Problem with show price with tax

I have installed the PrestaShop 1.5. Very nice :-)

But now i have the problem, that prices will show without the tax in the shop. I have configured the user groups an edit the price with and without the tax.

I don't find any tools where i can setup more tax parameters.

Can you help me?

thanks...

I can't get rid of this problem. On the product page the price is shown without vat. But in the "featured" module it is shown with vat. When added to the cart, vat is also added correctly.

How can I get the price on the product page to show including tax?

• All customer groups are set to show tax.
  • Default country is set to Sweden.
  • Sweden tax rule is set with tax.

Any ideas please? I am using 1.5.0.17.

Thanks

Edited by Ggaivg (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly the same problem here when combining attributes and values on a product:

The default combination shows the right price with tax, but when I choose another combination the price shows without tax!

Prestashop, please advise :-)

UPDATE 5/10: Saw that ver 1.5.1.0 var released yesterday 4/10 and in the bug fix was something about wrong price with tax. Hopefully this upgrade will fix the error.

Edited by erlandlundin (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I have a problem with my taxes in Prestashop 1.5.1.

I have anebled all countries, zones taxes etc, to try and solve this problem with no luck. (Tax is also enabled)

Under products it does not display "Retail price after tax" flied for me to enter the final price.

Edited by pietam (see edit history)

I have the same issue.

Tried everything I could think of to fix it but nothing works

Help please, Prestashop Developer Team!

Hi. I actually solved this problem after hours and hours. Turns out the solution was very simple. But the bad news is I cannot remember what I did. When I have more time I will go through the steps again to see if I can assist you.

Hi. I actually solved this problem after hours and hours. Turns out the solution was very simple. But the bad news is I cannot remember what I did. When I have more time I will go through the steps again to see if I can assist you.

It would be great if you could recall what you did, pietam.

I had another look at it this morning and I'm stumped!

Thanks

deepee

Hi, I've solved my issues:

1. When changing default currency (in Localization/Localization), Prestashop doesn't choose any default product if you have combined products.

2. When changing default currency (in Localization/Localization), Prestashop doesn't put conversion rate to 1 on the default currency. (in Localization/Currencies)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

if you have more than one country, say default UK but also sell in Germany, then the German visitor will see the incorrect taxes, prices, shipping etc. We have a module that will set the visitors country based on their IP, so if from Germany they will see the correct values without having to log in.

http://www.etiendas.co/en/34-geo-targeting-pro-price-by-country.html

and here is the forum post:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/193843-module-prestashop-geo-pricing-geo-target-prices-by-country/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've go to the point now that I'm offering this and a couple more Multistore issues up as a job on the jobs part of the forum. I'm thinking that I may have some data base corruption or something. There seems to be more issues with the products that were on the single store site before it was turned into a Multistore site. 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can change this behavior here

Customers separator_breadcrumb.png Groups

select the dropdown list "tax included"

I did this, but now it still shows excluding tax on the front page. When I click my way to the product page it shows it with tax included though. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've fixed this for my installation...

In Localization > Tax Rules

Select your Country. This is the default country for the store so will be the one used for visitors that aren't logged in.

Select State as "All".

This will create an Entry with the state being set to "-".

All your other states will be broken down as normal.

This is the workaround I found for when a visitor is browsing the website because PS only allows you to set the default country but not the default state.

(FYI, this global "-" option can't be selected as the state by the customer when setting up their address so everything works perfectly.)

WARNING!!!

If you then add new states after following the instructions above it will delete this entry and will break it once again so visitors won't see VAT applied.

You will therefore need to repeat the steps above to re-fix the issue if later you add new states.

Edited by n_s_simpson (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I have installed the PrestaShop 1.5. Very nice :-)

But now i have the problem, that prices will show without the tax in the shop. I have configured the user groups an edit the price with and without the tax.

I don't find any tools where i can setup more tax parameters.

Can you help me?

thanks...

This video could solve your problem: http://www.templatemonster.com/help/prestashop-1-6-x-show-prices-includingexcluding-the-tax.html#gref

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, my problem is different. Sometimes, prices on product page are netto sometimes brutto. It brings a lot of confusion for my clients, I think it's something about IP recognition. Important! When I go on my chrome to Incognito mode, the prices are shown as netto without "netto" tag, when I open website normally, the prices are brutto and with "brutto" tag - so everything is ok in this regard, but for some clients the tax is not included, and they find out about it when they are redirected to cart view. Please help!

PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.6

I uploaded image showing the problem:

https://postimg.org/image/fw0og2onz/

SOLVED: Site was using Cloudflare, so the website thought the coming guests were from US thus the TAX was not added.

Edited by Jo3l (see edit history)