Canada Post Rates Calculator module may be outdated.

schick

In my attempt (and failure) to configure the Canada Post Rates Calculator, I noticed that it requires a CPC ID. According to Canada Post, they no longer support the "SellOnline account", but instead direct users to a Developers Program.

So it seems now that the Canada Post Rates Calculatorv1.1 by Prestashop no longer works.

Is there a working module available for Canada Post shipping? Perhaps one that is a decent price? As a Canadian, I require Canada Post shipping (it's cheap and very efficient), but with out a method to use it within Prestashop, I am afraid Prestashop may be of no use to me. I really want to use Prestashop.

Please help.

This module is available, I haven't used it too much, but I have used some of their other shipping modules and they work great. http://www.presto-ch...anada-post.html

Thanks. I noticed it earlier in my searches. Unfortunately, it seems that the module still uses the old CPC ID method, which Canada Post apparently doesn't support.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps it works for those with existing RetailerID#'s. Any new Prestashop users from Canada (maybe there isn't enough of us to make a difference) will be forced to use other expensive solutions like UPS or Fed-Ex. (I think I'll just use flat rates. This sucks because I have to get rates for every country, for every package weight. That\s hundreds for me.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've been experiencing the same problem with the Canada Post module, did any of you find a way of using it ? Or maybe another module that we know works with a CPC ID ?

Thanks in advance

The re-instituted the IDs. I now have one, but haven't tested it yet (still setting up the business).

• 2 months later...