Regarding "PrestaShop Mobile Template 1.4"

Regarding "PrestaShop Mobile Template 1.4"

We have installed the module: It works fine in iPhone, but when we tried showing the page in a samsung galaxy the products in the categories jump far-far to the right, (you can only see the edge of the picture, so you can't really see the products at all.)

Is this module only for iPhone?

MAIN QUESTION:

We need a tip on how we can translate the frontend to swedish.???????

Best Regards Magnus

Hi Magnus,

I have the same problem with this template, but also with the iphone - have Presta 1.4.6.2.

It´s working in the back office, but not in the real mode.

I have also written a note to the developer, but haven´t got a reply until today and it seems others have also this problem.

Have you already found a solution to this?

Best regards,

Matthias

• 2 weeks later...

I have this problem as well, works ok in the back office but on 2 differnet Android phone (both with Android 2.3) the products on the home screen are ok but the categories products are not showing with the stock Android browser.

Tested with Opera Mini 7 on Android and it works ok so its obviously some configuration problem with the stock Android browser.

Running Prestashop 1.4.9.0

at least i know this issue isnt with my site alone. with iphones it works fine i checked on andriod with firefox and opera and it works but the defult browser doesnt seem to work. all the products are on the right where you cant see them. any fixes would be great.

For me the mobile theme doesn't show up on Android at all. The normal desktop site loads. (PS 1.4.9)

If I switch the useragent of my Android browser to Iphone it does work flawlessly.

It seems the mobile theme isn't to fond of Android :wacko:

• 2 months later...

bump i have the same problem have not looked at it on a iphone yet. hope some one can help soon!!

question for all you using this right now what is your product picture upload size? on the slider is your featured products displaying properly? And when you turn your phone to the side does the slider display picture really big and pixalated? Has anyone tried this on a tablet or an ipad?

Hope we can help each other good luck guys and happy selling!

• 2 weeks later...