[Solved] After editing position of footer links it changes back on their own.

Hello,

please can you help me with a problem I´m having after changing the force compile settings?

Working with firebug I´m making some changes on theme I used for my prestashop. All the changes I was doing was at global.css as firebug reffered to after clicking on the items. But after changing settings on Force compile - to YES, the firebug reffers to a different files, located in cache of my used theme. Recently I wanted to change a position of links in footer of my page, and because the firebug reffered me to one of these files, i changed this setting there. For a while everything is fine and the footer links have a position I entered, but few hours later they come back to default position and after clicking, the firebug reffers to another file from the cache folder of my theme. I tried to change the force compile to NO but doesn´t help. All the changes I´m doing since then are only temporary now, I don´t know how to solve this and how to change settings on the right place to make it permanent.

Please, do you have some advice?

Edited by veronikaaa (see edit history)