style247

[SOLVED] Visited pages by visitor Need help

I buy Statistics pages visited by visitors on the link http://addons.prestashop.com/en/analytics-stats-prestashop-modules/1297-statistics-pages-visited-by-visitors.html

There is no way to make it working, I try to +777 the whole files in the folder but still not working can someone help me to make this work? After I install it it's saying No visitors and I have more then 2000k+ unique visits per day and a few orders. I try to reinstall it, delete to copy again I am just out of ideea .

Thanks,

Hello Style247, Welcome to the PrestaShop forums! We are very happy to have you here, thank you for the message. Have you tried to contact the Developer of the module? You can do this from the product page at the Add-On store, (the same link you posted) Could you send a screenshot of the configurations?

Hello,

I got an answer from Prestashop, thank you for your help you can close the topic, it seams I didn't got statsdata.

Thanks,