Free module | Rich snippets + Product rating

detlev

Hi there,

I'm looking for a free module to get the rich snippets working in the results of google.

I did a lot of research but i can't really find anything that i can use.

I know there are some good products but i don't really want to pay for it because it is more

a hobby to make a good website.

My site is http://www.slaapzakken-discounter.nl

It's about sleeping bags for those who don't understand Dutch.

Please let met know!!

Greets

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the tuto, very helpful,

Do i have to do it on each page of product ? I have several website with hundred of products each, so won't be easy to do so.

Maybe better for me to buy an addon, buy i want to be sure before (30euros that's not cheap for something you can do by yourself :D)

Anyone have an answer to give me ?

Thanks mates

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

@Vekia Agree, but a downside of Yotpo according to me is that it's external, so needs additional time to load.

I tested Yotpo and I had some issues with it, so I went away from it. It is beautifully designed though.

Robert

Completely agree to your experience. I've got back to two paid solutions hosted on my own server and shop. Each module with API outside slows your site down. By using FB, Google and than a third one you are loosing 2 seconds... When service is down (common for FB) than there comes a + more of loading time.

@Vekia Agree, but a downside of Yotpo according to me is that it's external, so needs additional time to load.

I tested Yotpo and I had some issues with it, so I went away from it. It is beautifully designed though.

Robert

Completely agree to your experience. I've got back to two paid solutions hosted on my own server and shop. Each module with API outside slows your site down. By using FB, Google and than a third one you are loosing 2 seconds... When service is down (common for FB) than there comes a + more of loading time.

Hey Roby42, Hey selectshop.at

First of all, thanks for the compliment! I just wanted to point out that Yotpo is designed to let your site load first, so any additional load time won't slow down your store. 

We'd love to have you guys back! Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any other issues or questions.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I just wrote a tutorial on how to add rich snippets, if youre interested. Here it is:

http://nemops.com/prestashop-google-rich-snippets/

Cheers!

I've downloaded your Google Rich Snippets & Breadcrumbs FREE module from

http://store.nemops.com/free-modules/34-prestashop-google-rich-snippets-breadcrumbs.html#.U14k9_na6r1

However, is there a way to determine if my template actually already has google snippets? Not sure that I need this module then?

Last but not least, will this module help to  show a review stars in Google search results as I  already installed Prestashop built-in 'Product review' module?

Please shed some light on this.

Thanks!

• Like 1