[Free Themes] Black Flower Prestashop Theme Template with Horizontal Menu Category

Alhamdulillah akhirnya punya waktu luang buat coba-coba bikin tema (theme) prestashop yang gratis (free).
Gambar / graphic theme ini diambil dari http://www.wordpresstemplates.com/demo/?theme=Fantastic+Flowery
Karena dibuat untuk template prestashop yang gratis, kelihatannya tidak ada masalah dengan lisensi (license) nya.
Theme ini juga sudah kompatibel dengan module menu horisontal di presta, juga sudah aku include di attachments.
Syarat penggunaan theme ini hanya sederhana saja, mohon teman-teman tidak membuang link ke website kerja sosial ku di www.iLmoe.com pada bagian footer.
Thanks.
Semoga bermanfaat dan mohon saran / masukan dari teman-teman semua.

O iya, theme ini untuk bagian daftar produk nya (product list) juga sudah diganti dengan tampilan grid view, jadi kelihatan lebih profesional (menurutku) beda dengan list view standardnya presta.

Follow my tweet http://twitter.com/ardianys/

gmcomputer.zip

7744_FBzJuUfeS4Ezv51OK5h5_t

Thank you very much for your free theme :-)

I have installed your free theme, but it does not appear under BackOffice>>Preferences>>Appearance.
Do you have any ideas why? I am using PrestaShop Version 1.1.0.5.

Where do I have to place (install) the folder horizontalcategories?

If Linux is yours OS. Try to change all file and folder permission to public.
Like this in ubuntu

# chmod 777 -R /var/www/prestashop/themes/blackflower/

Modify it according your system.
If you are a windows user, right click in file and check the file access permission.
You can install the module by copying the folder to ../prestashop/modules/
Good luck.

Ardian, thanks for the prompt reply :-)

The module was installed successfully.

But your free theme still doesn't appear under BackOffice>>Preferences>>Appearance
after changing all file and folder permission to public. Any other ideas???

actually if my theme or modules doesnt listed in back office, i just have to chmod all files / folder to public.
may be you can rename your theme
from 'prestashop' to 'backup'
and
from 'flower' to 'prestashop'
without change configuration from back office, may be you can refresh your web to check if it works.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...