rfasantos

Shiping costs configurations

I have a problem with the configuration of postage for my shop since i work with different product manufacturers and they are who sends the orders.

This means that in my cart could have only one package, if all the products are from same manufacturer, or could have several packages, as many as the number of manufacturers covered in the cart.

Is there a way or a module that can do this, wich is, divide the products stand for manufacturers and calculate the postage individually for each one of them?

I know this is not a common model, but I'm sure I'm not the first to work with this business model, for instance, Amazon do.

Thank you for your attention.

Rui Santos

Hello rfasantos

I would recommend contacting the developer of this module as I think it has some function for your problem but I am not positive thats why I say contact the developer.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/front-office-features-prestashop-modules/3598-free-product-shipping-pro.html

If it doesn't then you may want to post in the paid modules section and get a quote on someone making the module or by calling Prestashop and they can help you get in touch with someone who can help you or at least guide you in the right direction

Cheers

Clayton

Edited by clayton29657 (see edit history)