieved SMS at 00:02:25 which is too long I think.

Sorry, I haven´t seen your updated post. Can you please send SMS again? Now it should work properly. Thank you (we will add you credit tomorrow for testing)

Yes. It is works. But if I put phone number in another format 89166838383 ( very regular for Russia) I don't recieve SMS because module sends it to +789166838383. We need rules for that.

Yes. It is works. But if I put phone number in another format 89166838383 ( very regular for Russia) I don't recieve SMS because module sends it to +789166838383. We need rules for that.

OK, tomorrow afternoon will contact you my college from technical department via email with some questions (if possible). We have currently rules only for +79 and +9. We do our best to solve this issue quickly. Thank you very much for cooperation...! Was very helpful...

New version 2.12 of Presta SMS module available for download

This version fixes a problem with sending SMS to Russia. We have added additional rules for another phone number format 8XXXXXXXXXX.

Thanks astik1969@gmail.com for cooperation and testing!

You can download new version here:

Small display bug for long names in sms history tabs.

post-77714-0-70480800-1351176362_thumb.png

Another question :

is it possible to disable the sending mail while keeping sms history ?

Small display bug for long names in sms history tabs.

post-77714-0-70480800-1351176362_thumb.png

Please, what version of SMS PrestaShop module do you use?

You can find version in ABOUT tab. Thank you.

Another question :

is it possible to disable the sending mail while keeping sms history ?

I am sorry I don´t understand your question, can you be more specific?

Bug: If File Cash is turned on than SMS History in BO doesn't work.

Also SMS History looks not right in BO (template flashyturtle)

screen.png

SMS Prestashop module 2012, version 1.4

Thanks, we will fix the bug. We will send you new version to your mail for testing. You only make upgrade without losing your current settings. See:

Please, what version of SMS PrestaShop module do you use?

You can find version in ABOUT tab. Thank you.

I am sorry I don´t understand your question, can you be more specific?

I m using version 1.4.1

For Email alert I want to have an alert when credits are low and no email alert was sent to each sms.

But also I want to keep the history of SMS sent in the "sms history".

I dont know if it is possible.

I m using version 1.4.1

For Email alert I want to have an alert when credits are low and no email alert was sent to each sms.

But also I want to keep the history of SMS sent in the "sms history".

I dont know if it is possible.

Hi,

this is the correct setting for you. In User profile - Other settings:

1/ Check checkbox "Delivery reports". This checkbox allows you to see current delivery status of sent SMS (SMS status – sent to recipient, delivered to recipient, recipient unavailable etc.)

2/ In the "Low credit alert" enter required amount of credits, when module shall send you low credit alert. Low credit alert will be sent to the email you have used for module activation.

("Email for DR" leave empty, if email is filled in, to this email are send delivery reports for each sent SMS)

("Simulate SMS sending" leave empty - it is for testing module without credit)

("Delete data base" leave empty)

With this setting you will be able to see delivery status of sent SMS in SMS history tab and receive low credit warning (and nothing else)

Thanks a lot.

I put this up.

Any idea to fix display bug ?

We know about this bug from you and from astik1969@gmail.com. We will fix it and when it will be done, I will inform you in this forum or you can send me your email to sales@topefekt.com. I will send you new version via email for testing.

Hi,

There is a small problem for me...

I've chosen to send messages with Text Sender ID, and it works great for the carriers in the table:

TEXT SENDER ID

Motul_Oil

Beeline

Golden Telecom

Kyivstar

life:)

MTS

But if i send a message to the 091 (Utel, 3Mob) the sender's id has the following format +420 774 441 491

It's not a big deal, such as i have my shop's name included in the message, but is there a way to fix it?

Thank's

Hi,

There is a small problem for me...

I've chosen to send messages with Text Sender ID, and it works great for the carriers in the table:

TEXT SENDER ID

Motul_Oil

Beeline

Golden Telecom

Kyivstar

life:)

MTS

But if i send a message to the 091 (Utel, 3Mob) the sender's id has the following format +420 774 441 491

It's not a big deal, such as i have my shop's name included in the message, but is there a way to fix it?

Thank's

Hi doubleD,

It is not bug, it is a feature ;)

But seriously:

We try to ensure 100% delivery of SMS messages. In case that our monitoring system detects that at given time it is not possible to send SMS to particular operator using Text sender ID, sends SMS as system number. To ensure that SMS will be delivered as soon as possible.

In few days we will also provide review of prices and sites in Ukraina. This should also help to increase reliability. You will see in few days...

So it is not bug of our module...

Bug: If File Cash is turned on than SMS History in BO doesn't work.

Also SMS History looks not right in BO (template flashyturtle)

screen.png

SMS Prestashop module 2012, version 1.4

Hi,

we have fixed bug in Presta SMS module version 1.4.1 for Prestashop 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4:

history doesn´t look right in BO

You can download fixed version 1.4.1 here:

Thanks astik1969@gmail.com for testing!

So it is not bug of our module...

I didn't think it's a bug of the module, I thaught it's a bug of Utel,3mob :)

There are a lot of websites and webservices ' 091 can't receive sms from....

I hope that "we will also provide review of prices and sites in Ukraine" doesn't mean that the prices will go higher $)

Thank's for your service, it works really great!

PrestaShop 1.5.2

post-375745-0-99424700-1351353994_thumb.jpg

Error

post-375745-0-46287800-1351354076_thumb.jpg

Files chmod 775

Hi,

from your post and screenshots I am not able to recognize what is your problem... What version of SMS module you have instaled in Prestashop 1.5.2?

Can you send me your email to support@topefekt.com, please?

Thank you.

I hope that "we will also provide review of prices and sites in Ukraine" doesn't mean that the prices will go higher $)

Hi,

in past month we were mostly lowered prices ;) . But sometimes hapens, that we must also higher prices to some operator...

But module will be always free...

Hi,

from your post and screenshots I am not able to recognize what is your problem... What version of SMS module you have instaled in Prestashop 1.5.2?

Can you send me your email to support@topefekt.com, please?

Thank you.

PrestaShop 1.5.2 module

SMS Prestashop TOPefekt s.r.o. v2.12

PrestaShop 1.5.2 module

Thank you,

we will check whether there is a problem with PrestaShop 1.5.2. Alternatively, we will send you a modified version 2.12 to your email and help you to solve your issue.

PrestaShop 1.5.2 module

We have tested our latest version 2.12 of SMS PrestaShop module in new PrestaShop 1.5.2 and everything is working properly.

My colleague has sent you an email...

Hi Double D,

we have finished review of prices and sites in Ukraine. And as I said we have also lowered prices of sms ;) .

Please, check, if sms to Utel and 3mob are now working with Text sender ID. It should be ok now... Thank you.

If you experience problem, please, contact us via email. You can find contact details here:

http://www.presta-sms.com/contact/

Hi Double D,

we have finished review of prices and sites in Ukraine. And as I said we have also lowered prices of sms ;) .

Please, check, if sms to Utel and 3mob are now working with Text sender ID. It should be ok now... Thank you.

If you experience problem, please, contact us via email. You can find contact details here:

http://www.sms-prestashop.com/contact/

Hello,

Here is what i get with Delivery Notification via E_mail

noreply@sms-prestashop.com
9:18 AM (1 minute ago)
to me
Error in delivering message for +380919296477. SMSC reason: Service centre congestion - Too much inbound traffic at destination network(6). SMSID sil13514951161217

The message is delivered now.

Text sender ID is working now :)

Thank you!

Hello,

Here is what i get with Delivery Notification via E_mail

noreply@sms-prestashop.com
9:18 AM (1 minute ago)
to me
Error in delivering message for +380919296477. SMSC reason: Service centre congestion - Too much inbound traffic at destination network(6). SMSID sil13514951161217

Hi,

thank you, we have contacted our provider for Ukraine to fix the bug. It should be OK now.

Just install the module, bought 100 credits and sent 2 messages. Works great, utf-8 is flawless, except it took almost ten minutes to receive sms here in Thailand, is it normal?

Just install the module, bought 100 credits and sent 2 messages. Works great, utf-8 is flawless, except it took almost ten minutes to receive sms here in Thailand, is it normal?

Hi,

we know about it, we have changed previous SMSgate for Thailand for new one - much quicker. From now all new SMS will be delivered immediately. Check it. Thanks.

Just test it, sms delivered instantly as if you live next door to me :) Thank you.

You're welcome. If you experience any problem in the future do not hesitate to contact us... Nice day.

One more problem. Initially, I could not read delivery notification email from "noreply at sms-prestashop.com", I have to workaround by changing encoding to utf-8 (View > Encoding > Unicode(utf-8)) every time when reading email in Outlook Express.

This is the message

Message for +66894284641 has been delivered. SMSID 753093914 -. Text: จำนวนเงินรอการโอน 178.04 THB

บัญชีธนาคารที่รองรับ

1. ธ.กรุงเทพ #1234567890

2. ธ.กรุงไทย #1234567890

3. ธ.กสิกรไทย #1234567890

บริการตอบรับอัตโนมัติจาก Ruamsinthai Center.

Edited by Suthichai (see edit history)

I am sorry, my question may be unclear. Actually I can read the notification email, English is no problem, only Thai characters are shown in garbage.

I am sorry, my question may be unclear. Actually I can read the notification email, English is no problem, only Thai characters are shown in garbage.

Hi,

I understand. Delivery reports to email are in the default coding. It probably causes a problem with displaying Thai characters. During the day we will try to set up utf8 coding in delivery reports for your user name.

French and Turkish versions of the SMS module for PrestaShop.

SMS PrestaShop module is now available in French and Turkish. We have also added the French and Turkish versions of the module website:

French http://www.presta-sms.com/fr/index.html

Turkish http://www.presta-sms.com/tr/index.html

Hi,

we have changed coding for delivery reports to utf8. Thai characters should be displayed correctly.

Works great now, customer sms received immediatly, and admin email notification is encoded in utf-8. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Presta SMS module version 2.2 for PrestaShop 1.5.x available for download!

In new version were fixed minor bugs and added new features:

• SMS opt-out possibility for customer in a cart. Admin has option to set whether SMS opt-out option will be displayed to the customer in a cart or not.
  • SMS charging. Admin has option to define price for SMS sending which will be displayed to the customer in a cart.
  • Select whether the SMS module shall for SMS sending prefer phone number from billing address or delivery address.
  • Automatic update of SMS price list with information in which countries were changed price of SMS.

SMS module version 2.2 is currently available in English. You can download SMS module version 2.2 here:

Other language versions of the module will quickly follow. We will inform you here on the forum as soon as they become available for download.

Instructions for the upgrade to the new version of the SMS module without losing existing settings can be found here:

SMS module version 2.2 is currently available in English. You can download SMS module version 2.2 here:

Other language versions of the module will quickly follow. We will inform you here on the forum as soon as they become available for download.

Presta SMS module version 2.2 for PrestaShop 1.5.x is now available for download in following languages:

• English
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • Russian
  • Polish
  • Czech
  • Slovak

Other language versions of the module will quickly follow.

Version 2.2 of Presta SMS module for PrestaShop 1.5.x is now available for download also in:

• French
  • German
  • Serbian

Currently available languages:

• English
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • French
  • German
  • Serbian
  • Russian
  • Polish
  • Czech
  • Slovak

Hello,

noticed for SMS Prestashop module 2012, version 2.2

1. Number verification fails if the number is entered in the following format: 80XXXXXXXXX; The sms is send to +38080XXXXXXXXX

Hello,

noticed for SMS Prestashop module 2012, version 2.2

1. Number verification fails if the number is entered in the following format: 80XXXXXXXXX; The sms is send to +38080XXXXXXXXX

Hi doubleD,

please, can you write here, what is the correct format for Ukraine?

Is it similar to the problem that we have fixed for Russia and that here in the forum described astik1969@gmail.com?:

please, can you write here, what is the correct format for Ukraine?

The correct format for Ukraine is +380XXXXXXX

Is it similar to the problem that we have fixed for Russia and that here in the forum described astik1969@gmail.com?:

It's alike but not the same...

Very often customers enter number in format 8 011 111 11 11 instead of 011 111 11 11 so the 8 should be replaced by +38

The correct format for Ukraine is +380XXXXXXX

It's alike but not the same...

Very often customers enter number in format 8 011 111 11 11 instead of 011 111 11 11 so the 8 should be replaced by +38

Hi,

Thank you very much. We will add rules for Ukraine tomorrow. I will inform you here in the forum about new fixed version of our SMS module.

Hi doubleD,

we have add rules for Ukraine into SMS module version 2.2. Please, go to SMS module website and download latest version:

http://www.presta-sms.com/

You need to upgrade to latest version. Manual for upgrade:

Thank you for cooperation!

Hi doubleD,

we have add rules for Ukraine into SMS module version 2.2. Please, go to SMS module website and download latest version:

http://www.sms-prestashop.com

You need to upgrade to latest version. Manual for upgrade:

http://www.sms-prest...om/upgrade.html

Thank you for cooperation!

The sending number is ok now, but unicode stopped working :)

What I mean is that unicode checkbox is selected for customer sms, but in sms send history i see unicode: no

The sending number is ok now, but unicode stopped working :)

Hi,

please check if you have checked checkbox UNICODE in Admin SMS and Customer SMS tab. We see on our server that you don´t have UNICODE active...

Thanks