Comparator - Can't compare removed products

Hi all,

I think I may have found a bug in the comparator for Prestashop 1.4.9.0 that I was hoping you can all confirm. Basically, if I click on a product category, select the checkbox under 3 different products, and click "Compare", I am taken to the comparator page and the 3 products show up just fine. However, if I were to remove a product there (Call it Product A), then click on the same product category link, re-select Product A, and click Compare again, Product A doesn't show up in the comparator. I did notice though that if I were to select a product that wasn't part of the original 3, all is well. It seems that once you remove a product from the comparator, it can no longer be compared against other products. Anyone else having this issue? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I'm suffering the same issue, although it seems to be when using IE (v9 and v10 tested) only , Chrome and FF seem unaffected.

I've just finished installing the latest version of Prestashop 1.5.4 stable (1.5.4.0) on a local server and the issue still happens (even with the default theme).

Anyone able to offer any assistance?